Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Calling collectors! Trink/Mat swap
In this week's episode of Collect All The Things, we're turning to trinkets and materials. While I have achieved the primary goal of one of each of these, while I peck away at some of the bigger ticket items I figure I might as well take them all the way to a stack of each.

I know there are plenty of people who want to hoard specific items, and I'd be more than willing to help swap those collectables to help my quest of 99 of each trinket/material. I'm fully aware that many of the things I've yet to max a stack of are Baldwin/HibDen/Swipp items, but I'm not yet to the point where I'm going to fuss about matching scarcity and demand. Right now I'm just looking to finish off stacks I've not yet maxed while helping fellow collectors.

I've just about completed my quest of getting one of every item in game, so odds are if you collect something that isn't listed here, I likely have a surplus of it. While it's not search engine optimized, it is far easier to list what I need than list what I have up for trade.

Enough rambles, on to the list!
In this week's episode of Collect All The Things, we're turning to trinkets and materials. While I have achieved the primary goal of one of each of these, while I peck away at some of the bigger ticket items I figure I might as well take them all the way to a stack of each.

I know there are plenty of people who want to hoard specific items, and I'd be more than willing to help swap those collectables to help my quest of 99 of each trinket/material. I'm fully aware that many of the things I've yet to max a stack of are Baldwin/HibDen/Swipp items, but I'm not yet to the point where I'm going to fuss about matching scarcity and demand. Right now I'm just looking to finish off stacks I've not yet maxed while helping fellow collectors.

I've just about completed my quest of getting one of every item in game, so odds are if you collect something that isn't listed here, I likely have a surplus of it. While it's not search engine optimized, it is far easier to list what I need than list what I have up for trade.

Enough rambles, on to the list!
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
[quote=Materials needed] [item=silver ore]x60[item=gold ore]x88[item=platinum ore]x93[item=Banded Sardonyx]x45[item=Arcane Runestone]x87[item=Earth Runestone]x98[item=Fire Runestone]x77[item=Ice Runestone]x51[item=Lightning Runestone]x79[item=Light Runestone]x96[item=Nature Runestone]x88[item=Plague Runestone]x77[item=Shadow Runestone]x86[item=Water Runestone]x96[item=Wind Runestone]x95[item=Ancestral incense]x98[item=Pale Lightning Glass]x7[item=Buff Primary Feathers]x68[item=Blacksand barnacles]x25[item=Barnacles]x54[item=Feisty Poison]x44[item=Ruffled Extract]x38[/quote] [quote=Baldwin mats] Always in need of baldwin mats, either raw products or crafted reagents[/quote]
Materials needed wrote:
Silver Ore x60 Gold Ore x88 Platinum Ore x93 Banded Sardonyx x45 Arcane Runestone x87 Earth Runestone x98 Fire Runestone x77 Ice Runestone x51 Lightning Runestone x79 Light Runestone x96 Nature Runestone x88 Plague Runestone x77 Shadow Runestone x86 Water Runestone x96 Wind Runestone x95 Ancestral Incense x98 Pale Lightning Glass x7 Buff Primary Feathers x68 Blacksand Barnacles x25 Barnacles x54 Feisty Poison x44 Ruffled Extract x38
Baldwin mats wrote:
Always in need of baldwin mats, either raw products or crafted reagents

