Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@KannaeXThunder That would not be allowed.
This is covered under the cross-site trading rules. While cross-site trading is allowed, it's only allowed for other virtual pet games that also allow off-site trading. Since Discord is not a virtual pet game you wouldn't be allowed to sell FR dragons for Discord currency.
Quote:
Trades: Allowed & Not Allowed

Are cross-site trades allowed?

Cross-site trading is allowed so long as the other game is a virtual pet game that expressly permits (consents) to cross-site trading. In this case, you may engage in cross-site trades using our items, dragons, or virtual currency.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045766772-Trading-FR-Trades-Cross-Site-Trades
@KannaeXThunder That would not be allowed.
This is covered under the cross-site trading rules. While cross-site trading is allowed, it's only allowed for other virtual pet games that also allow off-site trading. Since Discord is not a virtual pet game you wouldn't be allowed to sell FR dragons for Discord currency.
Quote:
Trades: Allowed & Not Allowed

Are cross-site trades allowed?

Cross-site trading is allowed so long as the other game is a virtual pet game that expressly permits (consents) to cross-site trading. In this case, you may engage in cross-site trades using our items, dragons, or virtual currency.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045766772-Trading-FR-Trades-Cross-Site-Trades
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Gotcha! Thank you so much for clarifying :)
Gotcha! Thank you so much for clarifying :)
~Scarz
Is there a way to unequip battle stones & skills?
Is there a way to unequip battle stones & skills?
@SnowfallenCrow
There is no way to unequip battlestones once they are locked in. You can overwrite stones with others if you wish to change one, however.
@SnowfallenCrow
There is no way to unequip battlestones once they are locked in. You can overwrite stones with others if you wish to change one, however.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@SnowfallenCrow
Hey there!

Once a battlestone has been equipped to a dragon, it is locked, meaning it cannot be removed and reclaimed. While you can overwrite the existing battlestone with a new one, the original battlestone will be lost forever.
@SnowfallenCrow
Hey there!

Once a battlestone has been equipped to a dragon, it is locked, meaning it cannot be removed and reclaimed. While you can overwrite the existing battlestone with a new one, the original battlestone will be lost forever.
fo11Vhp.png
i am super confused on how to like other people's dragons. i would love a topic on what it is and how to like other peoples dragons
i am super confused on how to like other people's dragons. i would love a topic on what it is and how to like other peoples dragons
@nightfury13 All you have to do is go to a dragon's page and click the button with the star icon above the share and scrying workshop buttons. If you can't see a like button you have likes turned off. Go to any of your dragons and click the 'customize' button. From there one of the options is 'Hide likes counter on all profiles' make sure that isn't checked.
@nightfury13 All you have to do is go to a dragon's page and click the button with the star icon above the share and scrying workshop buttons. If you can't see a like button you have likes turned off. Go to any of your dragons and click the 'customize' button. From there one of the options is 'Hide likes counter on all profiles' make sure that isn't checked.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thanks so much
@Lonin thanks so much
how do i change my dragons names?
how do i change my dragons names?
@FernandoDLaundry
Hey there!

If your dragon is Unnamed, you can click the little paper icon by their name to give them one.

If your dragon is already named, you can use a Scroll of Renaming to change it by using the item through your Hoard!
@FernandoDLaundry
Hey there!

If your dragon is Unnamed, you can click the little paper icon by their name to give them one.

If your dragon is already named, you can use a Scroll of Renaming to change it by using the item through your Hoard!
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18