Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe ur oc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
-GOD IS.A WOMAN. She's also a super ADHD axolotl chaos goddess who created everything and can't control her powers 50% of the time.
-A normal human girl from a zombie apocalypse world is now an insane female version of Bill Cipher
-Ford Pines had a daughter with an alien Oracle girl. Said daughter is possessed by the goddess of Hatred.
-Hatred girls twin brother, who is basically a younger version of Stan Pines
-GOD IS.A WOMAN. She's also a super ADHD axolotl chaos goddess who created everything and can't control her powers 50% of the time.
-A normal human girl from a zombie apocalypse world is now an insane female version of Bill Cipher
-Ford Pines had a daughter with an alien Oracle girl. Said daughter is possessed by the goddess of Hatred.
-Hatred girls twin brother, who is basically a younger version of Stan Pines
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
-boy oh boy is that a lot of trauma and escapism stuffed into a lizard man
-angsty and angy half fish girl
-her changeling (shapeshifter? wig master? who even knows tbh) brother who only a little bit deserves the angy
-horse girl but for crackers
-no, “we” do not “live in a society”, you live in a society and i live in my own world free of your laws and arbitrary social expectations. also if ur mean to me ill cry.
-boy oh boy is that a lot of trauma and escapism stuffed into a lizard man
-angsty and angy half fish girl
-her changeling (shapeshifter? wig master? who even knows tbh) brother who only a little bit deserves the angy
-horse girl but for crackers
-no, “we” do not “live in a society”, you live in a society and i live in my own world free of your laws and arbitrary social expectations. also if ur mean to me ill cry.
8d7c1e3de1d2d2fc6ed079afc5f8446b926665d1.png
I have so many OCs but to name a few:
-lesbian florists
-the two rowdiest boys in town grew up and had a daughter and she is. A Lot.
-vertically challenged bug enthusiast with a caffeine problem
-just about everyone suspects she's secretly evil or a vampire or something, but she's just a stoic goth lesbian who doesn't know how to talk to her crush
-this med student can fit so much love and so much anxiety in him
-extremely normal guy whose boyfriend happens to be a vampire
-two childhood best friends whose dynamic is basically those homoromantic bro posts
-pubby
I have so many OCs but to name a few:
-lesbian florists
-the two rowdiest boys in town grew up and had a daughter and she is. A Lot.
-vertically challenged bug enthusiast with a caffeine problem
-just about everyone suspects she's secretly evil or a vampire or something, but she's just a stoic goth lesbian who doesn't know how to talk to her crush
-this med student can fit so much love and so much anxiety in him
-extremely normal guy whose boyfriend happens to be a vampire
-two childhood best friends whose dynamic is basically those homoromantic bro posts
-pubby
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
angry gay cat
angry gay cat
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
- Death is too lazy so cloned herself replacements... twice
- one of Death's kids gets stuck on earth and can't go anywhere without getting targeted by people who think she's the devil
- Snake man retires at 30 and drinks himself into depression and is now forced to care for an evil baby
- gay cyclops gets cute deer bf but scares him off after getting angry at a baby
- said evil baby
- robot gains emotions, it doesn't end well... for the baby (also angry at baby)
- Gargoyle who doesn't believe in equality and lost his evil baby
- closet drag queen zebra
- Ostrich harpy criminal who simped so bad for depressed snake man he ended up ditching her in jail lol
- smiley fox ghost/spirit with human hands who doesn't/isn't allowed to do his job bc he's too weird
- Death is too lazy so cloned herself replacements... twice
- one of Death's kids gets stuck on earth and can't go anywhere without getting targeted by people who think she's the devil
- Snake man retires at 30 and drinks himself into depression and is now forced to care for an evil baby
- gay cyclops gets cute deer bf but scares him off after getting angry at a baby
- said evil baby
- robot gains emotions, it doesn't end well... for the baby (also angry at baby)
- Gargoyle who doesn't believe in equality and lost his evil baby
- closet drag queen zebra
- Ostrich harpy criminal who simped so bad for depressed snake man he ended up ditching her in jail lol
- smiley fox ghost/spirit with human hands who doesn't/isn't allowed to do his job bc he's too weird
art_shop.png
- sparklefurry OC from 2011 deviantart asks the world "what if i did noise instead" and promptly receives trauma and mental illness

- disorder eevee
- sparklefurry OC from 2011 deviantart asks the world "what if i did noise instead" and promptly receives trauma and mental illness

- disorder eevee
[img]https://imgur.com/O4ZCLMj.png[/img]
O4ZCLMj.png
LRphJMG.png
I think I've posted a few in a similar thread before. I have way too many, so I'll just pick a few.

- The cutest murder machine. Isn't aware that it's a murder machine.

- Stoic armoured unicorn... but not really, that's a dragon.

- Lizard that uses the unicorn's head as a chair.

- Mute seagoat that can float in the air for some reason.

- Mad scientist magical cats.

- Is that a snowglobe?
I think I've posted a few in a similar thread before. I have way too many, so I'll just pick a few.

- The cutest murder machine. Isn't aware that it's a murder machine.

- Stoic armoured unicorn... but not really, that's a dragon.

- Lizard that uses the unicorn's head as a chair.

- Mute seagoat that can float in the air for some reason.

- Mad scientist magical cats.

- Is that a snowglobe?
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
From a webcomic I may or may not every get around to writing:
- depressed man forced to finally get a job; his options are have a nice domestic life working at a bookstore or MURDER
- World's Best Adoptive Parent, but also my GOD are you naive
- the above's rad daughter; somehow has completely failed to realize that their guardian is actually an immortal beast from another dimension
- Bart Curlish and Kassandra (from Assassin Creed Odyssey)'s horrible gremlin lovechild
- literally woke up and chose violence
- yes, ACAB also applies to fantasy
From a webcomic I may or may not every get around to writing:
- depressed man forced to finally get a job; his options are have a nice domestic life working at a bookstore or MURDER
- World's Best Adoptive Parent, but also my GOD are you naive
- the above's rad daughter; somehow has completely failed to realize that their guardian is actually an immortal beast from another dimension
- Bart Curlish and Kassandra (from Assassin Creed Odyssey)'s horrible gremlin lovechild
- literally woke up and chose violence
- yes, ACAB also applies to fantasy
-Chaos bebe
-She is G L I T C H I N G
-*gets created by a god*
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Edgy chicken human
-Corgi gets dunked into lava, gets super powers
-Pokémon malfunctions and becomes half-shiny
-Cat who lives in water gets possessed by evil self
-Chaos bebe
-She is G L I T C H I N G