Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@VolatileMatter

Thanks for link, I hope the Stormlight Supports are quick responsing. (The money was returned. I continue to fix the problem, although I don't know why it happened.)
@VolatileMatter

Thanks for link, I hope the Stormlight Supports are quick responsing. (The money was returned. I continue to fix the problem, although I don't know why it happened.)
All Hail Megatron!

Are we allowed to clean up our forms? (Like get rid of our old "Bumps")
I probably should have asked this before I went and did this but my brain doesn't work that fast.
Are we allowed to clean up our forms? (Like get rid of our old "Bumps")
I probably should have asked this before I went and did this but my brain doesn't work that fast.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, you're free to delete bumps.
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, you're free to delete bumps.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thank you for calming my worry wort brain.
@Tserin
Thank you for calming my worry wort brain.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
i understand it's against the rules to share an account with another person but is it against the rules to bank with someone, as in keeping a savings fund and adding to it with another person so you can work on buying things and lair expansions together?

by working on it i mean one person is the designated money holder.
i understand it's against the rules to share an account with another person but is it against the rules to bank with someone, as in keeping a savings fund and adding to it with another person so you can work on buying things and lair expansions together?

by working on it i mean one person is the designated money holder.
pelicanpoop_1.gif stinky_baby_small.gif tinyed.png wahoosmal.png
@CHASMALVICE

Sharing items and money like this is not against any rules, but the developers don't offer any support for it. This means they will not reimburse or return any item(s) lost if a player involved loses their account or fails to uphold the agreement in any way - though the offending player can be reported for scamming.

See: Scams & Bad Faith Trading

Note that Help Center inquiries are almost exclusively answered by regular players, who can only go off the same Terms of Use and Rules & Policies you have access to, and you can send a ticket to the developers via Contact Us if a question turns out too complicated for that.

All of these are linked at the very, very bottom of every page on Flight Rising if you need them! You can access Contact Us from Support, also found on the left sidebar.
@CHASMALVICE

Sharing items and money like this is not against any rules, but the developers don't offer any support for it. This means they will not reimburse or return any item(s) lost if a player involved loses their account or fails to uphold the agreement in any way - though the offending player can be reported for scamming.

See: Scams & Bad Faith Trading

Note that Help Center inquiries are almost exclusively answered by regular players, who can only go off the same Terms of Use and Rules & Policies you have access to, and you can send a ticket to the developers via Contact Us if a question turns out too complicated for that.

All of these are linked at the very, very bottom of every page on Flight Rising if you need them! You can access Contact Us from Support, also found on the left sidebar.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

ah that's completely fine, and i appreciate the advice/warning.

THAT PRETTY MUCH ANSWERED EVERYTHING, thank you for the quick reply you're too kind.
@NightmareJudge

ah that's completely fine, and i appreciate the advice/warning.

THAT PRETTY MUCH ANSWERED EVERYTHING, thank you for the quick reply you're too kind.
pelicanpoop_1.gif stinky_baby_small.gif tinyed.png wahoosmal.png
[img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91371236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913713/91371236_350.png[/img][/url][/img]
[img][/img]91371236_350.png
QOsn8Q8.png
My brain's at it again...

Since we're allowed to go through ALL our familiars in our hoard and bond with them daily any other day, can we do that during the NOTN too?

I'm sorry if I'm asking some probably silly questions, but my brain does like to nag and I rather be sure.
My brain's at it again...

Since we're allowed to go through ALL our familiars in our hoard and bond with them daily any other day, can we do that during the NOTN too?

I'm sorry if I'm asking some probably silly questions, but my brain does like to nag and I rather be sure.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, there is no rule on how many familiars you can bond with in a day.
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, there is no rule on how many familiars you can bond with in a day.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18