Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 179 180
@Doragon

It's on its way :D
@Doragon

It's on its way :D
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Doragon I have an unhatched Earth egg that I would love to trade for any egg but Arcane and Plague ^.^
@Doragon I have an unhatched Earth egg that I would love to trade for any egg but Arcane and Plague ^.^
@lastnamefirst
alrighty! send over your egg and i'll send you a water one in return :D
@lastnamefirst
alrighty! send over your egg and i'll send you a water one in return :D
@Doragon Thanks so much!
@Doragon Thanks so much!
@Dorragon Could I trade a plague egg for a shadow sprite? It is currently 79k on th AH.
@Dorragon Could I trade a plague egg for a shadow sprite? It is currently 79k on th AH.
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
@TheArcaneKitsune
sure thing! send the egg and i'll send your sprite ^u^
@TheArcaneKitsune
sure thing! send the egg and i'll send your sprite ^u^
@Doragon How much are you looking for the skin on Io? ;v;
@Doragon How much are you looking for the skin on Io? ;v;
XbPpy52.png =====
@Rey
i bought it for 800k, so i'd be hoping to get no less than that for it. ^u^ i'm willing to sell it directly instead of trading it for eggs though.
@Rey
i bought it for 800k, so i'd be hoping to get no less than that for it. ^u^ i'm willing to sell it directly instead of trading it for eggs though.
@Doragon While I don't have that much money/eggs right now I still am very interested in somehow getting that skin. x'D if nobody else snatches it up I will be back as soon as I liquidate some of my stuff.
@Doragon While I don't have that much money/eggs right now I still am very interested in somehow getting that skin. x'D if nobody else snatches it up I will be back as soon as I liquidate some of my stuff.
XbPpy52.png =====
@Rey
alright! sounds good to me :D i'll ping you in warning if anyone else shows interest in it, but it probably won't be going anywhere any time soon x3
@Rey
alright! sounds good to me :D i'll ping you in warning if anyone else shows interest in it, but it probably won't be going anywhere any time soon x3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 179 180