Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking to trade 2013 event items
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lojo89 Sent! :D
@Lojo89 Sent! :D
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Logo89

Okay I was just doing some pricing on the AH. One set of Conjurer's Apparel comes out to about 225 gems, Noc eggs are going for 280 gems, and the nocturne scroll is going for 1400 gems. The nature sprite is going for 650 gems.

The plague sprite is going for 3500 gems.

So the noc scroll, the nature sprite, a set of conjurer's apparel, and one noc egg leave me 945 gems short of the AH going rate. I can't QUITE make that up with treasure at a 1:680 ratio, but if you're willing I can add another conjurer's apparel set. Also I looked at your account and noticed your bestiary is sparse, and I could offer the difference in treasure and familiars you don't have, I think. I haven't done the math yet since I'm not sure you're interested, but!
@Logo89

Okay I was just doing some pricing on the AH. One set of Conjurer's Apparel comes out to about 225 gems, Noc eggs are going for 280 gems, and the nocturne scroll is going for 1400 gems. The nature sprite is going for 650 gems.

The plague sprite is going for 3500 gems.

So the noc scroll, the nature sprite, a set of conjurer's apparel, and one noc egg leave me 945 gems short of the AH going rate. I can't QUITE make that up with treasure at a 1:680 ratio, but if you're willing I can add another conjurer's apparel set. Also I looked at your account and noticed your bestiary is sparse, and I could offer the difference in treasure and familiars you don't have, I think. I haven't done the math yet since I'm not sure you're interested, but!
@akasafeword If you could make up the pricing with treasure and familiars I'm very happy to make that trade :D Make the trade and I'll send the plague sprite to you
@akasafeword If you could make up the pricing with treasure and familiars I'm very happy to make that trade :D Make the trade and I'll send the plague sprite to you
@lojo89 incoming
@lojo89 incoming
@lojo89 All items sent!
@lojo89 All items sent!
@Lojo89 Would you take a Nocturne Scroll (1.45kg), five Agols (900g), Skeletal Chimes (225g), Nature and Water Sprites (650g each for 1.3kg total), a Sunbeam Soldier (250g), a Lightning Lancer (90g), and a Golem Gauntlet (900g) 5.12kg total for the Forgetools (5kg in the AH)?

All calculated using LAH values.
@Lojo89 Would you take a Nocturne Scroll (1.45kg), five Agols (900g), Skeletal Chimes (225g), Nature and Water Sprites (650g each for 1.3kg total), a Sunbeam Soldier (250g), a Lightning Lancer (90g), and a Golem Gauntlet (900g) 5.12kg total for the Forgetools (5kg in the AH)?

All calculated using LAH values.
@Lojo89 - I'm interested in your fire sprite, I'd be willing to give you a selection of NotN apparel and fams as well as the accent you wanted. Does that sound ok?
@Lojo89 - I'm interested in your fire sprite, I'd be willing to give you a selection of NotN apparel and fams as well as the accent you wanted. Does that sound ok?
Pf78NQy.png
@Joon yeah that's a great trade :) Send it over and the forgetools are all yours
@Joon yeah that's a great trade :) Send it over and the forgetools are all yours
@Lojo89 - incase you missed my ping or something? :P

All the fams and apparel probably adds up to around 1kg and the accent is 4kg, so I'd be looking for something around that value if you are interested?
@Lojo89 - incase you missed my ping or something? :P

All the fams and apparel probably adds up to around 1kg and the accent is 4kg, so I'd be looking for something around that value if you are interested?
Pf78NQy.png
@KayjayStarr Hey are you still interested in the arcane sprite? [quote=lojo89]looks like the AH pricing is about 7000g or 4200000t otherwise familiars and apparel from 2014/2015 would be cool. Especially bone chimes, graveyard guardian, strange chests, conjurers apparel items, witch apparel items etc[/quote] @Ultima The fire sprite is still available if you wanted it? [quote=lojo89]On the AH the fire sprite is worth 5500000t or 8000g are you able to match that through items or a mix of treasure and items? Like with the others I'm happy for trades of all sorts of stuff like I really like apparel and familiars[/quote]
@KayjayStarr Hey are you still interested in the arcane sprite?
lojo89 wrote:
looks like the AH pricing is about 7000g or 4200000t otherwise familiars and apparel from 2014/2015 would be cool. Especially bone chimes, graveyard guardian, strange chests, conjurers apparel items, witch apparel items etc

@Ultima The fire sprite is still available if you wanted it?
lojo89 wrote:
On the AH the fire sprite is worth 5500000t or 8000g are you able to match that through items or a mix of treasure and items? Like with the others I'm happy for trades of all sorts of stuff like I really like apparel and familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6