Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@RoseDragon529
It all depends on how fast you wand her out of your lair. I would suggest 4-6 gems or 5000 treasure if you want it gone soonish
@RoseDragon529
It all depends on how fast you wand her out of your lair. I would suggest 4-6 gems or 5000 treasure if you want it gone soonish
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
@Astariall Yes that is correct. If you delete your written message, it will go back to the default message. Tried and tested.
@Astariall Yes that is correct. If you delete your written message, it will go back to the default message. Tried and tested.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Great, thanks!
@Koyako Great, thanks!
don't like my dragons
@nuttysaladtree is there a set currency ratio? Also is the Dragons For Sale thing you mention another forum? This is my first time selling an expensive hatchling and I don't spend much time on forums so Idk some stuff. And you're saying that if I don't want her to be exalted, don't put her up for sale before sunday? Sorry, just the way you said it kinda made me a bit confused
@nuttysaladtree is there a set currency ratio? Also is the Dragons For Sale thing you mention another forum? This is my first time selling an expensive hatchling and I don't spend much time on forums so Idk some stuff. And you're saying that if I don't want her to be exalted, don't put her up for sale before sunday? Sorry, just the way you said it kinda made me a bit confused
@RoseDragon529
the currency ratio is set by the players and because of that will fluctuate over time. when it comes to the ratio between gems and treasure you can usually find something pretty accurate on the first couple pages of the items for sale forums, since a lot of direct exchanges happen over there

there's also not really a way to ensure that it won't get exalted and tbh at that cheap of a price it probably will regardless of when it's listed. it's always a good idea to check the fodder floor (by checking the cheapest listed prices on the ah) before you sell. pricing at or below whatever that price is will likely end with the dragon getting sold very quickly and exalted, while pushing higher then it might take the dragon a bit longer to sell with a smaller chance of being exalted
@RoseDragon529
the currency ratio is set by the players and because of that will fluctuate over time. when it comes to the ratio between gems and treasure you can usually find something pretty accurate on the first couple pages of the items for sale forums, since a lot of direct exchanges happen over there

there's also not really a way to ensure that it won't get exalted and tbh at that cheap of a price it probably will regardless of when it's listed. it's always a good idea to check the fodder floor (by checking the cheapest listed prices on the ah) before you sell. pricing at or below whatever that price is will likely end with the dragon getting sold very quickly and exalted, while pushing higher then it might take the dragon a bit longer to sell with a smaller chance of being exalted
unknown.png
[quote name="@RoseDragon529" date="2020-06-24 12:17:06" ] is there a set currency ratio? [/quote] No, it changes depending on how many gems people are buying or selling on Items for Sale. Last I checked, one gem goes for around 1200 to 1250 treasure. [quote name="RoseDragon529" date="2020-06-24 12:17:06" ] Also is the Dragons For Sale thing you mention another forum? [/quote] Yup. We're on the Tiny Little questions thread in the Help Center forum. You can make your own thread in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz]Dragons For Sale[/url] forum. [quote name="RoseDragon529" date="2020-06-24 12:17:06" ] And you're saying that if I don't want her to be exalted, don't put her up for sale before sunday? Sorry, just the way you said it kinda made me a bit confused [/quote] Thanks for asking for clarification! No, the other way around. Sell before Sunday if you prefer she not be exalted. [rule] To tag onto what @SkyBlaze said: if you sell at 60 g like I originally suggested, exalting is unlikely, but it will take a long time to find a buyer. If you sell at @Ohboyguesswho's prices (5kt or 5000 treasure), someone will snap it up...probably to train and exalt next week.
@RoseDragon529 wrote on 2020-06-24 12:17:06:
is there a set currency ratio?
No, it changes depending on how many gems people are buying or selling on Items for Sale. Last I checked, one gem goes for around 1200 to 1250 treasure.
RoseDragon529 wrote on 2020-06-24 12:17:06:
Also is the Dragons For Sale thing you mention another forum?
Yup. We're on the Tiny Little questions thread in the Help Center forum. You can make your own thread in the Dragons For Sale forum.
RoseDragon529 wrote on 2020-06-24 12:17:06:
And you're saying that if I don't want her to be exalted, don't put her up for sale before sunday? Sorry, just the way you said it kinda made me a bit confused
Thanks for asking for clarification! No, the other way around. Sell before Sunday if you prefer she not be exalted.
To tag onto what @SkyBlaze said: if you sell at 60 g like I originally suggested, exalting is unlikely, but it will take a long time to find a buyer. If you sell at @Ohboyguesswho's prices (5kt or 5000 treasure), someone will snap it up...probably to train and exalt next week.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
hey y'all, i applied an arcanist vista to myself but i dont know what exactly happened when i applied it because i dont see a difference?
hey y'all, i applied an arcanist vista to myself but i dont know what exactly happened when i applied it because i dont see a difference?
XkGU4ms.gif4h3Z7PW.gifXkGU4ms.gif
@zvmmy
You will need to go to your account settings and equip the applied vista from there. Applying it just adds it to the list of vistas you can use.
@zvmmy
You will need to go to your account settings and equip the applied vista from there. Applying it just adds it to the list of vistas you can use.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
oh my god thank you sm <3
@Tserin
oh my god thank you sm <3
XkGU4ms.gif4h3Z7PW.gifXkGU4ms.gif
Hello! I was wondering what the stars beneath a user profile on the forums meant. Yesterday I had three and now I have four...

<-
Hello! I was wondering what the stars beneath a user profile on the forums meant. Yesterday I had three and now I have four...

<-
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png