Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hetalia, when I was in high school. I cosplayed as Germany ._.
Hetalia, when I was in high school. I cosplayed as Germany ._.
I was into Homestuck for a while. Had a Supernatural phase too. And I was a hardcore BTS Army up until mid Love Yourself era (still love Kpop, just a more diverse selection and nowhere near as active in the online community spaces or streaming events).
I was into Homestuck for a while. Had a Supernatural phase too. And I was a hardcore BTS Army up until mid Love Yourself era (still love Kpop, just a more diverse selection and nowhere near as active in the online community spaces or streaming events).
Elon musk phase

Like bro what was i thinking

None of y’all are cringe btw for current or past hyperfixations do not be ashamed of yourself folks I deserve all the shame for wanting to support musk though that dude is a dumpster fire
Elon musk phase

Like bro what was i thinking

None of y’all are cringe btw for current or past hyperfixations do not be ashamed of yourself folks I deserve all the shame for wanting to support musk though that dude is a dumpster fire
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
league of legends (still ongoing) [emoji=skull size=1] also was super into homestuck and creepypasta for [i]years[/i], but those also really helped draw out my creativity so i can’t trash talk them too much
league of legends (still ongoing)

also was super into homestuck and creepypasta for years, but those also really helped draw out my creativity so i can’t trash talk them too much
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I was really into gacha life and stuff. I even made some really cringy gacha videos. sadly I deleted them but I wanna look at them again so I can laugh at how horrible they are. because of gacha I can't listen to certain songs that are/were commonly used in gacha stuff without remembering the weird videos I've seen OK SO I FOUND THIS IMAGE FROM A GACHA STORY I MADE WHEN I WAS OBSESSED WITH GACHA AND I'M LAUGHING SO HARD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN [img]https://imgur.com/WIM7Oc8.png[/img]
I was really into gacha life and stuff. I even made some really cringy gacha videos. sadly I deleted them but I wanna look at them again so I can laugh at how horrible they are. because of gacha I can't listen to certain songs that are/were commonly used in gacha stuff without remembering the weird videos I've seen

OK SO I FOUND THIS IMAGE FROM A GACHA STORY I MADE WHEN I WAS OBSESSED WITH GACHA AND I'M LAUGHING SO HARD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
WIM7Oc8.png
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I was a Hamilton fan back in middle school. I think that’s enough said
I was a Hamilton fan back in middle school. I think that’s enough said
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
cringe culture is dead to me

that said... for a while Lolcats were my absolute favorite meme. yep.
cringe culture is dead to me

that said... for a while Lolcats were my absolute favorite meme. yep.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I personally killed cringe myself. I desecrated his corpse.

With that disclaimer, y'all got nothing on me. I fixated on feta cheese for a week. I don't even know why.
I personally killed cringe myself. I desecrated his corpse.

With that disclaimer, y'all got nothing on me. I fixated on feta cheese for a week. I don't even know why.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
sword art online.
sword art online.
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
[quote name="@2Blue2BTrue" date="2023-08-26 01:25:24" ] Not my cringiest phase, but I had a streak when I was younger where I watched animated animal projects on youtube. Stuff like Cow of the Wild and Accursed. But more recently, I did revisit them, but at least one of the things I watched I genuinely enjoyed when I revisited them.(I made a chart of the rewatched shows, looking again t'was lion light that hit good) However, there was something way cringier i did between my original watches of those shows and my rewatches... Um... GACHA. Edit: ok ok, on a serious note gacha did actually result in the creation in a portion of my mainstay characters, and kinda indirectly created a basis for my project Sheltered Chronicles. it also got me into drawing humans. [/quote] MY FIRST ONE WAS THE SAME!!!! I loved the animated shows My post a few above yours actually talks about cow of the wild lol Edit: nvm not just the first lol I watched accursed aswell
@2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2023-08-26 01:25:24:
Not my cringiest phase, but I had a streak when I was younger where I watched animated animal projects on youtube. Stuff like Cow of the Wild and Accursed. But more recently, I did revisit them, but at least one of the things I watched I genuinely enjoyed when I revisited them.(I made a chart of the rewatched shows, looking again t'was lion light that hit good)

However, there was something way cringier i did between my original watches of those shows and my rewatches...

Um...

GACHA.

Edit: ok ok, on a serious note gacha did actually result in the creation in a portion of my mainstay characters, and kinda indirectly created a basis for my project Sheltered Chronicles. it also got me into drawing humans.

MY FIRST ONE WAS THE SAME!!!!
I loved the animated shows
My post a few above yours actually talks about cow of the wild lol

Edit: nvm not just the first lol
I watched accursed aswell
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21