Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to expand past 15 slots
Hello,
Is it possible to expand past 15 slots in your lair? Also, how does the hibernal den work? What is its purpose?
Thanks in advance!
Hello,
Is it possible to expand past 15 slots in your lair? Also, how does the hibernal den work? What is its purpose?
Thanks in advance!
@stephka yes. Click the gear in your lair and click “+slots”

Dragons in the hibernal den do not need to eat, and in exchange cannot breed, coli, or be sold, and will not count towards your clan energy. It’s basically dragon storage.
@stephka yes. Click the gear in your lair and click “+slots”

Dragons in the hibernal den do not need to eat, and in exchange cannot breed, coli, or be sold, and will not count towards your clan energy. It’s basically dragon storage.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@stephka
Adding to what Shinyumbreon said, This Announcement goes into more details as to what you can do with the Lair and Hibernal Den.
@stephka
Adding to what Shinyumbreon said, This Announcement goes into more details as to what you can do with the Lair and Hibernal Den.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
oh cool. thank you for that. I noticed though that even if I make a tab in edit, that tab isn't there when I leave edit mode, there is only the main tab. Can you only see extra tabs in edit mode?
oh cool. thank you for that. I noticed though that even if I make a tab in edit, that tab isn't there when I leave edit mode, there is only the main tab. Can you only see extra tabs in edit mode?
@stephka
when you're in edit mode you're able to see every tab that you currently own, but otherwise you can only see the ones that currently have dragons in it
@stephka
when you're in edit mode you're able to see every tab that you currently own, but otherwise you can only see the ones that currently have dragons in it
unknown.png
ah i see. Thanks everyone for the info.
ah i see. Thanks everyone for the info.