Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 179 180
@Doragon

That or it thinks you should get really, really into breeding new blood for the look. :P
@Doragon

That or it thinks you should get really, really into breeding new blood for the look. :P
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@GreatContagion
something like that xD i'm ~receiving a message from the heavens~
@GreatContagion
something like that xD i'm ~receiving a message from the heavens~
@Doragon

~~*wavy hands of providence*~~
@Doragon

~~*wavy hands of providence*~~
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@Doragon

Unhatched Lightning Egg for 90k / 200g? o;
@Doragon

Unhatched Lightning Egg for 90k / 200g? o;
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Doragon

Would you be amiable to part-treasure, part-trade deals? I've an unhatched Arcane Egg.
@Doragon

Would you be amiable to part-treasure, part-trade deals? I've an unhatched Arcane Egg.
@Marine
as i said in my first post, i will only buy eggs outright for 50k or 100 gems (but not gems right now as i'm all out x3).

@Stryderling
hmm... yes i suppose i could do those. the ultimate value would probably be somewhere in the tune of 65k, depending on the items you want. what'd you have in mind?
@Marine
as i said in my first post, i will only buy eggs outright for 50k or 100 gems (but not gems right now as i'm all out x3).

@Stryderling
hmm... yes i suppose i could do those. the ultimate value would probably be somewhere in the tune of 65k, depending on the items you want. what'd you have in mind?
@Doragon

Hmm.. I think I'll wait until I find another egg so I can make a viable deal for one of your chests that I'm eyeing. xD It'd make for a better deal, I think.
@Doragon

Hmm.. I think I'll wait until I find another egg so I can make a viable deal for one of your chests that I'm eyeing. xD It'd make for a better deal, I think.
@Doragon
i was wondering if chest of dark fortune trades for an egg?
also could i borrow an egg set? does it take long to get the achievement?
@Doragon
i was wondering if chest of dark fortune trades for an egg?
also could i borrow an egg set? does it take long to get the achievement?
@Stryderling
mmk, sounds fair!

@Mitchy
the lowest priced chest of dark fortune in the AH right now is 170k. each egg is 90k, so i'd want two eggs in exchange for that particular chest ^u^;;

and no, the achievements don't take long to register at all. if you're still online i can let you borrow them.
@Stryderling
mmk, sounds fair!

@Mitchy
the lowest priced chest of dark fortune in the AH right now is 170k. each egg is 90k, so i'd want two eggs in exchange for that particular chest ^u^;;

and no, the achievements don't take long to register at all. if you're still online i can let you borrow them.
@Doragon
ah, okay^^
do you happen to have any Black Tulips?

and okie, i'd love to borrow the eggs, in that case!
@Doragon
ah, okay^^
do you happen to have any Black Tulips?

and okie, i'd love to borrow the eggs, in that case!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 179 180