Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that irrationally stress you out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Charias" date="2021-06-08 06:22:58" ] Everything :') [/quote] My post would have been a lot shorter if I’d just written this!
Charias wrote on 2021-06-08 06:22:58:
Everything :')

My post would have been a lot shorter if I’d just written this!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
other people's loose hair

i can NOT touch a fallen hair or hairs from another person. sends me into anxiety attack mode. especially when it's LONG hair

thus it's kinda really sucks that i live with a 12-year-old girl who sheds like nobody's business :')
other people's loose hair

i can NOT touch a fallen hair or hairs from another person. sends me into anxiety attack mode. especially when it's LONG hair

thus it's kinda really sucks that i live with a 12-year-old girl who sheds like nobody's business :')
[quote name="Sharla10" date="2021-06-07 19:40:44" ] I just, have a violent reaction with anything to do with cardboard. Which is weird, because I'm perfectly fine with blackboards/chalkboards. But specifically cardboard gives me goosebumps and just makes me feel so icky, whether it be scratching it or like in a box when you open it through those flaps and the two sides "grind" together. It just twists my insides ._. [/quote] OH MY GOD!!!!! ME TOO! i thought I was weird! cardboard makes me cringe so hard idjsnkjsk
Sharla10 wrote on 2021-06-07 19:40:44:
I just, have a violent reaction with anything to do with cardboard. Which is weird, because I'm perfectly fine with blackboards/chalkboards. But specifically cardboard gives me goosebumps and just makes me feel so icky, whether it be scratching it or like in a box when you open it through those flaps and the two sides "grind" together. It just twists my insides ._.
OH MY GOD!!!!!
ME TOO!
i thought I was weird! cardboard makes me cringe so hard idjsnkjsk
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Every time, every single time somebody yells, any type of yelling I just get stressed out and I end up feeling terrible with myself. It stresses me that I have to think about what I could have possibly done wrong that day.

Also, does anyone else get stressed about time in general? I mean, I look away from the clock for a second and half an hour has passed, another example is when you feel like several hours have passed and only a couple of minutes have passed.
Every time, every single time somebody yells, any type of yelling I just get stressed out and I end up feeling terrible with myself. It stresses me that I have to think about what I could have possibly done wrong that day.

Also, does anyone else get stressed about time in general? I mean, I look away from the clock for a second and half an hour has passed, another example is when you feel like several hours have passed and only a couple of minutes have passed.
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
Adult humans.

Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of friends and loved ones I can interact with just fine and some I even prefer to be around, but... I'm just happier being around children. I don't want to talk about politics or crime rates or tax increases or any of that apparently normal adult stuff, I want to sit on the floor and play with toys or build a cushions and blankets fort and watch cartoons.

This is to a degree where my friend's kids insist I'm THEIR friend and not their parent's friend, and that I come to visit them and not their parents (which isn't entirely untrue sometimes).

But interacting with most adult humans just is insta-stress before it even starts.
Adult humans.

Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of friends and loved ones I can interact with just fine and some I even prefer to be around, but... I'm just happier being around children. I don't want to talk about politics or crime rates or tax increases or any of that apparently normal adult stuff, I want to sit on the floor and play with toys or build a cushions and blankets fort and watch cartoons.

This is to a degree where my friend's kids insist I'm THEIR friend and not their parent's friend, and that I come to visit them and not their parents (which isn't entirely untrue sometimes).

But interacting with most adult humans just is insta-stress before it even starts.
Formerly known as Brenning.
One day you're young and happy and free,
and then the next, small out-of-place noises begin to make you so, so unbelievably angry.

My passenger car door has started to make a plasticy rattling sound, just barely audible over my music on my drive to work in the mornings and it has the capability of ruining my entire day.
One day you're young and happy and free,
and then the next, small out-of-place noises begin to make you so, so unbelievably angry.

My passenger car door has started to make a plasticy rattling sound, just barely audible over my music on my drive to work in the mornings and it has the capability of ruining my entire day.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Any damage to my nails. I don't know why nails stress me out so much, I've always had problems with biting them from age 4 and it's to the point where I feel uncomfortable trimming my finger nails with actual clippers

Wearing socks indoors, I just don't like the feeling, it's uncomfortable because I can't 'feel' correctly and I've never liked socks from a young age
Any damage to my nails. I don't know why nails stress me out so much, I've always had problems with biting them from age 4 and it's to the point where I feel uncomfortable trimming my finger nails with actual clippers

Wearing socks indoors, I just don't like the feeling, it's uncomfortable because I can't 'feel' correctly and I've never liked socks from a young age
seGmw74.jpg
My mom has too many library books. And she keeps getting more? They sit in piles on the floor until they have to be returned without being read. And when I told her this bothers me?
“Stop letting it bother you.”
Letting it? Ah yes, I choose to be disturbed by your book-borrowing habits.
My mom has too many library books. And she keeps getting more? They sit in piles on the floor until they have to be returned without being read. And when I told her this bothers me?
“Stop letting it bother you.”
Letting it? Ah yes, I choose to be disturbed by your book-borrowing habits.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
people.
people.
The idea of driving, to be honest. I had learned to drive at the age of 16, I don’t think I would’ve had this issue. But I was required to have A’s and B’s, and I couldn’t get all of them up there because I wasn’t good in the history department c’:

But I’ve been in two violent car accidents where I barely survived, both of the people who hit us tried to evade blame for the accidents (even though they were both at fault). And I almost ran myself into a tree and into the garage door when trying to drive for the first time.
The idea of driving, to be honest. I had learned to drive at the age of 16, I don’t think I would’ve had this issue. But I was required to have A’s and B’s, and I couldn’t get all of them up there because I wasn’t good in the history department c’:

But I’ve been in two violent car accidents where I barely survived, both of the people who hit us tried to evade blame for the accidents (even though they were both at fault). And I almost ran myself into a tree and into the garage door when trying to drive for the first time.
shadowtop2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8