Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B/T} In need of familiars - ON PAUSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VodkaGhosts

I've got an extra Banded Owlcat and Peacock Firebird, but the only familiars I need that are not super-rare are the new swipp swap familiars or the forgotten cave familiars.
@VodkaGhosts

I've got an extra Banded Owlcat and Peacock Firebird, but the only familiars I need that are not super-rare are the new swipp swap familiars or the forgotten cave familiars.
@VodkaGhosts I have blue vein pansy and Centaur Berserker! Do you have currency:D
@VodkaGhosts I have blue vein pansy and Centaur Berserker! Do you have currency:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@VodkaGhosts

if you still need them I have a Maren Wavesinger and a Swallowtail Buttersnake
@VodkaGhosts

if you still need them I have a Maren Wavesinger and a Swallowtail Buttersnake
@VodkaGhosts i could give you blue vein pansy, orange blotch pansy, goliath mountain beetle & tufted leaf beetle. i'm interested in treasure and current holiday currency (1 geode=1kt)
@VodkaGhosts i could give you blue vein pansy, orange blotch pansy, goliath mountain beetle & tufted leaf beetle. i'm interested in treasure and current holiday currency (1 geode=1kt)
10 hours ahead of FR clock
For everyone:
The familiars I have available have been updated in the first post!

@implodingpotato
I have both of the new Swipp beetles, if one of those would suffice?

@AeonsMusings
I've gotten the Lesser Wisp. My bad. Otherwise I've got two Forgotten Cave familiars available, take your pick.

@SerenityBreeze
I can grind a lil for the either the Coral or Grouse Basilisk, or I can send you the new Rockbreaker's familiar? (I have like 150 Geodes currently)

@Arlathan
I'm not in need of the Firebird but I've got a few Forgotten Cave familiars. (And I'm holiday grinding there so I'll likely get more selection.)

@Murine
If treasure is fine with you, then yes!

@Devilbaby
SerenityBreeze has offered the Swallowtail Buttersnake, however I am still in need of the Wavesinger.
For everyone:
The familiars I have available have been updated in the first post!

@implodingpotato
I have both of the new Swipp beetles, if one of those would suffice?

@AeonsMusings
I've gotten the Lesser Wisp. My bad. Otherwise I've got two Forgotten Cave familiars available, take your pick.

@SerenityBreeze
I can grind a lil for the either the Coral or Grouse Basilisk, or I can send you the new Rockbreaker's familiar? (I have like 150 Geodes currently)

@Arlathan
I'm not in need of the Firebird but I've got a few Forgotten Cave familiars. (And I'm holiday grinding there so I'll likely get more selection.)

@Murine
If treasure is fine with you, then yes!

@Devilbaby
SerenityBreeze has offered the Swallowtail Buttersnake, however I am still in need of the Wavesinger.
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@kraisis
I'd be interested in the orange blotch pansy and two beetles, what would the total of the three of them be?
@kraisis
I'd be interested in the orange blotch pansy and two beetles, what would the total of the three of them be?

@VodkaGhosts
I have a centaur berserker, a king parda, and a scarlet flycatcher! I would prefer currency, feel free to make me an offer if you're interested!
@VodkaGhosts
I have a centaur berserker, a king parda, and a scarlet flycatcher! I would prefer currency, feel free to make me an offer if you're interested!
@listlesstubist

I'll let you know soon!
@listlesstubist

I'll let you know soon!

@VodkaGhosts I have loads of familiars I am willing to trade for stuff.
[url]http://http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1495525/1[/url]

Let me know what you might be interested in. :D
@VodkaGhosts I have loads of familiars I am willing to trade for stuff.
[url]http://http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1495525/1[/url]

Let me know what you might be interested in. :D
@VodkaGhosts going by their AH prices:
orange blotch pansy- 75000 t / 75 geodes
goliath mountain beetle- 12000 t / 12 geodes
tufted leaf beetle- 22000 t / 22 geodes
total of 109,000 t or 109 geodes! partial payment (some in treasure, some in geodes) would be cool too.
@VodkaGhosts going by their AH prices:
orange blotch pansy- 75000 t / 75 geodes
goliath mountain beetle- 12000 t / 12 geodes
tufted leaf beetle- 22000 t / 22 geodes
total of 109,000 t or 109 geodes! partial payment (some in treasure, some in geodes) would be cool too.
10 hours ahead of FR clock
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10