Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 ... 3186 3187
what does haste do? does it just take up a move or does it give you more moves continuously? [item=haste]
what does haste do? does it just take up a move or does it give you more moves continuously?
Haste
Silver_Springs_Hatchery_1.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2919754
@RoyalOlympian
it'll give the target a bit more QCK, allowing them to have more turns overall for a little while
@RoyalOlympian
it'll give the target a bit more QCK, allowing them to have more turns overall for a little while
unknown.png
is there a way to get [item=eliminate] without having to buy it in anyway? like in the coli...
is there a way to get Eliminate without having to buy it in anyway? like in the coli...
@RoyalOlympian

Eliminate stones can drop in any venue higher than Level 10, so you'd need to grind in the Blooming Grove or higher for a chance to get one. Unless you get it from another player, Galore's gifts, or the occasional Roundsey raffle, it cannot be acquired anywhere else.

However, if you can afford it, I recommend buying one from the AH as soon as possible; with a good fodder training build, you can make back the cost in less than a week. In the meantime, have you seen the No-Eliminate Sedona Build?
@RoyalOlympian

Eliminate stones can drop in any venue higher than Level 10, so you'd need to grind in the Blooming Grove or higher for a chance to get one. Unless you get it from another player, Galore's gifts, or the occasional Roundsey raffle, it cannot be acquired anywhere else.

However, if you can afford it, I recommend buying one from the AH as soon as possible; with a good fodder training build, you can make back the cost in less than a week. In the meantime, have you seen the No-Eliminate Sedona Build?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@nightmarejudge
no I have not seen it, thanks for the advice and the build!
@nightmarejudge
no I have not seen it, thanks for the advice and the build!
@RoyalOlympian

No problem! Check out the Coli Builds List for more builds (no-Eliminate and otherwise).
@RoyalOlympian

No problem! Check out the Coli Builds List for more builds (no-Eliminate and otherwise).
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
itty-bitty question, big embarrassment

A Halloween hatchling requires getting the parents on the nest on the 25th of Oct... right?
itty-bitty question, big embarrassment

A Halloween hatchling requires getting the parents on the nest on the 25th of Oct... right?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@RoyalOlympian

Nearly-newbie to Newbie nitty gritty tips:
1) Eliminate is often a prize in player-hosted raffles, many of which have a low buy-in and then things you can do to earn more tickets. I got an Eliminate this way.
2) When you are in the Raffles, don't forget to check out the ones for Level 25 dragons. Many of these prizes dragons come fully stoned. Once you've got one top-level fighter, your chances for grinding up a second Eliminate or making enough money to buy one go way up!
3) Ask in your Flight if there are ways to help a newbie get Eliminate. Your Flight might sponser a Battle Bank with heavy discounts for newbies, or a cheap rental service where you could rent a couple of Level 25s for 6000/day and go grinding, or someone might be willing to offer you a deal-- and this goes double if you are looking to help your flight with Dom. I got an Eliminate this way.
4) As a new player, the odds of getting an egg by Scavenging are deliberately stacked in your favor (because newbies can't usually afford eggs or get very far grinding). Your dergs each need 3 food points a day for best energy and the bonuses that go with it; strongly consider calculating just what food you need and pumping every other turn into Scavenging (switch to Digging during Festival week for the crates). If you score an egg, you can sell it for the cost of an Eliminate. (Hatching an egg is like buying a house sight unseen with plans to fix it up yourself-- a pasttime that should be left to those who already have experience and money to burn!) I got an Eliminate this way.

Remember that if all else fails mastering Glimmer & Gloom WILL pay off. Best of luck!
@RoyalOlympian

Nearly-newbie to Newbie nitty gritty tips:
1) Eliminate is often a prize in player-hosted raffles, many of which have a low buy-in and then things you can do to earn more tickets. I got an Eliminate this way.
2) When you are in the Raffles, don't forget to check out the ones for Level 25 dragons. Many of these prizes dragons come fully stoned. Once you've got one top-level fighter, your chances for grinding up a second Eliminate or making enough money to buy one go way up!
3) Ask in your Flight if there are ways to help a newbie get Eliminate. Your Flight might sponser a Battle Bank with heavy discounts for newbies, or a cheap rental service where you could rent a couple of Level 25s for 6000/day and go grinding, or someone might be willing to offer you a deal-- and this goes double if you are looking to help your flight with Dom. I got an Eliminate this way.
4) As a new player, the odds of getting an egg by Scavenging are deliberately stacked in your favor (because newbies can't usually afford eggs or get very far grinding). Your dergs each need 3 food points a day for best energy and the bonuses that go with it; strongly consider calculating just what food you need and pumping every other turn into Scavenging (switch to Digging during Festival week for the crates). If you score an egg, you can sell it for the cost of an Eliminate. (Hatching an egg is like buying a house sight unseen with plans to fix it up yourself-- a pasttime that should be left to those who already have experience and money to burn!) I got an Eliminate this way.

Remember that if all else fails mastering Glimmer & Gloom WILL pay off. Best of luck!
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@Aquafilia

Nest dates can be confusing lol, no shame in asking! It takes five incubation days and one hatch day, for six total COUNTING the date you put them on the nest and the date you take them off. Taking that in mind, counting back from the 31st, the latest you can nest for a Halloween hatch is the 26th. But nesting on the 25th isn't a bad idea, just in case something comes up and you miss a day or something.
@Aquafilia

Nest dates can be confusing lol, no shame in asking! It takes five incubation days and one hatch day, for six total COUNTING the date you put them on the nest and the date you take them off. Taking that in mind, counting back from the 31st, the latest you can nest for a Halloween hatch is the 26th. But nesting on the 25th isn't a bad idea, just in case something comes up and you miss a day or something.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
In Coliseum, is Sap affected by INT, STR, or both? I would imagine it's physical damage, but it also heals.
In Coliseum, is Sap affected by INT, STR, or both? I would imagine it's physical damage, but it also heals.
y4B7Hb2.png5G1dR62.png
1 2 ... 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 ... 3186 3187