Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 100
Scroll of Renaming. It can be found in the Specialty section of the Marketplace.
Scroll of Renaming. It can be found in the Specialty section of the Marketplace.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
@Khaise
@Khaise
What and where is the item you can use to grow a dragon if its a thing I guess idk
What and where is the item you can use to grow a dragon if its a thing I guess idk
@slugslinger

Yes you can I was just looking through there and saw tons of those
@slugslinger

Yes you can I was just looking through there and saw tons of those
@Tomijojo

Scroll of Maturity makes a dragon grow up but does not remove its breeding cooldown. Scroll of Eternal Youth keeps them as a baby.
@Tomijojo

Scroll of Maturity makes a dragon grow up but does not remove its breeding cooldown. Scroll of Eternal Youth keeps them as a baby.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
Thanks now where could I find that
Thanks now where could I find that
@Tomijojo

Marketplace, gem shop and then in the speciality tab.
@Tomijojo

Marketplace, gem shop and then in the speciality tab.
Ok thanks
Ok thanks
Can someone tell me how much does one get right away after exalting a dragon?
Can someone tell me how much does one get right away after exalting a dragon?
QFXpYkj.png
@RenatoUlbov

There is a list of average payouts here. Most people level dragons to level 4-7 before exalting them, because fodder floor (the cheapest price for adult dragons on the auction house) is usually at least 6,000 treasure, so exalting at levels 4-7 will turn a profit. You can level up dragons in the coliseum.

You can check the fodder floor with this auction house search. (Or this one for gems, but exalting does not grant you gems.)

If you don't have the time to play coliseum, it's okay to just sell your adult dragons at the current fodder price on the auction house. They will likely be leveled and exalted by someone else.

If you exalt your progens--the first two dragons you got when you first joined--you will get nothing.
@RenatoUlbov

There is a list of average payouts here. Most people level dragons to level 4-7 before exalting them, because fodder floor (the cheapest price for adult dragons on the auction house) is usually at least 6,000 treasure, so exalting at levels 4-7 will turn a profit. You can level up dragons in the coliseum.

You can check the fodder floor with this auction house search. (Or this one for gems, but exalting does not grant you gems.)

If you don't have the time to play coliseum, it's okay to just sell your adult dragons at the current fodder price on the auction house. They will likely be leveled and exalted by someone else.

If you exalt your progens--the first two dragons you got when you first joined--you will get nothing.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 100