Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe ur oc
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I have some new OCs so *yeet*

one of these things is not like the others. (For context, this character is the only one in the universe I've created that is based on a food and will probably stay as a joke)

So lets say the sun was evil and has children that hate him

so lets say the moon was humanoid and adopted the suns children

emo shark

Christmas but evillllll

aw you stole my heart can you give it back?

l e a f
I have some new OCs so *yeet*

one of these things is not like the others. (For context, this character is the only one in the universe I've created that is based on a food and will probably stay as a joke)

So lets say the sun was evil and has children that hate him

so lets say the moon was humanoid and adopted the suns children

emo shark

Christmas but evillllll

aw you stole my heart can you give it back?

l e a f
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Ninja but solely focused on killing ONE person
Ninja but solely focused on killing ONE person
unknown.png
goo. cancelled carnivorous sentient goo.

register lady (literally her canon name)

GRANITE. EAT GRANITE.

memrmaid but evil and she may also be a reaper
goo. cancelled carnivorous sentient goo.

register lady (literally her canon name)

GRANITE. EAT GRANITE.

memrmaid but evil and she may also be a reaper
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Man, what do you do when you retire from your stable soul reaping job only to have to love of your life chop off all your arms because of a multi-dimensional political debate? Repress it of course!

Oof, what do you do when you have a hauntingly devastating prophecy placed over you, only for you to screw it up so terribly that everyone will literally die? Flee the entire dimension of course!

Wow, what do you do when you’ve been framed for murder and sent unrelatedly to a castle to be suspected of being an assassin with a girl who turned out to be the princess of the kingdom? Yell every curse word of course!
Man, what do you do when you retire from your stable soul reaping job only to have to love of your life chop off all your arms because of a multi-dimensional political debate? Repress it of course!

Oof, what do you do when you have a hauntingly devastating prophecy placed over you, only for you to screw it up so terribly that everyone will literally die? Flee the entire dimension of course!

Wow, what do you do when you’ve been framed for murder and sent unrelatedly to a castle to be suspected of being an assassin with a girl who turned out to be the princess of the kingdom? Yell every curse word of course!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
She is what would happen Nina Tucker and Hatsune Miku got in the machine that made the Fly.
She is what would happen Nina Tucker and Hatsune Miku got in the machine that made the Fly.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Daddy issues + a fluffy pet dragon

Fluffy baby dragon emotional support animal. (There is SO much more to snowflake than this-)

purple bird woman

fish witch

had an affair with her enemy- (The lovechild has confusing lore)

lovechild in the wrong universe. Currently one of the ONLY connectors between the worlds-

daisy.
Daddy issues + a fluffy pet dragon

Fluffy baby dragon emotional support animal. (There is SO much more to snowflake than this-)

purple bird woman

fish witch

had an affair with her enemy- (The lovechild has confusing lore)

lovechild in the wrong universe. Currently one of the ONLY connectors between the worlds-

daisy.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Blob that dont exist
Blob that dont exist
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
-Mailman with PTSD goes on wacky adventures and drinks to take the pain away. Spoilers! It doesn’t work!

-Wolf anthro spites her ancestors by being a decent person and not lying to everyone

-Vampire in the post apocalypse charms his way out of situations and then immediately girl bosses too close to the sun and gets back into situations
-Mailman with PTSD goes on wacky adventures and drinks to take the pain away. Spoilers! It doesn’t work!

-Wolf anthro spites her ancestors by being a decent person and not lying to everyone

-Vampire in the post apocalypse charms his way out of situations and then immediately girl bosses too close to the sun and gets back into situations
1Wa1sIi.gif
-"o s***,are those the consequences of my actions"
-wants to strangle his bosses (all of them except one) more than anything
-"o s***,are those the consequences of my actions"
-wants to strangle his bosses (all of them except one) more than anything
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
- twilight 2: non biney
- strange ball of fur with the palette of a 70s vhs tape packaging box
- a guy .... but get this .. . he has chickens now
- 6ft 2 rowdy teenager who acts exactly like what that sounds like
- twilight 2: non biney