Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most to Least fav Zodiacs, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
@calligrapher finally someone who understands! im a scorpio in almost all my planets or whatever( im a taurus in one, and and aries in one other, but i cant remember for sure bc i did the thing that tells you awhile ago but i know def those signs) i'm a very nice person tho, and there have literally been people who stop being friend with me after they learn, its ridiculous that people will believe whatever they see about anything! its like a switch gets flicked in there head and they seem worried about being around me :(
it sucks so much i only tell the people i trust or dont know at all lol...

(Probably one of the reasons i hate opening up and have trust issues,,, l-lol)
@calligrapher finally someone who understands! im a scorpio in almost all my planets or whatever( im a taurus in one, and and aries in one other, but i cant remember for sure bc i did the thing that tells you awhile ago but i know def those signs) i'm a very nice person tho, and there have literally been people who stop being friend with me after they learn, its ridiculous that people will believe whatever they see about anything! its like a switch gets flicked in there head and they seem worried about being around me :(
it sucks so much i only tell the people i trust or dont know at all lol...

(Probably one of the reasons i hate opening up and have trust issues,,, l-lol)
[quote name="CHUUNIBYOU" date="2021-04-17 05:40:08" ] [quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2021-04-16 15:32:57" ] Interestingly, a lot of people I dislike tend to be Pisces. I think it's just a coincidence, though, as much as how interesting astrology can be. [/quote] Haha I have the same experience and am also the cursed sign myself. [/quote] so lol according to the FBI pisces are most likely to be serial killers.... i suggest not showing your dislike to those unliked pisces of yours Lmaoooo!!!
CHUUNIBYOU wrote on 2021-04-17 05:40:08:
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-04-16 15:32:57:
Interestingly, a lot of people I dislike tend to be Pisces. I think it's just a coincidence, though, as much as how interesting astrology can be.

Haha I have the same experience and am also the cursed sign myself.

so lol according to the FBI pisces are most likely to be serial killers.... i suggest not showing your dislike to those unliked pisces of yours Lmaoooo!!!
[quote name="TeerOfLore" date="2021-04-18 19:14:39" ] I don't really dislike any of the Zodiac Signs; they're all so unique. Neither do I believe in astrology, but that does not mean it isn't fun! In fact, they're a topic I like to hit on quite often with friends and I get really hyped up and excited. Sometimes they just seem so accurate. One thing I do despise are the Zodiac sterotypes. I honestly don't believe that every Scorpio is very romantic and every Taurus loves eating. I'm a Taurus, but I don't find favor with food. Taurus. ;) [/quote] i agree completely but i have been told by past partners that i am. . . sensual. . . and my father is a taurus and does in fact love eating! i think its funny but obviously dont think that all tauruses like eating, also capricorns are said to be diffecult and have a stick up there butt but my brother is a capricorn and he is one of the kindest people ive ever met!
TeerOfLore wrote on 2021-04-18 19:14:39:
I don't really dislike any of the Zodiac Signs; they're all so unique. Neither do I believe in astrology, but that does not mean it isn't fun! In fact, they're a topic I like to hit on quite often with friends and I get really hyped up and excited. Sometimes they just seem so accurate.

One thing I do despise are the Zodiac sterotypes. I honestly don't believe that every Scorpio is very romantic and every Taurus loves eating. I'm a Taurus, but I don't find favor with food.

Taurus. ;)
i agree completely but i have been told by past partners that i am. . . sensual. . .
and my father is a taurus and does in fact love eating! i think its funny but obviously dont think that all tauruses like eating, also capricorns are said to be diffecult and have a stick up there butt but my brother is a capricorn and he is one of the kindest people ive ever met!
[quote name="Sarolta" date="2021-04-19 02:13:48" ] I know astrology but i don't belive in that I'm a leo, and i hate everything what i "should" love (being in the center of attention, being a leader, fame, ...) ... And leo is what i dislike the most I don't know, most of the leos who i met with they where some bossy a**holes I think pisces is the best, my best (and only) friend is one of them And scorpios are nice too, but i didn't met with too much scorpios [/quote] Hello!! i'm a scorpio and as someone with experience with other scorpios i also find them to be alot nicer than the stereotypes give us credit for, like please, all i want is to be everyones friend!
Sarolta wrote on 2021-04-19 02:13:48:
I know astrology but i don't belive in that

I'm a leo, and i hate everything what i "should" love (being in the center of attention, being a leader, fame, ...)
... And leo is what i dislike the most
I don't know, most of the leos who i met with they where some bossy a**holes

I think pisces is the best, my best (and only) friend is one of them
And scorpios are nice too, but i didn't met with too much scorpios
Hello!! i'm a scorpio and as someone with experience with other scorpios i also find them to be alot nicer than the stereotypes give us credit for, like please, all i want is to be everyones friend!
@Dethraculae I just want to say that i love your answer!! god your the kind of people i love! i hope you dont mind being pinged!
@Dethraculae I just want to say that i love your answer!! god your the kind of people i love! i hope you dont mind being pinged!
I don't know too much about astrology but I can talk about things based on my experiences. Not to sure if others have had this but...

