Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
@SlainCane
sure thing :3c send it over whenever~
@SlainCane
sure thing :3c send it over whenever~
@Doragon I remember you! You helped me get my egg achievement! Thanks again for that by the way. Anyways I will be trying the FR legacy challenge when I get enough lair room and I have an Shadow egg, but I would prefer a Plague egg. Up for a trade?
@Doragon I remember you! You helped me get my egg achievement! Thanks again for that by the way. Anyways I will be trying the FR legacy challenge when I get enough lair room and I have an Shadow egg, but I would prefer a Plague egg. Up for a trade?
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
@Bluradic
yeah, no problemo owo send your egg over and i'll send you the plague one!
@Bluradic
yeah, no problemo owo send your egg over and i'll send you the plague one!
@Doragon
I see you have quite a few Ambushes, would you be willing to trade 2 of them for an Ice egg of mine?
@Doragon
I see you have quite a few Ambushes, would you be willing to trade 2 of them for an Ice egg of mine?
@Lethz
yep, i could do that :3 send the egg whenever, and i'll send your ambushes!

edit: wait hold up, each ambush is 60k in the AH right now... i'd send you one ambush + 30k to make up the difference, but a value of 120k is too much for one egg. :c
@Lethz
yep, i could do that :3 send the egg whenever, and i'll send your ambushes!

edit: wait hold up, each ambush is 60k in the AH right now... i'd send you one ambush + 30k to make up the difference, but a value of 120k is too much for one egg. :c
@Doragon

I just got an unhatched Light Egg if you would like to buy it x3
@Doragon

I just got an unhatched Light Egg if you would like to buy it x3
@RandomLullaby
of course! if you send the egg i'll send the payment to you ^u^ would you prefer gems or treasure?
@RandomLullaby
of course! if you send the egg i'll send the payment to you ^u^ would you prefer gems or treasure?
@Doragon

Treasure pleAse! ^^
@Doragon

Treasure pleAse! ^^
@RandomLullaby
send the egg and i'll send you your treasure :3c
@RandomLullaby
send the egg and i'll send you your treasure :3c
@RandomLullaby
treasure sent~
@RandomLullaby
treasure sent~