Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 ... 3169 3170
I wanted to send some pairs off in one of the nest rental threads so that they hatch in time for the 23rd, but I was trying to work out if I would need to get them nested on the 17th or the 18th?

I've been here several years and I still can't get this right
I wanted to send some pairs off in one of the nest rental threads so that they hatch in time for the 23rd, but I was trying to work out if I would need to get them nested on the 17th or the 18th?

I've been here several years and I still can't get this right
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@sheridancharon I think you'd have to send it on the 18th because it goes like this:

1st day, day of nesting, 18th, 1st incubation
2nd day, 19th, 2nd incubation
3rd day, 20th, 3rd incubation
4th day, 21st, 4th incubation
5th day, 22nd, 5th incubation, "the nest will be ready to hatch tomorrow"
6th day, 23rd, hatching time
@sheridancharon I think you'd have to send it on the 18th because it goes like this:

1st day, day of nesting, 18th, 1st incubation
2nd day, 19th, 2nd incubation
3rd day, 20th, 3rd incubation
4th day, 21st, 4th incubation
5th day, 22nd, 5th incubation, "the nest will be ready to hatch tomorrow"
6th day, 23rd, hatching time
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Okay, got it down. Thank you very much!
@Natron

Okay, got it down. Thank you very much!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
hehe no problem!
hehe no problem!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
is there an index of pinglists anywhere for item sales like old fest buyers, or is the only pinglists for like ks/beta buyers? what forum would one find those in?
is there an index of pinglists anywhere for item sales like old fest buyers, or is the only pinglists for like ks/beta buyers? what forum would one find those in?
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

No, there's no old festival item buyer ping list. They simply aren't expensive enough nor is the supply overly limited. They would be found in Guides or Dragon Share (dragon ping lists, specifically for difficult to find dragons).

If you're selling I suggest putting them up in the AH while you check their prices as well as making a thread in Items for Sale.

If you're buying I suggest checking out the AH and making a list of current prices and watching for fluctuations in price to pick them up on the cheap. To hit the lows try checking at least every 3 days if you're looking for more than 5-10. Also check Items for Sale to see if anyone is quitting/liquidating.

Lowest times to buy/sell are generally when FR has new releases/events or when offsite trades take off with new games.
@hatesprit

No, there's no old festival item buyer ping list. They simply aren't expensive enough nor is the supply overly limited. They would be found in Guides or Dragon Share (dragon ping lists, specifically for difficult to find dragons).

If you're selling I suggest putting them up in the AH while you check their prices as well as making a thread in Items for Sale.

If you're buying I suggest checking out the AH and making a list of current prices and watching for fluctuations in price to pick them up on the cheap. To hit the lows try checking at least every 3 days if you're looking for more than 5-10. Also check Items for Sale to see if anyone is quitting/liquidating.

Lowest times to buy/sell are generally when FR has new releases/events or when offsite trades take off with new games.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

thank you for the response! i wasn't sure if i wasn't finding anything because it didn't exist or i just didn't know where to look. thank you!
@Nightwind

thank you for the response! i wasn't sure if i wasn't finding anything because it didn't exist or i just didn't know where to look. thank you!
oops, i'm back again: has anyone figured out if there's a set percentage chance or something for receiving gems for exalting, or is it just totally random?
oops, i'm back again: has anyone figured out if there's a set percentage chance or something for receiving gems for exalting, or is it just totally random?
@hatesprit
As far as we know, it's random.
@hatesprit
As far as we know, it's random.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I'm having trouble making a dragon portrait, like this: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/679414/67941390p.png[/img] Whenever I try, I just get this: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/67329906/67329906p.png[/img] I've tried several different ways. The dragon's ID is 67329906.
I'm having trouble making a dragon portrait, like this:
67941390p.png
Whenever I try, I just get this:
67329906p.png
I've tried several different ways.
The dragon's ID is 67329906.
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist