Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
[quote=What's This?] hi everyone! you probably know about my egg quest by now. if not, i'll tell you~ this is where i decided to set a goal for myself. i'm collecting 1089 eggs. 99 of each kind. why? because breeding dragons stopped being fun, and i wanted something unique to do. i've been collecting since early may 2014. initially, i'd planned to hatch a large number of eggs on my birthday (jan 2nd). however, that date zoomed right past, and i hadn't hit my goal... so i'm aiming for next january! after a lengthy hiatus, i'm tentatively becoming invested in FR again. bear with me while i get used to the fact that eggs are 120k each now. *sobs* long story short: i want your eggs. please sell/trade[s]/give[/s] them to me. ;u; all the stuff below is up for trade. [/quote] [quote=Current Egg Count] i use current AH values to price trades. the lowest priced egg of ANY type is how i value eggs. equivalently, i value all my items at lowest AH value. when purchasing with pure treasure, i will only pay half of current AH prices. total: 704/1188 arcane: 60 fire: 53 earth: 52 shadow: 44 water: 36 [s]plague: 99[/s] [b]OBTAINED[/b] lightning: 76 wind: 42 light: 50 ice: 43 nature: 50 [s]nocturne: 99[/s] [b]OBTAINED[/b] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] i'm only putting my highlight items here. if you want something in particular, please ask! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/602.png[/img] [item=pale roundhorn] [item=frigid armband] [item=electricians armband] [item=druidic armband] [item=diver armband] [item=electricians emblem] [item=shady emblem] [item=windbound plumage] [item=naturalist adornments] [item=sunchaser jewelry] [item=darksong face mask] [item=sunsong face mask] [/quote] [quote=Swipp Items] there are way too many to list here. ask if i have it, and i probably do. [/quote] [quote=Food] all food points are 1:20. i have a nearly unlimited supply. ask if you're interested~ [/quote] [quote=Skins] [skin=1324] [skin=1997] [skin=2633] [skin=3656] [skin=4928] [skin=4929] [skin=4932] [skin=4933] [skin=4934] [skin=4935] [skin=4937] [skin=5495] [skin=6062] [skin=6064] [skin=6066] [skin=6067] [skin=6069] [skin=6070] [skin=6071] [skin=6072] [skin=6718] [skin=6719] [skin=6721] [skin=6724] [skin=8309] [skin=8310] [skin=8312] [skin=9203] [skin=9443] [skin=9444] [/quote] [quote=Battle] [item=berserker] [item=ambush] [item=rally] [item=scholar] [item=discipline] [item=guard] [item=health potion] [item=major health potion] [/quote] [quote=Familiars] i have nearly all familiars from the coli in excess. ask if you're after something in particular. additionally, i may be willing to part with my sprites, for the right price. i have every sprite, including these elusive critters: [item=fire sprite] [item=arcane sprite] [item=lightning sprite] [/quote]
What's This? wrote:
hi everyone! you probably know about my egg quest by now. if not, i'll tell you~

this is where i decided to set a goal for myself. i'm collecting 1089 eggs. 99 of each kind. why? because breeding dragons stopped being fun, and i wanted something unique to do. i've been collecting since early may 2014.

initially, i'd planned to hatch a large number of eggs on my birthday (jan 2nd). however, that date zoomed right past, and i hadn't hit my goal... so i'm aiming for next january! after a lengthy hiatus, i'm tentatively becoming invested in FR again. bear with me while i get used to the fact that eggs are 120k each now. *sobs*

long story short: i want your eggs. please sell/trade/give them to me. ;u; all the stuff below is up for trade.
Current Egg Count wrote:
i use current AH values to price trades. the lowest priced egg of ANY type is how i value eggs. equivalently, i value all my items at lowest AH value.

when purchasing with pure treasure, i will only pay half of current AH prices.

