Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking to trade 2013 event items
1 2 3 4 5 6
What I have: [b]Apparel[/b] [item=archivists spellscroll] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=plague sprite] [item=speedy] [item=golden bantam fangar] [b]Skins[/b] [item=skin: scorched forest] [item=skin: virulent experiement] [item=skin: patchwork] [item=skin: overload] [item=skin: volcanic dust] I'm looking to trade for Nocturne event items, gene scrolls, breed changes + unhatched eggs. I love apparel items + matching sets. Otherwise make an offer :) [b]On Hold[/b] [item=arcane sprite] - KayjayStarr [item=plague sprite] - Cabe
What I have:
Apparel

Familiars
Plague Sprite Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar

Skins
Skin: Scorched Forest Skin: Virulent Experiement Skin: Patchwork Skin: Overload Skin: Volcanic Dust

I'm looking to trade for Nocturne event items, gene scrolls, breed changes + unhatched eggs. I love apparel items + matching sets. Otherwise make an offer :)

On Hold
Arcane Sprite - KayjayStarr
Plague Sprite - Cabe
@Lojo89 I could do everything but the eggs for forgetools depending if want multiples of the familiars and apparel (only have 1 Noc scroll for trade)
@Lojo89 I could do everything but the eggs for forgetools depending if want multiples of the familiars and apparel (only have 1 Noc scroll for trade)
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@Lojo89

How much/how many items are you looking fir for the lightning sprite
@Lojo89

How much/how many items are you looking fir for the lightning sprite
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@Lojo89

How many/what items are you looking for in trade for the Arcane Sprite?
@Lojo89

How many/what items are you looking for in trade for the Arcane Sprite?
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@Lojo89

How much were you wanting for the Fire Sprite?
@Lojo89

How much were you wanting for the Fire Sprite?
@MidnightLady05 great I don't mind multiples :D send yr trade payment through and the forgetools are all yours

@nonbinarytentoo not sure tbh! the going price on the auction house is 3500g or 2500000t. I understand the auction house overprices stuff though. Unhatched eggs are worth 150kt if you had any of those along with some familiars or apparel maybe? Depends on what you have and what you want to trade :)

@KayjayStarr looks like the AH pricing is about 7000g or 4200000t otherwise familiars and apparel from 2014/2015 would be cool. Especially bone chimes, graveyard guardian, strange chests, conjurers apparel items, witch apparel items etc

@Ultima On the AH the fire sprite is worth 5500000t or 8000g are you able to match that through items or a mix of treasure and items? Like with the others I'm happy for trades of all sorts of stuff like I really like apparel and familiars
@MidnightLady05 great I don't mind multiples :D send yr trade payment through and the forgetools are all yours

@nonbinarytentoo not sure tbh! the going price on the auction house is 3500g or 2500000t. I understand the auction house overprices stuff though. Unhatched eggs are worth 150kt if you had any of those along with some familiars or apparel maybe? Depends on what you have and what you want to trade :)

@KayjayStarr looks like the AH pricing is about 7000g or 4200000t otherwise familiars and apparel from 2014/2015 would be cool. Especially bone chimes, graveyard guardian, strange chests, conjurers apparel items, witch apparel items etc

@Ultima On the AH the fire sprite is worth 5500000t or 8000g are you able to match that through items or a mix of treasure and items? Like with the others I'm happy for trades of all sorts of stuff like I really like apparel and familiars
@Lojo89 I've got 3 Scrolls, 8 eggs, and I saw you were interested in some 2014-15 items which I have here, if you'd like to take a look. Let me know and I'll see if we can work something out? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1697493
@Lojo89 I've got 3 Scrolls, 8 eggs, and I saw you were interested in some 2014-15 items which I have here, if you'd like to take a look. Let me know and I'll see if we can work something out? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1697493
vnfnSuk.gif
@Lojo89
I'm rather interested in those Forgetools any of the apparel honestly. xD I have quite a few eggs I could offer, along with some Agols, NotN familiars, apparel, or Strange Chests? o 3 o Could I ask how many you'd be seeking?
@Lojo89
I'm rather interested in those Forgetools any of the apparel honestly. xD I have quite a few eggs I could offer, along with some Agols, NotN familiars, apparel, or Strange Chests? o 3 o Could I ask how many you'd be seeking?
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Lojo89 if anyone doesn't follow through for any of the sprites, I'm interested. I have a wide variety of 2015 festival stuff, some from late 2014 (when I joined), and an extra nature sprite. I have noc eggs and a noc scroll.
@Lojo89 if anyone doesn't follow through for any of the sprites, I'm interested. I have a wide variety of 2015 festival stuff, some from late 2014 (when I joined), and an extra nature sprite. I have noc eggs and a noc scroll.
@Lojo89 I can offer you a full set of magician's apparel, can brew whatever you want for the baldwin rogue apparel once notn is over (and also the items to brew a poison and toxin gene) , and I have the following familiars from notn (i'll also have more items after tomorrow): [item = hibernal starbear] [item= slumbering charlatan] [item = fungusbearing phony] [item= magic mirror] x2 [item = opposing forces] [item = wooden marionette] [item = agol]
@Lojo89

I can offer you a full set of magician's apparel, can brew whatever you want for the baldwin rogue apparel once notn is over (and also the items to brew a poison and toxin gene) , and I have the following familiars from notn (i'll also have more items after tomorrow):

Hibernal Starbear Slumbering Charlatan Fungusbearing Phony Magic Mirror x2 Opposing Forces Wooden Marionette Agol
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6