I'm a Capricorn and we tend to get a lot of hate because "stereotypically" we tend to be snobbish, selfish, serious etc

We are a misunderstood because most of us have good intentions but it just doesn't show it in a way that people can easily understand. We might be blunt and honest because we value truth and honesty rather then lies and sugar coating things. This makes us seem rather heartless but it's because we care and respect you. It takes awhile to know Capricorns since we are rather private and withdrawal but we are loyal and hardworking and you can count on us to get things done or to be a good friend.

Lot of my friends are Taurus" which makes sense since we both have Earth energy. I'm not too sure why but I seem to get along well with them.
I don't know too much about astrology but I can talk about things based on my experiences. Not to sure if others have had this but...

I'm a Capricorn and we tend to get a lot of hate because "stereotypically" we tend to be snobbish, selfish, serious etc

We are a misunderstood because most of us have good intentions but it just doesn't show it in a way that people can easily understand. We might be blunt and honest because we value truth and honesty rather then lies and sugar coating things. This makes us seem rather heartless but it's because we care and respect you. It takes awhile to know Capricorns since we are rather private and withdrawal but we are loyal and hardworking and you can count on us to get things done or to be a good friend.

Lot of my friends are Taurus" which makes sense since we both have Earth energy. I'm not too sure why but I seem to get along well with them.
lckqq6P.png
@MouseSpies It's unfortunately the result of popularizing astrology again. I used to learn some stuff from twitter via other astrologists, but community started to turn really nasty & I just couldn't manage it anymore. Of course the entire community wasn't like that, but it was hard to weed out people who started bashing other signs based upon stereotype.

I mean, that kind of thing has always been there, but I feel it's coming back around in a bad way because people associate 'bad traits' with certain signs instead of realizing that those bad traits might just be from not so great people.

I will say though, if someone has stopped being your friend due to your zodiac chart or signs, that says a ton more about them than it does you. That is a really, really shallow way to end a friendship when there's nothing actually wrong, lol.

Scorpios are great signs, they signify ending & new beginnings. Taurus are usually down to earth & very kind people! I hope that gives a little positivity toward what your chart looks like. 8)
@MouseSpies It's unfortunately the result of popularizing astrology again. I used to learn some stuff from twitter via other astrologists, but community started to turn really nasty & I just couldn't manage it anymore. Of course the entire community wasn't like that, but it was hard to weed out people who started bashing other signs based upon stereotype.

I mean, that kind of thing has always been there, but I feel it's coming back around in a bad way because people associate 'bad traits' with certain signs instead of realizing that those bad traits might just be from not so great people.

I will say though, if someone has stopped being your friend due to your zodiac chart or signs, that says a ton more about them than it does you. That is a really, really shallow way to end a friendship when there's nothing actually wrong, lol.

Scorpios are great signs, they signify ending & new beginnings. Taurus are usually down to earth & very kind people! I hope that gives a little positivity toward what your chart looks like. 8)
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I don't believe in astrology, but I like to read them if I want a confidence boost!

I'm Sag sun, Leo moon, and Cap rising. And have lots of fire signs in my natal chart too.
I don't think of one's astrological signs when I meet them but I tend to get along well with other fire signs too. (Aries, Leo, Sag)
I don't believe in astrology, but I like to read them if I want a confidence boost!

I'm Sag sun, Leo moon, and Cap rising. And have lots of fire signs in my natal chart too.
I don't think of one's astrological signs when I meet them but I tend to get along well with other fire signs too. (Aries, Leo, Sag)
@Grow that is the funniest i've heard today!! They can def be good for a confidence boost lol! i like zodiac signs, not as a joke, but i only take the good things seriously,,,,, like when they say scorpios are loyal as heck lmaooo!!
@Grow that is the funniest i've heard today!! They can def be good for a confidence boost lol! i like zodiac signs, not as a joke, but i only take the good things seriously,,,,, like when they say scorpios are loyal as heck lmaooo!!
Eh, hating/stereotyping people because they were born on a certain month just sounds shallow.

Constellation-wise, Sagittarius looks the best while Aries is a badly drawn right angle.
Eh, hating/stereotyping people because they were born on a certain month just sounds shallow.

Constellation-wise, Sagittarius looks the best while Aries is a badly drawn right angle.
1 2 3 4 5