total: 704/1188
arcane: 60
fire: 53
earth: 52
shadow: 44
water: 36
plague: 99 OBTAINED
lightning: 76
wind: 42
light: 50
ice: 43
nature: 50
nocturne: 99 OBTAINED
Apparel wrote:
i'm only putting my highlight items here. if you want something in particular, please ask!
602.png Pale Roundhorn Frigid Armband
Druidic Armband Diver Armband
Shady Emblem Windbound Plumage
Naturalist Adornments Sunchaser Jewelry Darksong Face Mask Sunsong Face Mask
Swipp Items wrote:
there are way too many to list here. ask if i have it, and i probably do.
Food wrote:
all food points are 1:20. i have a nearly unlimited supply. ask if you're interested~
Skins wrote:

Battle wrote:
Berserker Ambush Rally Scholar
Discipline Guard Health Potion Major Health Potion
Familiars wrote:
i have nearly all familiars from the coli in excess. ask if you're after something in particular.

additionally, i may be willing to part with my sprites, for the right price. i have every sprite, including these elusive critters:
Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Lightning Sprite
@Doragon
:0 Are you paying 90k per egg or is that value only applied to item to item trades?
@Doragon
:0 Are you paying 90k per egg or is that value only applied to item to item trades?
6NnpwYg.png
@Doragon
Ahh.. I thought so. Sorry about that;;

Good luck buying :-)
@Doragon
Ahh.. I thought so. Sorry about that;;

Good luck buying :-)
6NnpwYg.png
@Doragon: How many of the Ancestral Incense do you have?
@Doragon: How many of the Ancestral Incense do you have?
@Doragon

Hi! Do you happen to have a spare Umberhorn Qiriq lyin' around? In which case, would you be willin' to trade one of those and a gilded chest for an Unhatched Water Egg? (unless I'm misunderstanding-when trading items for an egg, they can equal up to 90k, right?) If not, I'd also be willin' to take two gilded chests in exchange for the egg. ^^
@Doragon

Hi! Do you happen to have a spare Umberhorn Qiriq lyin' around? In which case, would you be willin' to trade one of those and a gilded chest for an Unhatched Water Egg? (unless I'm misunderstanding-when trading items for an egg, they can equal up to 90k, right?) If not, I'd also be willin' to take two gilded chests in exchange for the egg. ^^
psNzThg.png
@Doragon:

Nearly ready to make an offer, just need to know quantities of the following that you might have on hand:

Banded Sardonyx
Muckbottom Shell
@Doragon:

Nearly ready to make an offer, just need to know quantities of the following that you might have on hand:

Banded Sardonyx
Muckbottom Shell
@Doragon

No problem, just figured I'd check! ^^ I'm more than happy to trade for the chests, I'll go ahead and send the egg on over~
@Doragon

No problem, just figured I'd check! ^^ I'm more than happy to trade for the chests, I'll go ahead and send the egg on over~
psNzThg.png
@Doragon: There is an Ancestral Incense up on the AH right now for 50,000 - which I understand is an anomaly - but are you willing to negotiate from that value?
@Doragon: There is an Ancestral Incense up on the AH right now for 50,000 - which I understand is an anomaly - but are you willing to negotiate from that value?
@Doragon: I can send you 2 eggs (Arcane and Wind specifically).

I would want both of your Ancestral Incense, your Banded Sardonyx, the Golden Birdskull Legband and Golden Birdskull Wingpiece.

There isn't a Banded Sardonyx up on the AH right now for reference when I just checked but they tend to go for 3-5k.
@Doragon: I can send you 2 eggs (Arcane and Wind specifically).

I would want both of your Ancestral Incense, your Banded Sardonyx, the Golden Birdskull Legband and Golden Birdskull Wingpiece.

There isn't a Banded Sardonyx up on the AH right now for reference when I just checked but they tend to go for 3-5k.
@Doragon:

I'm okay with that. I'll send the eggs over ^^
@Doragon:

I'm okay with that. I'll send the eggs over ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180