Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most to Least fav Zodiacs, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
What do you think is the best sign, and why? and who is the worst and why? Is it because of stereotypes? bc that crap is wrong so much in so many different ways,,,,

What is your opinion of all of them? what was the best interaction you've had with a libra, scorpio, taurus, capricorn, or aries? what is your sign and what do those zodiac posts get wrong about you?

I want to hear!!

( Hello, im a scorpio and im really not bad!! help me understand why people think so badly of scorpios, leos, aries, capricorns, and all the other misunderstood signs! )
What do you think is the best sign, and why? and who is the worst and why? Is it because of stereotypes? bc that crap is wrong so much in so many different ways,,,,

What is your opinion of all of them? what was the best interaction you've had with a libra, scorpio, taurus, capricorn, or aries? what is your sign and what do those zodiac posts get wrong about you?

I want to hear!!

( Hello, im a scorpio and im really not bad!! help me understand why people think so badly of scorpios, leos, aries, capricorns, and all the other misunderstood signs! )
I've personally loved astrology for a while & I can say that a lot of hate towards certain signs usually lines up with bad experiences or stereotypes. People tend to view things in a small scope of 'this person who was born under this sign was bad to me, therefore they are all bad'.

I kinda feel like people just don't understand that sometimes people are just bad people & it has nothing to do with the zodiac at all.

Usually people who fixate on those signs that you're mentioning is through quote on quote 'bad experience'. It's case by case basis. I've been in an abusive friendship with someone who happened to be an Aries Sun, but I don't dislike the sign. People just need to separate people from the signs themselves, as astrology isn't really a tool to demonize certain signs.

As for myself, hello, I am a Rising & Sun Pisces, Moon dominate Gemini as well as a Mars Gemini. My other dominate sign is Aquarius in Mercury & Saturn. I can def tell you the majority of my air / water dominated chart is disliked by someone for mentioning the words Gemini & Aquarius because emotionless, two faced, stereotypes.
I've personally loved astrology for a while & I can say that a lot of hate towards certain signs usually lines up with bad experiences or stereotypes. People tend to view things in a small scope of 'this person who was born under this sign was bad to me, therefore they are all bad'.

I kinda feel like people just don't understand that sometimes people are just bad people & it has nothing to do with the zodiac at all.

Usually people who fixate on those signs that you're mentioning is through quote on quote 'bad experience'. It's case by case basis. I've been in an abusive friendship with someone who happened to be an Aries Sun, but I don't dislike the sign. People just need to separate people from the signs themselves, as astrology isn't really a tool to demonize certain signs.

As for myself, hello, I am a Rising & Sun Pisces, Moon dominate Gemini as well as a Mars Gemini. My other dominate sign is Aquarius in Mercury & Saturn. I can def tell you the majority of my air / water dominated chart is disliked by someone for mentioning the words Gemini & Aquarius because emotionless, two faced, stereotypes.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Interestingly, a lot of people I dislike tend to be Pisces. I think it's just a coincidence, though, as much as how interesting astrology can be.

I'm Sun Aries, Moon Cancer, Rising Aries.
Interestingly, a lot of people I dislike tend to be Pisces. I think it's just a coincidence, though, as much as how interesting astrology can be.

I'm Sun Aries, Moon Cancer, Rising Aries.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I honestly don't know most of my friends (or even family's) zodiac. I do find them interesting but not enough to believe what's said about them. Heck, I don't even agree with some of mine (note I don't even know how to figure out rising/sun/moon parts. I just know the basic: born from This date to That date is X sign)

Virgo is just my least favorite because it's just a boring human to represent it while others have scorpions or bulls, etc. That's it. That's the reason. Glad FR made it look cool as a serthis.
Nothing wrong with Virgo people. I just find the symbol itself lackluster.

I honestly don't know most of my friends (or even family's) zodiac. I do find them interesting but not enough to believe what's said about them. Heck, I don't even agree with some of mine (note I don't even know how to figure out rising/sun/moon parts. I just know the basic: born from This date to That date is X sign)

Virgo is just my least favorite because it's just a boring human to represent it while others have scorpions or bulls, etc. That's it. That's the reason. Glad FR made it look cool as a serthis.

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[quote name="DeathSpecter" date="2021-04-16 15:44:58" ] Virgo is just my least favorite because it's just a boring human to represent it while others have scorpions or bulls, etc. That's it. That's the reason. Glad FR made it look cool as a serthis. Nothing wrong with Virgo people. I just find the symbol itself lackluster. [/quote] As a virgo i gotta agree lmao Like why they do that man my signs boring
DeathSpecter wrote on 2021-04-16 15:44:58:

As a virgo i gotta agree lmao
Like why they do that man my signs boring
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
all I know about zodiacs is that aries is objectively the best sign because I am one and I say so
all I know about zodiacs is that aries is objectively the best sign because I am one and I say so
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2021-04-16 15:32:57" ] Interestingly, a lot of people I dislike tend to be Pisces. I think it's just a coincidence, though, as much as how interesting astrology can be. [/quote] Haha I have the same experience and am also the cursed sign myself.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-04-16 15:32:57:

Haha I have the same experience and am also the cursed sign myself.
All my best friends are Geminis and I’m an Aries. Make of that what you will. I’ll be back with my full set of signs in a moment.

Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Libra Ascendant. The birth chart felt about 50% accurate to my life. Interesting.
All my best friends are Geminis and I’m an Aries. Make of that what you will. I’ll be back with my full set of signs in a moment.

Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Libra Ascendant. The birth chart felt about 50% accurate to my life. Interesting.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
i tend to dislike pisces, and gemini.
of course i know not all of them would be bad people! but i always find either of those signs to be manipulated and toxic. pisces i've met are usually just know it alls and can't let go of simple things.

coming from someone with a pisces cousin and Gemini sister by the way. i'm a leo.

though i have found Aries specifically to always be amazing people. very kind and humorous, and caring too. Aquarius as well. i find capricorn to be too but they're usually very quiet people.

of course again this doesn't go for everyone and i mean someone like me i'm not going to hate you or think less if I find out you're a Gemini or something lol. just basing this off my own personal experiences and knowledge. some people's personalities are completely different than what their signs should apparently be like. so who knows really.
i tend to dislike pisces, and gemini.
of course i know not all of them would be bad people! but i always find either of those signs to be manipulated and toxic. pisces i've met are usually just know it alls and can't let go of simple things.

coming from someone with a pisces cousin and Gemini sister by the way. i'm a leo.

though i have found Aries specifically to always be amazing people. very kind and humorous, and caring too. Aquarius as well. i find capricorn to be too but they're usually very quiet people.

of course again this doesn't go for everyone and i mean someone like me i'm not going to hate you or think less if I find out you're a Gemini or something lol. just basing this off my own personal experiences and knowledge. some people's personalities are completely different than what their signs should apparently be like. so who knows really.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
Meh, I don't buy into any of this zodiac nonsense because I'm an Aquarius ;)
Meh, I don't buy into any of this zodiac nonsense because I'm an Aquarius ;)
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5