Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Lonin

Thank you!
@Lonin

Thank you!
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
Hi, I have a question, I think I understood how the genes are being inherited but how are colors handed down from the parents to the kids because my hatchlings have colors neither of the parents had and I find that a bit confusing^^"

PS: Thank you for the post, it's helpful
Hi, I have a question, I think I understood how the genes are being inherited but how are colors handed down from the parents to the kids because my hatchlings have colors neither of the parents had and I find that a bit confusing^^"

PS: Thank you for the post, it's helpful
@FreyTinmarson colors are based on a color wheel: [img]https://pre05.deviantart.net/1990/th/pre/i/2016/161/f/0/flightrising_new_color_wheel_by_isellahowler-da5s3iq.png[/img] the shortest distance between the colors of the parents will be the range of possible colors for the offspring. say you had a parent with White primary and the other had Orca primary. the possible primaries for the offspring would be White, Moon, Ice, and Orca. c:
@FreyTinmarson colors are based on a color wheel:

flightrising_new_color_wheel_by_isellahowler-da5s3iq.png

the shortest distance between the colors of the parents will be the range of possible colors for the offspring. say you had a parent with White primary and the other had Orca primary. the possible primaries for the offspring would be White, Moon, Ice, and Orca. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Am I allowed to switch out familiars on a dragon to bond with them and get more treasure that way, or is that against the rules? I can't seem to find anything on the topic...
Am I allowed to switch out familiars on a dragon to bond with them and get more treasure that way, or is that against the rules? I can't seem to find anything on the topic...
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
@RainbowCRITICAL
That is completely fine and is a method a lot of people use to bond with familiars more quickly.
@RainbowCRITICAL
That is completely fine and is a method a lot of people use to bond with familiars more quickly.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thank you!
@Tserin
Thank you!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
Ohhhh thats interesting! Thank you so much @After !!!
Ohhhh thats interesting! Thank you so much @After !!!
I have a question. I've done some research and found that second accounts are not allowed. But what if it was a completely separate account with no sharing of resources or dragons between the 2? I made a second account recently just to have more playtime and more broods cause I was tired of waiting for my main. Is this okay or should I just abandoned that account all together.

DISCLAIMER:I wasn't aware that second accounts weren't allowed before I made it.
I have a question. I've done some research and found that second accounts are not allowed. But what if it was a completely separate account with no sharing of resources or dragons between the 2? I made a second account recently just to have more playtime and more broods cause I was tired of waiting for my main. Is this okay or should I just abandoned that account all together.

DISCLAIMER:I wasn't aware that second accounts weren't allowed before I made it.
RAWR! that's how we say ILY in dragon uwu
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.pngX7H5Zcj.png3mRCtgv.pngtumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
@Witchdistance
Hi there!

Even if the alternate accounts are completely separate, you can only have one active account at a time (where "inactive" accounts are banned).

See this policy article for more information.
@Witchdistance
Hi there!

Even if the alternate accounts are completely separate, you can only have one active account at a time (where "inactive" accounts are banned).

fo11Vhp.png
[quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-11-28 15:45:32" ] @Witchdistance Hi there! Even if the alternate accounts are completely separate, you can only have one active account at a time (where "inactive" accounts are banned). See this policy article for more information. [/quote] Okay thank you! I'll post on the old account thst it's abandoned. Should I also contact an administrator to ban it or should I just leave it till it's banned?
Naeryl wrote on 2021-11-28 15:45:32:
@Witchdistance
Hi there!

Okay thank you! I'll post on the old account thst it's abandoned.

Should I also contact an administrator to ban it or should I just leave it till it's banned?
RAWR! that's how we say ILY in dragon uwu
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.pngX7H5Zcj.png3mRCtgv.pngtumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18