[Quote=Trinkets needed] [item=Silver pocketwatch]x58[item=Copper pocketwatch]x57[item=Emerald Ring]x98[item=Diamond ring]x98[item=ruby ring]x85[item=Smoldering Flamecaller puppet]x75[item=Heavy earthshaker idol]x70[item=Playful windsinger puppet]x73[item=Furry Icewarden puppet]x69[item=Rotting plaguebringer effigy]x49[item=Lost gladekeeper sackdoll]x89[item=Soft lightweaver idol]x70[item=Charged stormcatcher sackdoll]x77[item=Faded Shadowbinder effigy]x66[item=Sopping Tidelord sackdoll]x74[item=Exotic arcanist idol]x79[item=Nickel cat figurine]x93[item=Barnacle-encrusted relic]x38[item=Arcanist meteorite miniature]x67[item=Earthshaker stone Statue]x88[item=Flamecaller terracotta figure]x48[item=Gladekeeper topiary cutting]x24[item=Icewarden ice sculpture]x20[item=Lightweaver marble bust]x53[item=Plaguebringer bone scrimshaw]x51[item=Shadowbinder onyx idol]x63[item=Stormcatcher scrap metal welding]x63[item=Tidelord seashell decoration]x72[item=Windsinger painted vase]x10[item=Third wheel]x12[item=Busted wheel frame]x46[item=Broken Wagon Wheel]x67[item=Spectre loop]x58[/quote] [quote=Lowkey collecting these coli drop/digging chests as well] [item=longneck pack]x86[item=Broadleaf pack]x88[item=Canvas Sack]x94[item=Glimmerscale Basket]x83[item=Bursting Sack of Shinies]x88[item=Hefty treasure cache]x90[item=Some secret stash]x86[item=Pearly shell]x98[/quote]
Trinkets needed wrote:
Silver Pocketwatch x58 Copper Pocketwatch x57 Emerald Ring x98 Diamond Ring x98 Ruby Ring x85 Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet x75 Heavy Earthshaker Idol x70 Playful Windsinger Puppet x73 Furry Icewarden Puppet x69 Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy x49 Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll x89 Soft Lightweaver Idol x70 Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll x77 Faded Shadowbinder Effigy x66 Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll x74 Exotic Arcanist Idol x79 Nickel Cat Figurine x93 Barnacle-Encrusted Relic x38 Arcanist Meteorite Miniature x67 Earthshaker Stone Statue x88 Flamecaller Terracotta Figure x48 Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting x24 Icewarden Ice Sculpture x20 Lightweaver Marble Bust x53 Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw x51 Shadowbinder Onyx Idol x63 Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding x63 Tidelord Seashell Decoration x72 Windsinger Painted Vase x10 Third Wheel x12 Busted Wheel Frame x46 Broken Wagon Wheel x67 Spectre Loop x58
Lowkey collecting these coli drop/digging chests as well wrote:
Longneck Pack x86 Broadleaf Pack x88 Canvas Sack x94 Glimmerscale Basket x83 Bursting Sack of Shinies x88 Hefty Treasure Cache x90 Some Secret Stash x86 Pearly Shell x98

Various other things I still need: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3178018]Coli drop skins[/url] [quote=food items] [quote=six star][item=Fallen Star][item=Aether Cherries][item=singed Lemming][item=Potash Peach][item=Morning Star][item=Boxer Mantis][item=Static Charged Lemming][item=Charged Duneberry][item=Starfish][item=Arctic Lemming][item=Dead Leaf Mantis][item=Collared Lemming][item=GLow Star][item=OVer-ripe Cherries][item=Jungle Mantis][item=Highgrass Priest][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][/quote] [quote=five star][item=Tuxedo Urchin][item=Mana Thief][item=Cindervine][item=Reedcleft Sparkler][item=Canopy Darter][item=Banded Dart Frog][item=Glowbug][item=Dark Creeper][/quote] [quote=four star][item=Molten Goby][item=Black Capped budgie][item=water bug][item=pinwheel paddies][item=Deviant Darter][item=Water strider][item=Dark-bordered beauty][item=micromoth][item=runic pug moth][item=Mudpuppy][item=Leucistic axolotl][item=Nightrage axolotl][item=giant Isopod][item=Glass isopod][item=isopod][item=Jungle Raincatch][item=Minty Jadevine][item=Trumpeter Swan][item=Mute Swan][item=Black Swan][item=Giant Prickly Stick Insect][item=False Mantis Prickler][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect][item=Smallmouth Bass][item=Pale Smallmouth][item=Billy Bass][item=Strawberry][item=Engineered Superberry][item=Wilting Rose][item=Discus][item=Pigeon Blood Discus][item=Autumn Pennant][item=Dragonfly][item=Giant Darner][item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Green-throated Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Brave Blue Bee][item=Double Saddle Butterflyfish][item=Football mums][item=Four-eyed butterflyfish][item=Muskrat][item=Pompom mums][item=Pretty Pink Mums][item=Sunset Butterflyfish][item=Stingless bee][item=Sugarbee][/quote][/quote] [quote=battle stones] [item=Contaminate]x47[item=Guard]x65[item=Eliminate]x11[/quote]
Various other things I still need:

