Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 ... 3163 3164
@Lonin i dont think so ? I check them every day when i bond with my familiars, but i’m willing to accept somehow just missing them or memory loss or something, if it doesn’t happen again lol I remember being so freaked out when I first saw one that I check them all now y’know >_>
@Lonin i dont think so ? I check them every day when i bond with my familiars, but i’m willing to accept somehow just missing them or memory loss or something, if it doesn’t happen again lol I remember being so freaked out when I first saw one that I check them all now y’know >_>
tumblr_p0rqy5I3Od1wvvm88o4_100.pngE27J5Sp.png evLDfMH.pngjYHfyJk.gifZLIMzvY.gifpr7Tort.png
I have a question about naming my dragon.
I have a male Wilclaw named Ask and I just bought him a mate and had planned on naming her ' Embla ', but the site will not allow it. Why is that?

Normally, its not a huge deal, but I wanted them to match with Viking Mythology and was just wondering- why won't it let me?
I have a question about naming my dragon.
I have a male Wilclaw named Ask and I just bought him a mate and had planned on naming her ' Embla ', but the site will not allow it. Why is that?

Normally, its not a huge deal, but I wanted them to match with Viking Mythology and was just wondering- why won't it let me?
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
@GetJazzyOnIt

I was able to name this dragon Embla just fine. Make sure there's no extra characters or a space at the end; only letters are allowed in a dragon's name, so anything else will flag the name as unacceptable.
@GetJazzyOnIt

I was able to name this dragon Embla just fine. Make sure there's no extra characters or a space at the end; only letters are allowed in a dragon's name, so anything else will flag the name as unacceptable.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Oh thank you so much! :p
I think it might've been because I copy and pasted it from a sheet I had.
(Ongoing project, y'know.)
But thank you! It worked now.
@NightmareJudge
Oh thank you so much! :p
I think it might've been because I copy and pasted it from a sheet I had.
(Ongoing project, y'know.)
But thank you! It worked now.
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
i just want to make 100% sure- theres no item to visually change the eye color of your dragons? not even contacts?
i just want to make 100% sure- theres no item to visually change the eye color of your dragons? not even contacts?
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
@Almondgames At most you can use vials to change their eyes to the unnatural versions like [item=vial of glowing sight] or you can cover them up with apparel. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2832315]Eye covering apparel[/url].
@Almondgames

At most you can use vials to change their eyes to the unnatural versions like Vial of Glowing Sight or you can cover them up with apparel.

Eye covering apparel.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Not having luck with searching though I'm sure it somewhere
How much does it cost to max out your lair? How much treasure total, how much gems total?
Not having luck with searching though I'm sure it somewhere
How much does it cost to max out your lair? How much treasure total, how much gems total?
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@sp580s
Quote:
To fully expand to 215 spaces, you must spend 30,795,000T. At this point, each space in a fully-expanded lair will have cost you an average of 143,232T to get. Choose your dragons wisely!
If you only ever buy your lair expansions with the first place discount, you'll save 1,539,750T! Buying with second place gives you a savings of 307,950T.
source.

as for gems, there are 100 HibDen slots available to unlock at 50G each, which makes 5kG.
@sp580s
Quote:
To fully expand to 215 spaces, you must spend 30,795,000T. At this point, each space in a fully-expanded lair will have cost you an average of 143,232T to get. Choose your dragons wisely!
If you only ever buy your lair expansions with the first place discount, you'll save 1,539,750T! Buying with second place gives you a savings of 307,950T.
source.

as for gems, there are 100 HibDen slots available to unlock at 50G each, which makes 5kG.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after you're my hero OTL
@after you're my hero OTL
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Does anybody know why sometimes, when coding, random strings of text/symbols will turn into question marks?

I tried to use some code from my dragon bios in a thread and entire sections were just turned into “???????” and its... really frustrating. How come it works in bios but not in forums?
Does anybody know why sometimes, when coding, random strings of text/symbols will turn into question marks?

I tried to use some code from my dragon bios in a thread and entire sections were just turned into “???????” and its... really frustrating. How come it works in bios but not in forums?
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
1 2 ... 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 ... 3163 3164