Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B/T} In need of familiars - ON PAUSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VodkaGhosts I've got a Mantarune I'm selling based on lowest AH. If you have spare Blueband Duelist, Centaur Berserker, or the Grouse Basilisk, I'll lower his price based on their value! I'll check if there's anything else I'm hunting for, but those three are the most prominent for me at the moment.

Almost forgot! In search of a Swift Volt. That elusive little squirrel...
@VodkaGhosts I've got a Mantarune I'm selling based on lowest AH. If you have spare Blueband Duelist, Centaur Berserker, or the Grouse Basilisk, I'll lower his price based on their value! I'll check if there's anything else I'm hunting for, but those three are the most prominent for me at the moment.

Almost forgot! In search of a Swift Volt. That elusive little squirrel...
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@VodkaGhosts

I have a loga I might be willing to sell, depending on your offer. It's a companion, not sure if it'll be a companion still, if it goes to you?
@VodkaGhosts

I have a loga I might be willing to sell, depending on your offer. It's a companion, not sure if it'll be a companion still, if it goes to you?
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Pennifeather
I have an additional Swift Volt and Blueband Duelist, and I can grind a little more in either the Woodland Path or Forgotten Cave to try to snag the other two if you'd like?

@NarentiDragon
I'm not in need of a Loga, I've got one. (However when you transfer familiars they don't carry over their status- that's personal from user to user.) Thank you though!
@Pennifeather
I have an additional Swift Volt and Blueband Duelist, and I can grind a little more in either the Woodland Path or Forgotten Cave to try to snag the other two if you'd like?

@NarentiDragon
I'm not in need of a Loga, I've got one. (However when you transfer familiars they don't carry over their status- that's personal from user to user.) Thank you though!
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@VodkaGhosts If you do successfully grind for the other two, the Manta's price will be 100k flat (worked out using LAH of familiars). If you're willing to do it, I'll keep hold of the Manta for you!
@VodkaGhosts If you do successfully grind for the other two, the Manta's price will be 100k flat (worked out using LAH of familiars). If you're willing to do it, I'll keep hold of the Manta for you!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@VodkaGhosts I have a [item=Wave Sweeper] if you're interested :>
@VodkaGhosts
I have a Wave Sweeper if you're interested :>
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@VodkaGhosts Hi ! :) I have some familiars I can offer [item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] [item=King Parda] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=Melprin]
@VodkaGhosts

Hi ! :) I have some familiars I can offer

Conjoined Skink
Fawn Fox Rat
Dunhoof Ambassador
King Parda
Rainbow Sprite
Melprin
x54gth.png
@VodkaGhosts
I can sell you these off your list: Ethereal Trickster, Greater Sandstrike, King Parda, Mesacliff Harpy, Mottled Buttersnake and Rainbow Sprite
@VodkaGhosts
I can sell you these off your list: Ethereal Trickster, Greater Sandstrike, King Parda, Mesacliff Harpy, Mottled Buttersnake and Rainbow Sprite
C4op4pY.png
@Pennifeather
I'd be happy to grind a while longer.

@Aarune @Lumineer @VoodooTea
Are you three looking for LAH price or familiar swaps? Because I can try to do either!
@Pennifeather
I'd be happy to grind a while longer.

@Aarune @Lumineer @VoodooTea
Are you three looking for LAH price or familiar swaps? Because I can try to do either!

@VodkaGhosts I actually just found another molten wartoad. So I have an extra
@VodkaGhosts I actually just found another molten wartoad. So I have an extra
@Entei236
Is there anything you'd like to trade to knock some of the cost off of the LAH price?
@Entei236
Is there anything you'd like to trade to knock some of the cost off of the LAH price?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10