Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that irrationally stress you out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Small insects that make buzzing noises. It always sounds like they’re right by my ear and I can’t swat whatever it is because there’s a decent chance it’s a bee and it won’t react well. It gets worse in summer because opening doors and windows is the main way to reliably cool down most of the house and flies always get in. The intermittent buzzing throughout the day drives me nuts.
Small insects that make buzzing noises. It always sounds like they’re right by my ear and I can’t swat whatever it is because there’s a decent chance it’s a bee and it won’t react well. It gets worse in summer because opening doors and windows is the main way to reliably cool down most of the house and flies always get in. The intermittent buzzing throughout the day drives me nuts.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Leather seats in cars and those weird faux leather chairs in general. They're noisy when you move, they can get expensive, and they're all around unpleasant. If it's an especially warm day or room you're in, you have peel yourself off one. So gross

Also running my fingernails across magazine paper textured stuff. Sets off my fear responses and makes me instantly cringe in disgust. The sound and feeling are horrible. I dread having it happen accidentally when I grab some things.
Leather seats in cars and those weird faux leather chairs in general. They're noisy when you move, they can get expensive, and they're all around unpleasant. If it's an especially warm day or room you're in, you have peel yourself off one. So gross

Also running my fingernails across magazine paper textured stuff. Sets off my fear responses and makes me instantly cringe in disgust. The sound and feeling are horrible. I dread having it happen accidentally when I grab some things.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
i tend to overthink things a lot, and forum posts are definitely subject to this. it took me almost an entire hour to type out one post that would ping dozens upon dozens of people (spoiler alert, it was the release of my first accent and i had to use GASP, general accents and skins pinglist i think it stands for)

also generally worried about coming off as annoying to people, I tend to bother anyone I find really cool in dms a lot and sometimes talking to them gives me anxiety. i also think a lot about my future even tho i'm still young and all the expectations at this age are just wild, idk, i just find it annoying when teachers try to be cool and relatable and then use the word "expectation" I just HATE that word
i tend to overthink things a lot, and forum posts are definitely subject to this. it took me almost an entire hour to type out one post that would ping dozens upon dozens of people (spoiler alert, it was the release of my first accent and i had to use GASP, general accents and skins pinglist i think it stands for)

also generally worried about coming off as annoying to people, I tend to bother anyone I find really cool in dms a lot and sometimes talking to them gives me anxiety. i also think a lot about my future even tho i'm still young and all the expectations at this age are just wild, idk, i just find it annoying when teachers try to be cool and relatable and then use the word "expectation" I just HATE that word
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
If there's something that I'd either like to get rid of/like to relocate/like to just keep an eye on it, and I lose track of it.

From turning around to grab a napkin to squish a bug, turning back around to find it gone, to just planning to move some object on my desk to another location and losing it, I just can't concentrate on any other task, no matter how important said other task is, until I get it done. If I try to distract myself it just gets worse. Bugs are the worst-case scenario
If there's something that I'd either like to get rid of/like to relocate/like to just keep an eye on it, and I lose track of it.

From turning around to grab a napkin to squish a bug, turning back around to find it gone, to just planning to move some object on my desk to another location and losing it, I just can't concentrate on any other task, no matter how important said other task is, until I get it done. If I try to distract myself it just gets worse. Bugs are the worst-case scenario
There’s three main things which will almost always freak me out, but two of them we won’t talk about, because haha we don’t do that here.
The one I am willing to explain tho is silence. I just can’t stand pure silence. There always needs to be some kind of background noise, or else I can’t do anything. Hell, I usually need music playing when I want to sleep.
There’s three main things which will almost always freak me out, but two of them we won’t talk about, because haha we don’t do that here.
The one I am willing to explain tho is silence. I just can’t stand pure silence. There always needs to be some kind of background noise, or else I can’t do anything. Hell, I usually need music playing when I want to sleep.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Large dogs and dogs barking overwhelm me so I avoid them, which makes me sad bc dogs are cute and people just think I hate them :(
Large dogs and dogs barking overwhelm me so I avoid them, which makes me sad bc dogs are cute and people just think I hate them :(
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
This song, for reasons.
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5EKy11WHVM
This song, for reasons.
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5EKy11WHVM
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Being in the kitchen while the entire rest of the household is also there (mother, younger brother). Somehow I just get crowded/uneasy even though I KNOW and love these two people & have my entire life. I usually wait in the corridor next to the kitchen when we're all taking turns plating our supper in preparation to go eat in the bigger living room.

It's only the kitchen, too, which is the weirdest part for me. It might have something to do with the kitchen table/cooking surfaces being unusable half the time since my mother tends to just let stuff pile up on it. But I have also had times in my life where my own room got super messy, and that didn't start to seriously bother me until a year or so ago...

The kitchen shyness has been going on for years now and I'm no closer to figuring out why it's there. I can stand in the kitchen with my relatives, but I just get kind of vaguely unnerved and will unconsciously press myself into a corner out of habit, trying to stay out of the way for when they finish plating and make to leave the room.
Being in the kitchen while the entire rest of the household is also there (mother, younger brother). Somehow I just get crowded/uneasy even though I KNOW and love these two people & have my entire life. I usually wait in the corridor next to the kitchen when we're all taking turns plating our supper in preparation to go eat in the bigger living room.

It's only the kitchen, too, which is the weirdest part for me. It might have something to do with the kitchen table/cooking surfaces being unusable half the time since my mother tends to just let stuff pile up on it. But I have also had times in my life where my own room got super messy, and that didn't start to seriously bother me until a year or so ago...

The kitchen shyness has been going on for years now and I'm no closer to figuring out why it's there. I can stand in the kitchen with my relatives, but I just get kind of vaguely unnerved and will unconsciously press myself into a corner out of habit, trying to stay out of the way for when they finish plating and make to leave the room.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Mine is the same as Lunalatic, I hate bugs that make those buzzing noises ESPECIALLY if they fly near your ear because when they do I'm just paralyzed for a full minute even if it's just a fly. I'd rather listen to a horn blaring for a full hour than have an insect buzz near my ear.
Mine is the same as Lunalatic, I hate bugs that make those buzzing noises ESPECIALLY if they fly near your ear because when they do I'm just paralyzed for a full minute even if it's just a fly. I'd rather listen to a horn blaring for a full hour than have an insect buzz near my ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
the fact that i live in california and there is going to be a big earthquake soon
seriously at waterpolo last night i heard a jet rumbling AND the lights went out as soon as it happened
my friend had to calm me down because i was panicking
the fact that i live in california and there is going to be a big earthquake soon
seriously at waterpolo last night i heard a jet rumbling AND the lights went out as soon as it happened
my friend had to calm me down because i was panicking
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8