Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B/T} In need of familiars - ON PAUSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VodkaGhosts Well what do you have to trade?
@VodkaGhosts Well what do you have to trade?
@Entei236

My bestiary has a complete list of everything I have, though not everything do I have spares of.

Some familiars I have of value/rarity include:
Woodland Turkey
Proto Manticore
Manticore Screamer
Hippocampus
Deadwood Boar
Searing Jackalope
Maren Warlock x2
Stonewatch Prince x2
Rhodochrosite Crane x2
Crystalplate Stinger x4
Chalcedony Snipper x2
Arctic Hippalectryon x2
Apatite Fisher x4
Amber Gulper x3
Almandine Sturgeon x5
Clearwater Oracle
Empress Beetle x2
Bloodstone Beetle x2
Deepmine Aardvark x3
Peacevine Aardvark
Swiftfoot Slayer
@Entei236

My bestiary has a complete list of everything I have, though not everything do I have spares of.

Some familiars I have of value/rarity include:
Woodland Turkey
Proto Manticore
Manticore Screamer
Hippocampus
Deadwood Boar
Searing Jackalope
Maren Warlock x2
Stonewatch Prince x2
Rhodochrosite Crane x2
Crystalplate Stinger x4
Chalcedony Snipper x2
Arctic Hippalectryon x2
Apatite Fisher x4
Amber Gulper x3
Almandine Sturgeon x5
Clearwater Oracle
Empress Beetle x2
Bloodstone Beetle x2
Deepmine Aardvark x3
Peacevine Aardvark
Swiftfoot Slayer
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@VodkaGhost well the woodland turkey is cool. You removed the grizzly but that is ok I can buy one later. The warlock is also neat as is the crane

The arctichippoelectron thingy is also good.
@VodkaGhost well the woodland turkey is cool. You removed the grizzly but that is ok I can buy one later. The warlock is also neat as is the crane

The arctichippoelectron thingy is also good.
@VodkaGhosts I've got... [item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Rainbow Sprite] Lame, I know. I'll sell them both for 100 gems, as a package deal.
@VodkaGhosts
I've got...
Ethereal Trickster Rainbow Sprite
Lame, I know. I'll sell them both for 100 gems, as a package deal.
@VodkaGhosts If it's taking unreasonably long, just let me know and I'll totally take the other two still.
@VodkaGhosts If it's taking unreasonably long, just let me know and I'll totally take the other two still.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@VodkaGhosts

I prefer LAH price c:, trying to get a goal for myself so i need to sell these c:

@VodkaGhosts

I prefer LAH price c:, trying to get a goal for myself so i need to sell these c:

x54gth.png
@Entei236
Seeing as the Molten Wartoad is super duper expensive (LAH hovers around 2,450,000), I don't currently have the funds or expensive enough familiars to send your way that would be anything near a fair trade to you.

@Pennifeather
I've gotten the Basilisk, I can try for the Berserker still if you're okay with the slight delay?

@Scarlettkitsune
(My name is Scarlett and that really tripped me out in my pings for a second lol)
VoodooTea has offered both of those familiars, however if they don't get back to me soon regarding them, I'll send another ping your way, if that's okay?

@Lumineer
I understand that :P But they're all selling rather pricily (is that a word?) in the AH, I'd be willing to buy them off of you for their marketplace gem to slightly high treasure value. (So 250 gems at an exchange of 1:700 for 175kt each?)

If not (seeing as you could probably make bank in the AH) I would totally understand.
@Entei236
Seeing as the Molten Wartoad is super duper expensive (LAH hovers around 2,450,000), I don't currently have the funds or expensive enough familiars to send your way that would be anything near a fair trade to you.

@Pennifeather
I've gotten the Basilisk, I can try for the Berserker still if you're okay with the slight delay?

@Scarlettkitsune
(My name is Scarlett and that really tripped me out in my pings for a second lol)
VoodooTea has offered both of those familiars, however if they don't get back to me soon regarding them, I'll send another ping your way, if that's okay?

@Lumineer
I understand that :P But they're all selling rather pricily (is that a word?) in the AH, I'd be willing to buy them off of you for their marketplace gem to slightly high treasure value. (So 250 gems at an exchange of 1:700 for 175kt each?)

If not (seeing as you could probably make bank in the AH) I would totally understand.
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@VodkaGhosts I am completely fine with delay! If you're willing to keep grinding, please do. The Mantarune isn't going anywhere. It's got your name on it.
@VodkaGhosts I am completely fine with delay! If you're willing to keep grinding, please do. The Mantarune isn't going anywhere. It's got your name on it.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@VodkaGhost that's fine. I will probably have it for a while if you ever do have enough
@VodkaGhost that's fine. I will probably have it for a while if you ever do have enough
@VodkaGhosts
Alright!! Thank you for responding!
@VodkaGhosts
Alright!! Thank you for responding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10