Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 ... 3166 3167
@Moonflower247
quite rare! the game database lists them as dropping “Very Rarely”, and though not as rare or valuable as eggs or eliminates, they’re still a lucky drop! Also since each skin crate can only drop from its associated enemy
@Moonflower247
quite rare! the game database lists them as dropping “Very Rarely”, and though not as rare or valuable as eggs or eliminates, they’re still a lucky drop! Also since each skin crate can only drop from its associated enemy
"link • ufology
they/he/she
How do I enter a skin on the Arcane contests if I'm on mobile?
How do I enter a skin on the Arcane contests if I'm on mobile?
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
@TurkeyGirl12

You'll need to have a drawing app downloaded on your device, such as medibang, procreate, or ibispaint! anything works, as long as you can import images! Then you can use this guide on the forums to help in actually creating the skin!

Once you have a skin done (and make sure you have the lineart and shadow layers clipped), save it as a 350x350 transparent png24 image and upload it to the contest forums like how you post anywhere else! make sure to include a title for your skin in the post! then wait and see if you win! :D

let me know if you need a more detailed explanation on any of the process ^^
@TurkeyGirl12

You'll need to have a drawing app downloaded on your device, such as medibang, procreate, or ibispaint! anything works, as long as you can import images! Then you can use this guide on the forums to help in actually creating the skin!

Once you have a skin done (and make sure you have the lineart and shadow layers clipped), save it as a 350x350 transparent png24 image and upload it to the contest forums like how you post anywhere else! make sure to include a title for your skin in the post! then wait and see if you win! :D

let me know if you need a more detailed explanation on any of the process ^^
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Psychosis

How do I import an image to medibang?
@Psychosis

How do I import an image to medibang?
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
@TurkeyGirl12
First you need to download the skin psd file from the custom skins page! Then, when opening medibang, open a new canvas and select "Import from another app"! It should open up a page with the files on your device, in which you can find the dragon pose that you need, and tada!
If some of those choices aren't there for you or something doesn't work, let me know! I'm personally saying this from the perspective of someone using an apple iPhone, but it could be different for you :D
@TurkeyGirl12
First you need to download the skin psd file from the custom skins page! Then, when opening medibang, open a new canvas and select "Import from another app"! It should open up a page with the files on your device, in which you can find the dragon pose that you need, and tada!
If some of those choices aren't there for you or something doesn't work, let me know! I'm personally saying this from the perspective of someone using an apple iPhone, but it could be different for you :D
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this especially since I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem and if it has anything to do with flightrising.com but since this is the only page were this problem appears, I thought I still ask:
Every single time I reload a page the privacy settings come up again and I have to agree over and over which in itself is ok just troublesome but when I try to put up my dragons for auction or relist them I have to click 'agree' after listing and I tired everything I changed the settings and saved them then I agreed to the further options and it just always pops up no matter what.
Is there any way to have it pop up a little less often since it really is taking out all the fun I was having with this side?
I hope that is this isn't the right place for this question someone can help direct me to the right place since I don't use the forum much.
Thank you~~
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this especially since I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem and if it has anything to do with flightrising.com but since this is the only page were this problem appears, I thought I still ask:
Every single time I reload a page the privacy settings come up again and I have to agree over and over which in itself is ok just troublesome but when I try to put up my dragons for auction or relist them I have to click 'agree' after listing and I tired everything I changed the settings and saved them then I agreed to the further options and it just always pops up no matter what.
Is there any way to have it pop up a little less often since it really is taking out all the fun I was having with this side?
I hope that is this isn't the right place for this question someone can help direct me to the right place since I don't use the forum much.
Thank you~~
@LilMissMe

Check out this post in Bugs.
@LilMissMe

Check out this post in Bugs.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
hiya! curious how to center columns! i'm using [code][columns]xyz[nextcol]xyz[/columns][/code] but i want it to be centered on my profile. instead its hanging out to the left? i tried adding [code][center][/center][/code] around the column tags but didnt work.
hiya! curious how to center columns! i'm using
Code:
[columns]xyz[nextcol]xyz[/columns]
but i want it to be centered on my profile. instead its hanging out to the left?

i tried adding
Code:
[center][/center]
around the column tags but didnt work.
gfCdYdH.gif hana . 24 . she / her .
fr time + 2

wishlist / quest
lore
___ ________________________________
@wormyy centering with columns will only center the text/whatever else within that column rather then the columns themselves, you can still move the columns over with an extra column of transparent text but alignment codes won't work for that situation [code][columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol]here's a thing[/columns][/code] [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol]here's a thing[/columns]
@wormyy
centering with columns will only center the text/whatever else within that column rather then the columns themselves, you can still move the columns over with an extra column of transparent text but alignment codes won't work for that situation
Code:
[columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol]here's a thing[/columns]
aaaaaaaaaaa here's a thing
unknown.png
@skyblaze

i was unaware you could make text transparent! friggin rad. thank you so much for answering! <3
@skyblaze

i was unaware you could make text transparent! friggin rad. thank you so much for answering! <3
gfCdYdH.gif hana . 24 . she / her .
fr time + 2

wishlist / quest
lore
___ ________________________________