Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 3176 3177
@Nightwind thanks!
@Nightwind thanks!
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
Hi, guys! I joined this week and I'm learning my way around :)
Could you help me with something? Is this game having a curency history? A place where you can see how many treasure and gems you earned or used and by what means? I don't know from where my gems come from :)))))
I'm coming from Howrse and there we have a register that shows what we did with money or ''gems'' and how we obtained them, in the past 90 days

Hi, guys! I joined this week and I'm learning my way around :)
Could you help me with something? Is this game having a curency history? A place where you can see how many treasure and gems you earned or used and by what means? I don't know from where my gems come from :)))))
I'm coming from Howrse and there we have a register that shows what we did with money or ''gems'' and how we obtained them, in the past 90 days

forumone.gif
@camelia2 You get 1 gem a day if you keep your dragons over 80% health.
But no. The only history is for things you buy and sell on the auction house which you can see here: http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/activity/history
@camelia2 You get 1 gem a day if you keep your dragons over 80% health.
But no. The only history is for things you buy and sell on the auction house which you can see here: http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/activity/history
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you @Lonin !
Thank you @Lonin !
forumone.gif
Quick Question: If I was going to host a contest where people could dress my dragons and have the chance to win a prize, what would be the better forum to post it? Raffles & Giveaways or Forum Games?

I'm not sure which as it's a free contest with a little bit of effort. Clarification appreciated! ^^
Quick Question: If I was going to host a contest where people could dress my dragons and have the chance to win a prize, what would be the better forum to post it? Raffles & Giveaways or Forum Games?

I'm not sure which as it's a free contest with a little bit of effort. Clarification appreciated! ^^
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@Kadorix

I'd recommend either Dragon Share or Quests and Challenges. There are already plenty of "Dress my dragon(s) for a prize!" threads in Dragon Share, but if it's a contest that you plan to do frequently and repeatedly, Quests & Challenges is where it would go.
@Kadorix

I'd recommend either Dragon Share or Quests and Challenges. There are already plenty of "Dress my dragon(s) for a prize!" threads in Dragon Share, but if it's a contest that you plan to do frequently and repeatedly, Quests & Challenges is where it would go.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Thanks for the help! I only really plan on doing it once for four dragons, so it might be better for Dragon Share. Thanks for the help!
@NightmareJudge

Thanks for the help! I only really plan on doing it once for four dragons, so it might be better for Dragon Share. Thanks for the help!
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
Does anybody here understand the pricing scale on flight rising? Like 100kg or 100g? Thanks in advance!~
Does anybody here understand the pricing scale on flight rising? Like 100kg or 100g? Thanks in advance!~
CG9PFjG.png
Quick question: Which element I have to gather to get Fanned Cockroaches and Firebugs?
Quick question: Which element I have to gather to get Fanned Cockroaches and Firebugs?
egg.gif
@WysteriaMajesty

Gem to treasure ratios are set by the users; check the Items for Sale board to see current exchange rates offered. Right now it's about 1:815-1:850 depending on if you're buying or selling gems.

@AoiNoRyuu

Insect hunt in Arcane, Fire, Lightning, Nature, Shadow or Light for the Firebug. Fanned Cockroaches are a coli drop in the Waterway from either the fanrats or silky fanrats, I forget which.

edit: corrected firefly to firebug
@WysteriaMajesty

Gem to treasure ratios are set by the users; check the Items for Sale board to see current exchange rates offered. Right now it's about 1:815-1:850 depending on if you're buying or selling gems.

@AoiNoRyuu

Insect hunt in Arcane, Fire, Lightning, Nature, Shadow or Light for the Firebug. Fanned Cockroaches are a coli drop in the Waterway from either the fanrats or silky fanrats, I forget which.

edit: corrected firefly to firebug
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 3176 3177