Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 3175 3176
@DraconianVibes Urls are the links you can pull from the top bar in the browser tab. They almost always appear with "http://www.[rest of link].com" If you want images to appear instead of just being linked, you can use BBCode [code][img]Link of image[/img][/code] I hope that helps :) EDIT: Looks like someone else was faster ^^
@DraconianVibes Urls are the links you can pull from the top bar in the browser tab. They almost always appear with "http://www.[rest of link].com"

If you want images to appear instead of just being linked, you can use BBCode
Code:
[img]Link of image[/img]

I hope that helps :)

EDIT: Looks like someone else was faster ^^
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
how do i make the text to a link show up as different words than the url?
how do i make the text to a link show up as different words than the url?
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@greaticy [code][url=page link here]here's some words[/url][/code] the words can be replaced by an image code as well, but it'll look something like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/]this[/url] if it works
@greaticy
Code:
[url=page link here]here's some words[/url]
the words can be replaced by an image code as well, but it'll look something like this if it works
unknown.png
How do I designate a new tab as the inbox tab? (You know, where new dragons go.)
How do I designate a new tab as the inbox tab? (You know, where new dragons go.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Unfortunately, you can’t change your inbox tab.
@Orgetzu Unfortunately, you can’t change your inbox tab.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Orgetzu
There is no way to do that, I've tried it before.

Ninja'd
@Orgetzu
There is no way to do that, I've tried it before.

Ninja'd
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.gifyRR7W.gifPVLLW.giffGJuP.gifAxY17.gifzz0kw.gifOUCcp.gifNofmn.gif80cgt.gif
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@Koyako @CrackedSouls Thanks, both of you! I was worried that may be the answer, but that's really annoying.
@Koyako @CrackedSouls Thanks, both of you! I was worried that may be the answer, but that's really annoying.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@SkyBlaze thank you so much!
@SkyBlaze thank you so much!
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
How long is the PM cooldown? It's been like, 3 hours and I still can't send any messages.
How long is the PM cooldown? It's been like, 3 hours and I still can't send any messages.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
It's not confirmed. I've heard it varies from a couple of hours to a day or so.
@Rhea
It's not confirmed. I've heard it varies from a couple of hours to a day or so.
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 3175 3176