Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B/T} In need of familiars - ON PAUSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VodkaGhosts
I have an extra Wartoad that I'm looking to sell. It's currently on AH for lowest gem price (2350 gems), but the price is open for discussion :)

Let me know if you are interested ^^
@VodkaGhosts
I have an extra Wartoad that I'm looking to sell. It's currently on AH for lowest gem price (2350 gems), but the price is open for discussion :)

Let me know if you are interested ^^
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty

I think I'm going to hold off for now. Thank you for the offer, however :D
@Meowesty

I think I'm going to hold off for now. Thank you for the offer, however :D
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
Back in business!
Back in business!

@VodkaGhosts ; [center]I have an Amethyst King, Dunewind Manticore, and Harlequin Stagwing. c: [item=amethyst king][item=dunewind manticore][item=harlequin stagwing] EDIT: I also have a Rosetail and a Tropical Caiman! [item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman][/center]
@VodkaGhosts ;
I have an Amethyst King, Dunewind Manticore, and Harlequin Stagwing. c:
Amethyst King Dunewind Manticore Harlequin Stagwing

EDIT: I also have a Rosetail and a Tropical Caiman!
Rosetail Tropical Caiman
@VodkaGhosts

I've got an Emeraldback Shardspawn and Tricolor Yapper if you'd like to trade for treasure or gems. :)
@VodkaGhosts

I've got an Emeraldback Shardspawn and Tricolor Yapper if you'd like to trade for treasure or gems. :)
Selling Food, Battlestones, Familiars and Chests!
13420.png712.png 10229.png2480.png
@toastings @Jacjac

If either of you are interested in trades, please let me know. Otherwise would 1.5x Marketplace value (or LAH, whichever is lower, preferably) be sufficient or would you like to haggle?

Edit: I'm currently brewing Rosetail and Tropical Caiman, but thank you for that offer!
@toastings @Jacjac

If either of you are interested in trades, please let me know. Otherwise would 1.5x Marketplace value (or LAH, whichever is lower, preferably) be sufficient or would you like to haggle?

Edit: I'm currently brewing Rosetail and Tropical Caiman, but thank you for that offer!

@VodkaGhosts

Sure, I'd be up for a trade. Do you happen to have a Bogus Manamonger / Smokebillow Sham / Deadland Disciple / Molten Marauder?
@VodkaGhosts

Sure, I'd be up for a trade. Do you happen to have a Bogus Manamonger / Smokebillow Sham / Deadland Disciple / Molten Marauder?
@VodkaGhosts ;

I'm interested in trading. c: I'd be open to any offer, really.
@VodkaGhosts ;

I'm interested in trading. c: I'd be open to any offer, really.
@Jacjac
I have the Manamonger and Smokebillow, but not the Disciple or the Marauder.

@toastings
I can offer you familiars you don't have in your bestiary? Since you're offering me 3 of the new familiars, I can offer you 5 or 6 that you don't have?
@Jacjac
I have the Manamonger and Smokebillow, but not the Disciple or the Marauder.

@toastings
I can offer you familiars you don't have in your bestiary? Since you're offering me 3 of the new familiars, I can offer you 5 or 6 that you don't have?

@VodkaGhosts

That's fine, I don't have any of those. :) Would you like to trade them for my Emeraldback Shardspawn and Tricolor Yapper?
@VodkaGhosts

That's fine, I don't have any of those. :) Would you like to trade them for my Emeraldback Shardspawn and Tricolor Yapper?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10