Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Witchdistance
You can submit a ticket through Contact Us if you desire, though I'm not sure how the developers handle situations like this in terms of account locking/penalties.
@Witchdistance
You can submit a ticket through Contact Us if you desire, though I'm not sure how the developers handle situations like this in terms of account locking/penalties.
fo11Vhp.png
@naeyrl okay thankyou!
@naeyrl okay thankyou!
RAWR! that's how we say ILY in dragon uwu
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.pngX7H5Zcj.png3mRCtgv.pngtumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
I want to post the full name of a song that contains a word both in the title and in the song that is fully sfw in its language (Latin) but which is nsfw in English if you dont know any Latin. could I get in trouble even though there is no suggestion of suggestive content in the way I would use it?
it's here: sjdgsd

posting here because this sort of thing could apply to lots of stuff because languages are neat. I found nothi about this in the rules and policies so :/
I want to post the full name of a song that contains a word both in the title and in the song that is fully sfw in its language (Latin) but which is nsfw in English if you dont know any Latin. could I get in trouble even though there is no suggestion of suggestive content in the way I would use it?
it's here: sjdgsd

posting here because this sort of thing could apply to lots of stuff because languages are neat. I found nothi about this in the rules and policies so :/
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@Doodlepede

Please check out the Obscene and Vulgar article in the Rules and Policies.

This is similar to why certain names are banned despite being common in normal life; it only takes one genocidal tyrant to taint a name forever. I could write an absolutely obscene poem in English using completely innocent words from other languages and get myself a forum ban and the entire post removed.

If you feel this is not applicable but would prefer not to be censured for linking to this content you should contact the admins for a final ruling that players like myself can't give.
@Doodlepede

Please check out the Obscene and Vulgar article in the Rules and Policies.

This is similar to why certain names are banned despite being common in normal life; it only takes one genocidal tyrant to taint a name forever. I could write an absolutely obscene poem in English using completely innocent words from other languages and get myself a forum ban and the entire post removed.

If you feel this is not applicable but would prefer not to be censured for linking to this content you should contact the admins for a final ruling that players like myself can't give.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I am a little confused on some of the skin creation rules. When it says that ¨the line art must always be noticeably darker than the color on which it rests¨, what does that mean? Am I not allowed to put some colors that seem lighter on a darker color at all, or do I only need to preserve the shadows?
I am a little confused on some of the skin creation rules. When it says that ¨the line art must always be noticeably darker than the color on which it rests¨, what does that mean? Am I not allowed to put some colors that seem lighter on a darker color at all, or do I only need to preserve the shadows?
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
@CyberPixie
as long as the shadows are easily visible you can color both the shadows and the space around them how you like
@CyberPixie
as long as the shadows are easily visible you can color both the shadows and the space around them how you like
unknown.png
Hey there so I just changed my email and was curious if there was a way to edit my account so that it is on my new email?
Hey there so I just changed my email and was curious if there was a way to edit my account so that it is on my new email?
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
@Amberfox
Down arrow next to your name at the top of the page -> account settings -> email address.
@Amberfox
Down arrow next to your name at the top of the page -> account settings -> email address.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Thanks
Thanks
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I have questions about the TOS (I am really bad at reading legal stuff)
If I breed dragons am I able to sell them for say a discord currency? Said discord currency has no monetary value but was informed it may be considered a cryptocurrency.

Also as it states in the TOS:
"6. The sale of In-Game Items from the Services for monetary currency ($USD), cryptocurrency, barter, or other "real-world" currency is prohibited."

However I wasn't sure if dragons were grouped in as "In-Game Items" so I thought I would find a forum I can ask this question to so I don't get in trouble :)

Let me know if I need to move forums or if you know the answer to my question, Thank you!
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I have questions about the TOS (I am really bad at reading legal stuff)
If I breed dragons am I able to sell them for say a discord currency? Said discord currency has no monetary value but was informed it may be considered a cryptocurrency.

Also as it states in the TOS:
"6. The sale of In-Game Items from the Services for monetary currency ($USD), cryptocurrency, barter, or other "real-world" currency is prohibited."

However I wasn't sure if dragons were grouped in as "In-Game Items" so I thought I would find a forum I can ask this question to so I don't get in trouble :)

Let me know if I need to move forums or if you know the answer to my question, Thank you!
~Scarz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18