Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Subnautica Adventures [pinglist]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ryley was a janitor, lol! "Non-Essential Systems Maintenance Chief..." I love this game, if you don't mind adding another to your ping list I would love to hear more!

Small tip: The map is huge, and some materials you need for upgrades will be deeper down... upgrade your vehicles when you can!
Ryley was a janitor, lol! "Non-Essential Systems Maintenance Chief..." I love this game, if you don't mind adding another to your ping list I would love to hear more!

Small tip: The map is huge, and some materials you need for upgrades will be deeper down... upgrade your vehicles when you can!
"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

Roots unfurl, vines grow, and evermore does our beloved Gladekeeper lie in wait.
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat @Yellllowstar @shanncrafter @SeaDuchess @FishInAField @MonstrousMarrow

I have continued to pamper Mr. Subnautica Guy Ryley Robinson and have given him a coffee maker and vending machine. He deserves the best after all he’s been through. I also made a power cell charger and have recharged my Cyclops.

Tragically, I have been unable to find Toby the Cuddlefish. I hope he turns up again. I did get to the lab in Lost River and get another egg, though. I also added a Garryfish and Hoverfish to the Alien Containment because I think they’re cute, and released one of the Jellyrays because I didn’t want them to breed and fill up the tank.
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat @Yellllowstar @shanncrafter @SeaDuchess @FishInAField @MonstrousMarrow

I have continued to pamper Mr. Subnautica Guy Ryley Robinson and have given him a coffee maker and vending machine. He deserves the best after all he’s been through. I also made a power cell charger and have recharged my Cyclops.

Tragically, I have been unable to find Toby the Cuddlefish. I hope he turns up again. I did get to the lab in Lost River and get another egg, though. I also added a Garryfish and Hoverfish to the Alien Containment because I think they’re cute, and released one of the Jellyrays because I didn’t want them to breed and fill up the tank.
oJK1fXV.png
Toby nooo :( Hope you can find him soon! Cool, I'm glad you could find the little lab! Let's hope Toby the Second won't run away too[emoji=coatl tongue size=1] About the "non essential systems" stuff ([s]ouch, mean[/s]), this game has such hilarious entries, some are quite good social criticism, I love it lol
Toby nooo :( Hope you can find him soon!

Cool, I'm glad you could find the little lab! Let's hope Toby the Second won't run away too

About the "non essential systems" stuff (ouch, mean), this game has such hilarious entries, some are quite good social criticism, I love it lol
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat @Yellllowstar @shanncrafter @SeaDuchess @FishInAField @MonstrousMarrow BEST NEWS EVER: TOBY IS BACK! [img]https://imgur.com/5RFPBm8.png[/img] I don’t know where Ryley is getting all these biscuits from, but who cares, since Toby is JUST TOO CUTE to care about anything else! Adorableness aside, I also made a Reinforced Dive Suit after getting its blueprint from the Sparse Reef and am now setting off to explore the Inactive Lava Zone. (I also made a bed in the Cyclops because I want to spoil Ryley even more.) I then headed down to the Grand Reef, and a gauntlet of frustration and pain began. First, it took me forever to find the Deep Grand Reef even though I’ve been there before. Then, my Cyclops got STUCK when trying to get into the Lost River. I had to bring my Prawn Suit all the way up from the Lost River in order to try to push it free, and I died (and reset to the last save) when a stupid Warper attacked me. Then, when I make the mistake of punching the Cyclops to try to loosen it, it destructed out of nowhere, although I was able to reset to the previous save. At some point, I also died of thirst, and reset to the previous save. (I’m noticing a pattern here.) At LAST, I was able to wiggle free and get down into the Lost River. I then had to deal with getting, well, lost in the Lost River, as well as a brief Ghost Leviathan scare, before getting down into the Inactive Lava Zone at LAST. I then went to the big chamber, scanned a couple of new creatures, and began to explore the caves. Thankfully, I dodged the Leviathan on the way in.

BEST NEWS EVER: TOBY IS BACK!
5RFPBm8.png
I don’t know where Ryley is getting all these biscuits from, but who cares, since Toby is JUST TOO CUTE to care about anything else!

Adorableness aside, I also made a Reinforced Dive Suit after getting its blueprint from the Sparse Reef and am now setting off to explore the Inactive Lava Zone. (I also made a bed in the Cyclops because I want to spoil Ryley even more.)

I then headed down to the Grand Reef, and a gauntlet of frustration and pain began. First, it took me forever to find the Deep Grand Reef even though I’ve been there before. Then, my Cyclops got STUCK when trying to get into the Lost River. I had to bring my Prawn Suit all the way up from the Lost River in order to try to push it free, and I died (and reset to the last save) when a stupid Warper attacked me. Then, when I make the mistake of punching the Cyclops to try to loosen it, it destructed out of nowhere, although I was able to reset to the previous save. At some point, I also died of thirst, and reset to the previous save. (I’m noticing a pattern here.) At LAST, I was able to wiggle free and get down into the Lost River.

I then had to deal with getting, well, lost in the Lost River, as well as a brief Ghost Leviathan scare, before getting down into the Inactive Lava Zone at LAST. I then went to the big chamber, scanned a couple of new creatures, and began to explore the caves. Thankfully, I dodged the Leviathan on the way in.
oJK1fXV.png

(Note: I did this yesterday, and I meant to post it earlier. Sorry I got it in so late.)

I found the alien plant in the middle of the lava caves. Thank GOODNESS it has air inside! Unfortunately, I had to craft purple tablets to go deeper, so I went back out to gather diamonds, already having ion cubes.

