Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
I'm having the worst time trying to complete the new scarlet and violet pokedex, but I promised myself that this would be the first time I 100% the game [emoji=banescale sleepy size=1] Curse the paradox mons...
I'm having the worst time trying to complete the new scarlet and violet pokedex, but I promised myself that this would be the first time I 100% the game Curse the paradox mons...
tumblr_3101128eca80765c70cd203d3e243a5b_6521130c_100.png ama, she/her
FR+8
Calliope writes a poem for someone who needs it
@BigSisterMoon Could I be added please?

Would like to know more people to discuss about my nuzlockes
@BigSisterMoon Could I be added please?

Would like to know more people to discuss about my nuzlockes
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@BigSisterMoon I'd love to be added, please!

Who else has been shiny hunting in Scarlet/Violet? So far I've gotten Cetoddle, Florges, Dreepy, and Finizen. The sandwiches are so helpful! I definitely want to go for Iron Jugulis at some point and maybe Larvesta, too. I've wanted a shiny Volcarona for years and never found one, so!
@BigSisterMoon I'd love to be added, please!

Who else has been shiny hunting in Scarlet/Violet? So far I've gotten Cetoddle, Florges, Dreepy, and Finizen. The sandwiches are so helpful! I definitely want to go for Iron Jugulis at some point and maybe Larvesta, too. I've wanted a shiny Volcarona for years and never found one, so!
Wj2emjy.png
I'm up to 755 eggs hatched for my shiny sprigatito and I'm begging to be ground down by it. I have shiny charm AND masuda method and still nothing! Frustrating. At least with some other shinies I an sandwich hunt them so that shouldn't be too bad?
I'm up to 755 eggs hatched for my shiny sprigatito and I'm begging to be ground down by it. I have shiny charm AND masuda method and still nothing! Frustrating. At least with some other shinies I an sandwich hunt them so that shouldn't be too bad?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@BigSisterMoon - I would love to be added please. :3

Anyone need any help trading paradox and version exclusives for the dex? I've got a bunch of paradox on violet and some exclusives, need scarlet paradox and like 3 other exclusives to just finish up my dex but seriously having trouble and discord is hit or miss... mostly miss for me though. T_T
@BigSisterMoon - I would love to be added please. :3

Anyone need any help trading paradox and version exclusives for the dex? I've got a bunch of paradox on violet and some exclusives, need scarlet paradox and like 3 other exclusives to just finish up my dex but seriously having trouble and discord is hit or miss... mostly miss for me though. T_T
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png
[quote name="Vardia" date="2023-01-10 09:04:31" ] I'm up to 755 eggs hatched for my shiny sprigatito and I'm begging to be ground down by it. I have shiny charm AND masuda method and still nothing! Frustrating. At least with some other shinies I an sandwich hunt them so that shouldn't be too bad? [/quote] I'm at 700 and no shiny Quaxly in sight, I feel like I'm at the edge of losing my sanity ;-; With that being said, if anyone needs a Quaxly for their dex, throw me a message. I've got boxes and boxes.
Vardia wrote on 2023-01-10 09:04:31:

I'm at 700 and no shiny Quaxly in sight, I feel like I'm at the edge of losing my sanity ;-;

With that being said, if anyone needs a Quaxly for their dex, throw me a message. I've got boxes and boxes.
anyone want 2 share switch friend codes? ;o i need folks to multiplayer w for raids
i also like to gift random shinies if i have one that i dont need/want lol
anyone want 2 share switch friend codes? ;o i need folks to multiplayer w for raids
i also like to gift random shinies if i have one that i dont need/want lol
@Beliel if you want you can hmu in messages and we can do some trading :o i have mostly everything (except the ruin fellas)
@Beliel if you want you can hmu in messages and we can do some trading :o i have mostly everything (except the ruin fellas)
[quote name="Spaxx" date="2023-01-10 15:06:55" ] [quote name="Vardia" date="2023-01-10 09:04:31" ] I'm up to 755 eggs hatched for my shiny sprigatito and I'm begging to be ground down by it. I have shiny charm AND masuda method and still nothing! Frustrating. At least with some other shinies I an sandwich hunt them so that shouldn't be too bad? [/quote] I'm at 700 and no shiny Quaxly in sight, I feel like I'm at the edge of losing my sanity ;-; With that being said, if anyone needs a Quaxly for their dex, throw me a message. I've got boxes and boxes. [/quote] Best of luck to you. Shiny Quaxly looks neato. I've taken a long break from shiny hatching due to sanity loss lol
Spaxx wrote on 2023-01-10 15:06:55:
Vardia wrote on 2023-01-10 09:04:31:

I'm at 700 and no shiny Quaxly in sight, I feel like I'm at the edge of losing my sanity ;-;

With that being said, if anyone needs a Quaxly for their dex, throw me a message. I've got boxes and boxes.

Best of luck to you. Shiny Quaxly looks neato. I've taken a long break from shiny hatching due to sanity loss lol
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@fatui

Ack! I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this, are you still be interested in trading? If so feel free to hmu on discord, I go by Moonbear#3357 :3
@fatui

Ack! I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this, are you still be interested in trading? If so feel free to hmu on discord, I go by Moonbear#3357 :3
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62