Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 99 100
@AntichristAngel Every dragon's size is randomized within a set range for their particular breed. Imps and Guardians are pretty close in average size, actually, but your dragon's measurements won't stay exactly the same when you use a breed change scroll, they'll be randomized somewhere within the Guardian range.
@AntichristAngel Every dragon's size is randomized within a set range for their particular breed. Imps and Guardians are pretty close in average size, actually, but your dragon's measurements won't stay exactly the same when you use a breed change scroll, they'll be randomized somewhere within the Guardian range.
Is there a place I can see the numbers of exalted dragons for everyone's clan? To see how far behind my clan is in the dominance? Thank you!
Is there a place I can see the numbers of exalted dragons for everyone's clan? To see how far behind my clan is in the dominance? Thank you!
@natureluvr

No there isn't. Dom is also a community event - so it doesn't really matter that much where you as a single play stand in relation to a few others you could check up on. If you want dom get involved with your flight, push with them and exalt as many as you can. Thats it.
@natureluvr

No there isn't. Dom is also a community event - so it doesn't really matter that much where you as a single play stand in relation to a few others you could check up on. If you want dom get involved with your flight, push with them and exalt as many as you can. Thats it.
Is it possible to change the flight or not? D:
Is it possible to change the flight or not? D:
@Kaiceroii

It is. Under your account settings you can choose to change your flight ecery 6 months. The first change is even free.
@Kaiceroii

It is. Under your account settings you can choose to change your flight ecery 6 months. The first change is even free.
@Ismaiel thanks so much!!
@Ismaiel thanks so much!!
I don't know how to insert an image of a dragon I made via the Scrying Workshop, can I have some help on how to do that please?
I don't know how to insert an image of a dragon I made via the Scrying Workshop, can I have some help on how to do that please?
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
@slugslinger

Right-click the image and press 'open image in new tab'
then copy the URL and paste wherever using [ img](dragon code here)[ /img]
@slugslinger

Right-click the image and press 'open image in new tab'
then copy the URL and paste wherever using [ img](dragon code here)[ /img]
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
K thanks.
K thanks.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
You guys have probably been asked this question millions of times but I cant seem to find an answer anywhere. Is there a way to re-name a dragon?
You guys have probably been asked this question millions of times but I cant seem to find an answer anywhere. Is there a way to re-name a dragon?
hOKNl.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 99 100