Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@SeaCrest

yes
Edge, Chrome and Firefox
@SeaCrest

yes
Edge, Chrome and Firefox
@AnpuRa

Strange...you might want to submit a Bug Report?
@AnpuRa

Strange...you might want to submit a Bug Report?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

How do I do that?
@SeaCrest

How do I do that?
@AnpuRa

Go to the Bug Report Forums and follow the recommendations in the "Bug Reporting Guide."
@AnpuRa

Go to the Bug Report Forums and follow the recommendations in the "Bug Reporting Guide."
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Hi! how i can grow my baby dragon?
Hi! how i can grow my baby dragon?
@MoonDragon1

Baby hatchlings grow up on their own, in real-time. When their age is listed as "5 days," they'll grow up during the next rollover (00:00 on the site's clock). Just be patient!

You can also force a hatchling to grow up with a Scroll of Maturity, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you actually need them to be an adult right away! You'll still have to wait for their breeding cooldown to finish before you can breed them.
@MoonDragon1

Baby hatchlings grow up on their own, in real-time. When their age is listed as "5 days," they'll grow up during the next rollover (00:00 on the site's clock). Just be patient!

You can also force a hatchling to grow up with a Scroll of Maturity, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you actually need them to be an adult right away! You'll still have to wait for their breeding cooldown to finish before you can breed them.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Oh thx <3
Oh thx <3
What would be a good price for this dragon?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62238646

Skydancer female, Sky Iridescent, Orca Alloy, Splash Ringlets, Earth Unusual eyes
What would be a good price for this dragon?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62238646

Skydancer female, Sky Iridescent, Orca Alloy, Splash Ringlets, Earth Unusual eyes
@RoseDragon529, dragon hatching far outpaces lair/den expansions, so usually people are not willing to shell out a lot of dragon cash even for beautiful dragons. Much more likely, the seller has to drop the price to make a sale, which attracts buyers looking for fodder, dragons to exalt.

Speaking of exalting, Plague and Wind are battling for dominance (dom battle) the coming week. That means even expensive dragons may be exalted. Good if you want to earn money, not so great if you're looking for a permahome for your dragon.

I would list this hatchling on the auction house for 60 g, post on Dragons for Sale with a festival currency-to-gem ratio and a treasure-to-gem ratio. That way, you can try to get some Immaculate Tablets and spend them before Brightshine Jubilee ends. As each day passes, lower the AH price by five gems. If you don't want Dreamer to be exalted in next week's dom battle, I would not list the dragon Sunday and wait for the battle to finish.
@RoseDragon529, dragon hatching far outpaces lair/den expansions, so usually people are not willing to shell out a lot of dragon cash even for beautiful dragons. Much more likely, the seller has to drop the price to make a sale, which attracts buyers looking for fodder, dragons to exalt.

Speaking of exalting, Plague and Wind are battling for dominance (dom battle) the coming week. That means even expensive dragons may be exalted. Good if you want to earn money, not so great if you're looking for a permahome for your dragon.

I would list this hatchling on the auction house for 60 g, post on Dragons for Sale with a festival currency-to-gem ratio and a treasure-to-gem ratio. That way, you can try to get some Immaculate Tablets and spend them before Brightshine Jubilee ends. As each day passes, lower the AH price by five gems. If you don't want Dreamer to be exalted in next week's dom battle, I would not list the dragon Sunday and wait for the battle to finish.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Having been burned once I really don't want to risk testing this myself, so does anyone know if you can give a dragon a broadcast message, and then delete it so that the tooltip goes back to having no broadcast message?
Having been burned once I really don't want to risk testing this myself, so does anyone know if you can give a dragon a broadcast message, and then delete it so that the tooltip goes back to having no broadcast message?
don't like my dragons