Coli drop skins
food items wrote:
six star wrote:
Fallen Star Aether Cherries Singed Lemming Potash Peach Morning Star Boxer Mantis Static Charged Lemming Charged Duneberry Starfish Arctic Lemming Dead Leaf Mantis Collared Lemming Glow Star Over-ripe Cherries Jungle Mantis Highgrass Priest 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake
five star wrote:
Tuxedo Urchin Mana Thief Cindervine Reedcleft Sparkler Canopy Darter Banded Dart Frog Glowbug Dark Creeper
four star wrote:
Molten Goby Black Capped Budgie Water Bug Pinwheel Paddies Deviant Darter Water Strider Dark-bordered Beauty Micromoth Runic Pug Moth Mudpuppy Leucistic Axolotl Nightrage Axolotl Giant Isopod Glass Isopod Isopod Jungle Raincatch Minty Jadevine Trumpeter Swan Mute Swan Black Swan Giant Prickly Stick Insect False Mantis Prickler Vibrant Prickly Insect Smallmouth Bass Pale Smallmouth Billy Bass Strawberry Engineered Superberry Wilting Rose Discus Pigeon Blood Discus Autumn Pennant Dragonfly Giant Darner Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink Weird Purple Skink Brave Blue Bee Double Saddle Butterflyfish Football Mums Four-Eyed Butterflyfish Muskrat Pompom Mums Pretty Pink Mums Sunset Butterflyfish Stingless Bee Sugarbee
battle stones wrote:
Contaminate x47 Guard x65 Eliminate x11

One last reserved slot, just in case.
One last reserved slot, just in case.

@sraben Hiya, I have a few items from your lists to trade! I collect various rocks and some non-rocks ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83043952]found here[/url]). If you're still looking to trade I'm up for it :D Here's what I have for trade: Materials [item=ashen lightning glass] x4 [item=pale lightning glass] x4 Trinkets [item=black king] x31 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] x2 [item=rusty pickaxe] x9 [item=third wheel] x2 [item=broken wagon wheel] x3 [item=spectre loop] x16 Food [item=Nightrage Axolotl] x4 Battle [item=frigid bolt] x2 [item=contaminate] x3
@sraben

Hiya, I have a few items from your lists to trade! I collect various rocks and some non-rocks (found here). If you're still looking to trade I'm up for it :D

Here's what I have for trade:

Materials
Ashen Lightning Glass x4 Pale Lightning Glass x4

Trinkets
Black King x31 Barnacle-Encrusted Relic x2 Rusty Pickaxe x9
Third Wheel x2 Broken Wagon Wheel x3 Spectre Loop x16

Food
Nightrage Axolotl x4

Battle
Frigid Bolt x2
Contaminate x3
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Sonoch

I am still interested! I'm not sure the protocol for matching values, I'm inclined to just throw a few stacks of rocks at you and see if that works? Let me know if there's anything more I can do for you.
@Sonoch

I am still interested! I'm not sure the protocol for matching values, I'm inclined to just throw a few stacks of rocks at you and see if that works? Let me know if there's anything more I can do for you.

@sraben

Sounds good to me! (and me neither tbh)
Is a CR okay?
@sraben

Sounds good to me! (and me neither tbh)
Is a CR okay?
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Ah, I see the CR. It's been one of those days (lol)
Ah, I see the CR. It's been one of those days (lol)
D6WLnWw.png
she/her