Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 3170 3171
tyy!
tyy!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
When in the gathering tab i see a drop down menu for gathering location. Is there any sort of difference or advantage to gathering in different locations?
When in the gathering tab i see a drop down menu for gathering location. Is there any sort of difference or advantage to gathering in different locations?

aau5ycPUi.png S6TGTcM.png
WKtl2lb.png VjdktqS.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aatumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif beck • he/him • 22 tumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif
tumblr_inline_nfrepuYniV1rfz620.gif
cxleaCT.png
@luckybarbarian
the location you gather at will change some of the drops. for instance I can get Hardshell in arcane and light, but the Silt Sifter is from ice, lightning and water
@luckybarbarian
the location you gather at will change some of the drops. for instance I can get Hardshell in arcane and light, but the Silt Sifter is from ice, lightning and water
unknown.png
this might sound stupid but how do you trade eggs? I cant see it in the transfer tab when i open crossroads xD
this might sound stupid but how do you trade eggs? I cant see it in the transfer tab when i open crossroads xD
@Sofia007
if you mean the eggs in your nesting grounds, you can't. you can only trade the dragons themselves once they hatch

there are also unhatched eggs for each element as well as nocturnes and bogsneaks, which are the ones that are actual items that can be traded and sold normally (if you have any they should be in the 'other' tab)
@Sofia007
if you mean the eggs in your nesting grounds, you can't. you can only trade the dragons themselves once they hatch

there are also unhatched eggs for each element as well as nocturnes and bogsneaks, which are the ones that are actual items that can be traded and sold normally (if you have any they should be in the 'other' tab)
unknown.png
ohhhhhhh ok. thanks anyway!
ohhhhhhh ok. thanks anyway!
How much is a reasonable price for lore?
How much is a reasonable price for lore?
Please click on my eggs! L0sEd.gifNFfzI.gifQf26E.gif
@FuryAlphaRider

It depends on amount, detail, customer input, skill and what the buyer is willing to pay. Check out Art Sales for other shops selling lore for comparisons.
@FuryAlphaRider

It depends on amount, detail, customer input, skill and what the buyer is willing to pay. Check out Art Sales for other shops selling lore for comparisons.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
If I wanted an image to fill a forum post how wide would it need to be? :D
If I wanted an image to fill a forum post how wide would it need to be? :D
lSyxazy.pngv2PJF9u.pngzNcyhot.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngvjHxXR9.pngmlHpBMC.png
IS8juMR.png
@sashademontiger
the widest image possible on the fr forums is 525 pixels. any larger and it'll be automatically resized. you can make it as tall as you want within reason
@sashademontiger
the widest image possible on the fr forums is 525 pixels. any larger and it'll be automatically resized. you can make it as tall as you want within reason
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
1 2 ... 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 3170 3171