Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 3168 3169
@camelia2 just a heads up, quoting the previous person's post doesn't alert them! if you'd like to let them know you've responded, you can ping them by putting an @ symbol in front of their username like i've done with yours here. c:
@camelia2 just a heads up, quoting the previous person's post doesn't alert them! if you'd like to let them know you've responded, you can ping them by putting an @ symbol in front of their username like i've done with yours here. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After, i know how to use them ;) I just didn't want to bother her and i figured that she often comes to this forum to help us and see it anyway :)
@After, i know how to use them ;) I just didn't want to bother her and i figured that she often comes to this forum to help us and see it anyway :)
forumone.gif
is there anyway to convert gems into gold? like at the auction house or?
is there anyway to convert gems into gold? like at the auction house or?
@BlueWolf0151

In the Items for Sale forum, you'll find plenty of players offering Gems for Treasure or vice versa. The conversion rate is set by players and changes over time, so you'll find people offering different ratios.

If you don't know what the ratios mean or how to calculate them, here's a helpful explanation of the math.
@BlueWolf0151

In the Items for Sale forum, you'll find plenty of players offering Gems for Treasure or vice versa. The conversion rate is set by players and changes over time, so you'll find people offering different ratios.

If you don't know what the ratios mean or how to calculate them, here's a helpful explanation of the math.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@nightmarejudge thank you so much n3n (also love the little ninetales from okami :3)
@nightmarejudge thank you so much n3n (also love the little ninetales from okami :3)
Where can you find clay? Is it digging only or can it also be found in the coli (and if so, in which locations)? gotta brew myself some greenskeeper accents
Where can you find clay? Is it digging only or can it also be found in the coli (and if so, in which locations)? gotta brew myself some greenskeeper accents
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer you can find it by digging in light/lightning/nature or fighting venerable shalebuck in boreal wood
@HunterGatherer you can find it by digging in light/lightning/nature or fighting venerable shalebuck in boreal wood
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant thanks!
@chatoyant thanks!
IRGHmwD.gif
What is the item that makes your dragon a hatchling forever?
What is the item that makes your dragon a hatchling forever?
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
@Ravenger2 [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth], available in the Gem Marketplace for 350G.
@Ravenger2 Scroll of Eternal Youth , available in the Gem Marketplace for 350G.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 3168 3169