Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that irrationally stress you out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Everything tbh. >.<; I have always been very stressed about needles and vaccines, but getting my covid vaccine earlier this year somewhat helped make me more comfortable with the experience. I knew it was something necessary for myself and those around me. I'm still not crazy about getting them, though.
Everything tbh. >.<; I have always been very stressed about needles and vaccines, but getting my covid vaccine earlier this year somewhat helped make me more comfortable with the experience. I knew it was something necessary for myself and those around me. I'm still not crazy about getting them, though.
Driving, especially places I'm not familiar with or to far away destinations. 10 years on the road hasn't changed those feels at all. I will cancel plans, appointments, almost a job opportunity if the drive is more than an hour out. Forget about the interstate unless someone I love is dying.
Driving, especially places I'm not familiar with or to far away destinations. 10 years on the road hasn't changed those feels at all. I will cancel plans, appointments, almost a job opportunity if the drive is more than an hour out. Forget about the interstate unless someone I love is dying.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Honestly? Conversations. Especially online. I just can never tell if I'm comprehending their words the way they mean them and it's very stressful to try and avoid misunderstandings.
Honestly? Conversations. Especially online. I just can never tell if I'm comprehending their words the way they mean them and it's very stressful to try and avoid misunderstandings.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
People in my room. Doorway is fine but in my room with or without my permission sets me on edge.
People in my room. Doorway is fine but in my room with or without my permission sets me on edge.
525ij.gif + he/him
+ adult mar10
+ hi hi!!
- Driving stresses me out so much, more so if I have to take an alternate route somewhere or go someplace I've never driven to before.

- Talking to people over the phone is a big one :(

- Every bug ever. It doesn't matter what kind of bug it is, I react the same way: utter terror.

- Driving stresses me out so much, more so if I have to take an alternate route somewhere or go someplace I've never driven to before.

- Talking to people over the phone is a big one :(

- Every bug ever. It doesn't matter what kind of bug it is, I react the same way: utter terror.

FTuaU7Y.png
Texting. (Also PMs, emails, and any direct communication feature.) I am so lonely because I get irrationally stressed by the thought of texting people. I have one (1) friend I talk to on a semi-regular basis. Everyone else gets ignored because texting makes me anxious. I hate it but I don't know how to fix it. :/
Texting. (Also PMs, emails, and any direct communication feature.) I am so lonely because I get irrationally stressed by the thought of texting people. I have one (1) friend I talk to on a semi-regular basis. Everyone else gets ignored because texting makes me anxious. I hate it but I don't know how to fix it. :/
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
This is going to make ya'll laugh

car washes!
like the ones where the black things around the car go wHOOOOSH and make loud noises
I hate it I hate it
This is going to make ya'll laugh

car washes!
like the ones where the black things around the car go wHOOOOSH and make loud noises
I hate it I hate it
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Styrofoam. It makes a noise that just makes my entire nervous system tingle.
Styrofoam. It makes a noise that just makes my entire nervous system tingle.
LxbWmll.png
Buzzing sounds from bugs flying around, bugs that make those sounds wouldn't distress me if it weren't for the buzzing. It's strange.
Buzzing sounds from bugs flying around, bugs that make those sounds wouldn't distress me if it weren't for the buzzing. It's strange.
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
Waiting for mail.
Waiting for mail.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8