Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 ... 3161 3162
I hit lvl 25 on my cauldron the other day. Why am I still getting exp? i am confusion
I hit lvl 25 on my cauldron the other day. Why am I still getting exp? i am confusion
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
@cocoal the cap is currently Lv 28.
@cocoal the cap is currently Lv 28.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
That explains it, thank you!
That explains it, thank you!
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
Another question - did the kickstarter packs all stack on each other? I notice looking at the wiki, for example, the Fiendish pack included the rewards of gilded plus the items of the fiendish pack, which would mean they got both bone fiend and the golden idol. Does this mean they also got what the gilded pack included, which was the next pack, down, cloudy, or just the normal contents of the gilded pack?

Aka, i'm asking - did the highest tier of KS packs get all of the KS familiars, or just two?
Another question - did the kickstarter packs all stack on each other? I notice looking at the wiki, for example, the Fiendish pack included the rewards of gilded plus the items of the fiendish pack, which would mean they got both bone fiend and the golden idol. Does this mean they also got what the gilded pack included, which was the next pack, down, cloudy, or just the normal contents of the gilded pack?

Aka, i'm asking - did the highest tier of KS packs get all of the KS familiars, or just two?
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
@cocoal this is the highest tier as far as I know and what you see in the image is what a person who pledged that much has received [img]https://i.imgur.com/fH2C0LE.png[/img] I recommend looking at the [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0]Kickstarter page[/url] rather than the wiki
@cocoal this is the highest tier as far as I know and what you see in the image is what a person who pledged that much has received

fH2C0LE.png

I recommend looking at the Kickstarter page rather than the wiki
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
how much do event skin chests sell for? of course, they'll be worth more with time, but I don't want to accidentally open mine by mistake and I just plain dont want it. specifically [item=undersea angler chest]
how much do event skin chests sell for? of course, they'll be worth more with time, but I don't want to accidentally open mine by mistake and I just plain dont want it.
specifically Undersea Angler Chest
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@Doodlepede best way to check is to look them up on the AH. they usually spike right after a fest ends, but after that it's anyone's guess; some maintain the same value for months if not years, some dip, some skyrocket. it all depends on supply and demand.
@Doodlepede best way to check is to look them up on the AH. they usually spike right after a fest ends, but after that it's anyone's guess; some maintain the same value for months if not years, some dip, some skyrocket. it all depends on supply and demand.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
If someone has you blocked, can they see your Auction House entries and buy them?
If someone has you blocked, can they see your Auction House entries and buy them?
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Can other people change your dragon biography’s ?

Mine keep changing, like https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64812580

This wasn’t here yesterday ? It’s starting to freak me out tbh ;-; It’s happened on 3 of my dragons.
Can other people change your dragon biography’s ?

Mine keep changing, like https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64812580

This wasn’t here yesterday ? It’s starting to freak me out tbh ;-; It’s happened on 3 of my dragons.
tumblr_p0rqy5I3Od1wvvm88o4_100.pngE27J5Sp.png evLDfMH.pngjYHfyJk.gifZLIMzvY.gifpr7Tort.png
@MorgueBuddy No, other people can't change your dragon's bios. But the bios do transfer when you trade a dragon to other accounts, so anything the previous owner put in there will stay when it gets to you which is what looks to have happened here.
With some screen resolutions the dragon bio isn't visible unless you scroll down, is it possible that you just didn't notice that there was something in it? We had a dragon for several years once before noticing that the previous owner had written something in its bio :D
@MorgueBuddy No, other people can't change your dragon's bios. But the bios do transfer when you trade a dragon to other accounts, so anything the previous owner put in there will stay when it gets to you which is what looks to have happened here.
With some screen resolutions the dragon bio isn't visible unless you scroll down, is it possible that you just didn't notice that there was something in it? We had a dragon for several years once before noticing that the previous owner had written something in its bio :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 ... 3161 3162