Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 ... 3167 3168
@BapeTheFish Nothing, really. Nearly all familiars are animal-based. The exceptions are the NotN familiars. In that case you could have fantastical/magical transportation: [item=magic carpet][item=raucous runner][item=bewildered broom][item=steadfast sweeper]
@BapeTheFish

Nothing, really. Nearly all familiars are animal-based. The exceptions are the NotN familiars. In that case you could have fantastical/magical transportation:

Magic Carpet Raucous Runner Bewildered Broom Steadfast Sweeper
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Bapethefish I've also gotten the vehicular vibe from these two: [item=iron golem][item=rusty golem] I think the tooltip of the Iron Golem helps with that!
@Bapethefish I've also gotten the vehicular vibe from these two: Iron Golem Rusty Golem I think the tooltip of the Iron Golem helps with that!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
A site update says the descriptive text for Baldwin was updated regarding familiars. What, exactly, was the updated text?
A site update says the descriptive text for Baldwin was updated regarding familiars. What, exactly, was the updated text?
@GloryRain instead of talking about melting familiars, the text now talks about melting parting gifts from familiars
@GloryRain instead of talking about melting familiars, the text now talks about melting parting gifts from familiars
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@GloryRain

When you go to transmute a familiar you now get this message:

"You are about to drop a gift from your departing (familiar) into baldwin's cauldron."

edit: ninja'd!
@GloryRain

When you go to transmute a familiar you now get this message:

"You are about to drop a gift from your departing (familiar) into baldwin's cauldron."

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi! I am still pretty new to the site and figuring things out; I've looked at different threads and looked at the encyclopedia but I'm still not 100% sure what the answers to these two questions are.

1. Is there a way to affect which creatures you encounter in the coliseum (abilities, using dragons of a certain flight, etc.)? I think the answer to this is probably no but figured asking to confirm was worth a shot!

2. Is there any way to see sale/price history for things on the auction house? I don't mind listing items that are cheap or anything, but when I see a lot of cheap listings it makes me wonder whether any of them ever sell at all and whether I should just sell them from the hoard.

Thank you in advance!
Hi! I am still pretty new to the site and figuring things out; I've looked at different threads and looked at the encyclopedia but I'm still not 100% sure what the answers to these two questions are.

1. Is there a way to affect which creatures you encounter in the coliseum (abilities, using dragons of a certain flight, etc.)? I think the answer to this is probably no but figured asking to confirm was worth a shot!

2. Is there any way to see sale/price history for things on the auction house? I don't mind listing items that are cheap or anything, but when I see a lot of cheap listings it makes me wonder whether any of them ever sell at all and whether I should just sell them from the hoard.

Thank you in advance!
@palyername
Unfortunately, neither of these are possible.
@palyername
Unfortunately, neither of these are possible.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
To what extent are we not allowed to "vent" our frustrations and sadness?
To what extent are we not allowed to "vent" our frustrations and sadness?
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@ChaoticFriendzy rule definition questions are best to direct to support, as the best regular users can do is to tell only what rules state
@ChaoticFriendzy rule definition questions are best to direct to support, as the best regular users can do is to tell only what rules state
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ok then
Ok then
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
1 2 ... 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 ... 3167 3168