Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 3178 3179
So this is my first holiday in years, and I found Joxar's spare inventory place but it wants prismatic tokens. What are those? Where do they come from? I typed prismatic in the database searchbar but it only came up with apparel. I can't find where it's explained anywhere :/ Any help would be appreciated! c:
So this is my first holiday in years, and I found Joxar's spare inventory place but it wants prismatic tokens. What are those? Where do they come from? I typed prismatic in the database searchbar but it only came up with apparel. I can't find where it's explained anywhere :/ Any help would be appreciated! c:
earthshieldl.png
@bootless
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/23276 here's the database link! it's a bit hard to find, typing in "token" gets you there faster.

Joxboxes (Spare Inventory Crates) drop Prismatic Tokens, and if you're at a high enough cauldron level you can also brew one at Baldwin's.
@bootless
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/23276 here's the database link! it's a bit hard to find, typing in "token" gets you there faster.

Joxboxes (Spare Inventory Crates) drop Prismatic Tokens, and if you're at a high enough cauldron level you can also brew one at Baldwin's.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Gotcha! Thanks so much and happy festival! :)
@LouckyKoneko Gotcha! Thanks so much and happy festival! :)
earthshieldl.png
Is dragon size inherited or random? I'm trying to get the "Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon" achievement and I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time trying to breed small Fae dragons.
Is dragon size inherited or random? I'm trying to get the "Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon" achievement and I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time trying to breed small Fae dragons.
@AmberKat

Dragon size is randomized within each breed so a little yes, a little no. Fae and Veilspuns are the only breeds that can be that small so you do have a chance. It's just not improved by breeding small Faes together.
@AmberKat

Dragon size is randomized within each breed so a little yes, a little no. Fae and Veilspuns are the only breeds that can be that small so you do have a chance. It's just not improved by breeding small Faes together.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@AmberKat
Veilspun are smaller than Fae - it's still possible to get the achievement with Fae but it's significantly harder than with Veils.
@AmberKat
Veilspun are smaller than Fae - it's still possible to get the achievement with Fae but it's significantly harder than with Veils.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
how do i change my allegiance
how do i change my allegiance
@firebolt2
in your account settings there should be a Flight Change option.
@firebolt2
in your account settings there should be a Flight Change option.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
@louckykoneko how do i get to flight settings?
@louckykoneko how do i get to flight settings?
@firebolt2
click the little arrow next to your username on the top right of the page. that'll open a dropdown menu that has a link to account settings
@firebolt2
click the little arrow next to your username on the top right of the page. that'll open a dropdown menu that has a link to account settings
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 3178 3179