Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180
@Doragon If you have any plague eggs over the 99 you want I'd love to trade a water egg I have for one. (how on earth you got so many plague but so little water is beyond me)

If not I wouldn't mind trading it for a Druidic Armband, and possibly some other minor swip/baldwin materials if you're just going by AH price on everything. Though if you aren't that's completely understandable, with how high those god forsaken egg prices are.
@Doragon If you have any plague eggs over the 99 you want I'd love to trade a water egg I have for one. (how on earth you got so many plague but so little water is beyond me)

If not I wouldn't mind trading it for a Druidic Armband, and possibly some other minor swip/baldwin materials if you're just going by AH price on everything. Though if you aren't that's completely understandable, with how high those god forsaken egg prices are.
@Orco
if you're interested in trading for the druidic armband plus, say... 15k i could do that?
@Orco
if you're interested in trading for the druidic armband plus, say... 15k i could do that?
@Doragon Instead of the 15k if you had any Carnaval Tulips to through in there I'd love those, if you don't I'd be willing to trade for the armband straight up for the water egg.
@Doragon Instead of the 15k if you had any Carnaval Tulips to through in there I'd love those, if you don't I'd be willing to trade for the armband straight up for the water egg.
@Orco
ok i can throw in some carnival tulips c: send the egg and i'll send your armband and tulips right over~
@Orco
ok i can throw in some carnival tulips c: send the egg and i'll send your armband and tulips right over~
@Doragon
I have two extra water eggs that I'd love to trade for two other eggs if you're okay with that. The only eggs that I'm not interested in are water (of course) and plague.
@Doragon
I have two extra water eggs that I'd love to trade for two other eggs if you're okay with that. The only eggs that I'm not interested in are water (of course) and plague.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180