I then, somehow, managed to scan the Sea Dragon Leviathan without dying (although I had already died to the dragon before that). While I was getting diamonds, I also saw another creepy alien vision, saying “Come here…to me…” I’m quite intrigued.

After a lot of frustration with gold and lithium, I managed to make two purple tablets. Inside the facility, I found a cute robot, a blue tablet, lore, and some direction on where to go next.

Side note, after all these harrowing adventures, I wound down in Creative Mode and discovered the power of console commands, which I then used for evil (by means of summoning Auroras out of nowhere and infecting and disinfecting myself and the creatures around me at my will). I then created another survival playthrough for later in which I removed my O2 requirement, meaning that I will be playing as a MERMAID later! WHEEEEE!

(Note: I did this yesterday, and I meant to post it earlier. Sorry I got it in so late.)

I found the alien plant in the middle of the lava caves. Thank GOODNESS it has air inside! Unfortunately, I had to craft purple tablets to go deeper, so I went back out to gather diamonds, already having ion cubes.

I then, somehow, managed to scan the Sea Dragon Leviathan without dying (although I had already died to the dragon before that). While I was getting diamonds, I also saw another creepy alien vision, saying “Come here…to me…” I’m quite intrigued.

After a lot of frustration with gold and lithium, I managed to make two purple tablets. Inside the facility, I found a cute robot, a blue tablet, lore, and some direction on where to go next.

Side note, after all these harrowing adventures, I wound down in Creative Mode and discovered the power of console commands, which I then used for evil (by means of summoning Auroras out of nowhere and infecting and disinfecting myself and the creatures around me at my will). I then created another survival playthrough for later in which I removed my O2 requirement, meaning that I will be playing as a MERMAID later! WHEEEEE!
oJK1fXV.png
Ah yes, the power of console commands and creative mode. What could go wrong?
Ah yes, the power of console commands and creative mode. What could go wrong?
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png

(Note: This is from the day before yesterday. I also played yesterday, and the ping for that will be coming shortly.)

After floundering and despairing at being lost in the Inactive Lava Chamber, I finally managed to make it into the corridor and then, miraculously, into the Lost River Tree Cove before my Cyclops’ battery died. Thankfully, my Seamoth was there, and I drove it through the Lost River, only to find an air-filled cave system with some alien technology that I don’t understand yet, but have encountered before on one of the islands.

I then went back up through Blood Kelp and made it all the way back up without incident, and I was so, so grateful to be able to drink a bottle of water, see the sun, and see the face of my beloved Toby again. Also, the other Cuddlefish hatched! I’ve named him Mr. Splashy Pants (ever heard of the whale named that?). I think I’ll keep him in the alien containment, at least for now.

I then went out to get some fuel for the bioreactor, as it was out and I needed to charge power cells for the Cyclops. Along the way, I came across…

(spoilers?)

A magic Peeper?! It was emitting a glowing trail, and I thought it was glitched at first, but then I scanned it and my PDA said it was important. I then put it in my alien containment, and it was still sparkly. I’ve named it Merlin because it’s ~magic~ (okay, probably not really).

Lastly, I made a prawn suit depth module.

(Note: This is from the day before yesterday. I also played yesterday, and the ping for that will be coming shortly.)

After floundering and despairing at being lost in the Inactive Lava Chamber, I finally managed to make it into the corridor and then, miraculously, into the Lost River Tree Cove before my Cyclops’ battery died. Thankfully, my Seamoth was there, and I drove it through the Lost River, only to find an air-filled cave system with some alien technology that I don’t understand yet, but have encountered before on one of the islands.

I then went back up through Blood Kelp and made it all the way back up without incident, and I was so, so grateful to be able to drink a bottle of water, see the sun, and see the face of my beloved Toby again. Also, the other Cuddlefish hatched! I’ve named him Mr. Splashy Pants (ever heard of the whale named that?). I think I’ll keep him in the alien containment, at least for now.

I then went out to get some fuel for the bioreactor, as it was out and I needed to charge power cells for the Cyclops. Along the way, I came across…

(spoilers?)

A magic Peeper?! It was emitting a glowing trail, and I thought it was glitched at first, but then I scanned it and my PDA said it was important. I then put it in my alien containment, and it was still sparkly. I’ve named it Merlin because it’s ~magic~ (okay, probably not really).

Lastly, I made a prawn suit depth module.
oJK1fXV.png
Merlin the sparkler peeper I love him
Merlin the sparkler peeper I love him
Hoarding practically anything I can get my hands on
17500.png

(From yesterday)

I went around to a few different biomes to get resources and blueprints. Most notably, I went to the floating island and explored a base I hadn’t found yet. I have been preparing to go back down and upgrade my vehicles, giving them more modules as well as putting growbeds in the Cyclops. This is all in preparation to advance even deeper into the volcanic zone.

I also made a bench. It was relaxing to sit on it.

(From yesterday)

I went around to a few different biomes to get resources and blueprints. Most notably, I went to the floating island and explored a base I hadn’t found yet. I have been preparing to go back down and upgrade my vehicles, giving them more modules as well as putting growbeds in the Cyclops. This is all in preparation to advance even deeper into the volcanic zone.

I also made a bench. It was relaxing to sit on it.
oJK1fXV.png

I went all around to (tediously) gather materials for upgrades. Now, I’m ready to head back down.

Gulp.

I went all around to (tediously) gather materials for upgrades. Now, I’m ready to head back down.

Gulp.
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18