Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Sterling101 trinkets do not generally have any use beyond being melted at baldwin into sludge items that are needed for some recipes, or sold for extra cash.

some trinkets may be part of baldwin recipes, swipp trades, or hibernal den tasks. you can see if item has special use if you have highlights enabled in your hoard settings! if its not marked, you can safely just melt it or sell it
@Sterling101 trinkets do not generally have any use beyond being melted at baldwin into sludge items that are needed for some recipes, or sold for extra cash.

some trinkets may be part of baldwin recipes, swipp trades, or hibernal den tasks. you can see if item has special use if you have highlights enabled in your hoard settings! if its not marked, you can safely just melt it or sell it
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you so much! @Ralzakark
Thank you so much! @Ralzakark
What about chest?
What about chest?
@Sterling101 What do you mean by "What about chest?" :D
You can find out what chests contain by searching for the item name in the game database.
@Sterling101 What do you mean by "What about chest?" :D
You can find out what chests contain by searching for the item name in the game database.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I did n't know this! How does one open whats inside? how do they work haha
I did n't know this! How does one open whats inside? how do they work haha
@Sterling101 Click the chest in your hoard and you'll get a little pop up. From there you can choose to open the chest.
@Sterling101 Click the chest in your hoard and you'll get a little pop up. From there you can choose to open the chest.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
ohhh okay thank you so much!!
ohhh okay thank you so much!!
IS there anything we can do with items that are labeled as 'Dragon Made'?
IS there anything we can do with items that are labeled as 'Dragon Made'?
@Sterling101 the answer is same as my answer to your question regarding to trinkets
@Sterling101 the answer is same as my answer to your question regarding to trinkets
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
okay cool thank you so much! @Ralzakark
okay cool thank you so much! @Ralzakark
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18