Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most to Least fav Zodiacs, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
@Ossium i agree with you in that sense, but it is fun to see what it says about you and your friends and family, true or not.

Also its interesting to see how people seem to see different signs, thats why i posted this forum post! i think zodiac signs should be seen as ways to have fun and joke around, instead of ways to criticize people based on their month of birth!
@Ossium i agree with you in that sense, but it is fun to see what it says about you and your friends and family, true or not.

Also its interesting to see how people seem to see different signs, thats why i posted this forum post! i think zodiac signs should be seen as ways to have fun and joke around, instead of ways to criticize people based on their month of birth!
I'm a cusp sign between Taurus and Gemini, my moon sign is Sagittarius.
I act more like a Taurus than I do a Gemini.

My husband is a full Gemini. He is pretty extroverted and certainly people love to be around him, he can talk forever, so I'd say he fits the bill.

My best friend is a Leo. She also acts a lot like one.

I don't like the bad stereotypes Gemini's get, I know at least four of them and not a single one of them is manipulative or two faced.

Same with Pisces, I know three and they're all very compassionate, hard-working people, none of them are manipulative.

The only sun sign I've directly had a bad experience with is an Aries but I don't know many and it most certainly follows the same rules. They were just a bad person, it didn't have anything to do with their sign.

I'm a cusp sign between Taurus and Gemini, my moon sign is Sagittarius.
I act more like a Taurus than I do a Gemini.

My husband is a full Gemini. He is pretty extroverted and certainly people love to be around him, he can talk forever, so I'd say he fits the bill.

My best friend is a Leo. She also acts a lot like one.

I don't like the bad stereotypes Gemini's get, I know at least four of them and not a single one of them is manipulative or two faced.

Same with Pisces, I know three and they're all very compassionate, hard-working people, none of them are manipulative.

The only sun sign I've directly had a bad experience with is an Aries but I don't know many and it most certainly follows the same rules. They were just a bad person, it didn't have anything to do with their sign.

YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

best sign: Leo's.

Signed, a Leo.

Signed, a Leo.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Best
Leo (respectable hustle)
Capricorn (the G.O.A.T.)
Scorpio (CAN BE YOUR DEVIL... OR YOUR ANGLE... either ways lovely)
Gemini (fun, have the tea)
Aries (fun to watch charge into holes, earnest)
Libra (exist authoritatively, smarties)
Pisces (kinda jerks but vibe in a good way?!)
Sagittarius (exist inoffensively)
Cancer (passionate but ehhhh needy, heart for brains)
Aquarius (smart alecs who aren't that smart)
Taurus (blah)
Virgo (meh)
Worst

This list brought to you by
The Cap sun/Scorp moon/Aries rising crew
Best
Leo (respectable hustle)
Capricorn (the G.O.A.T.)
Scorpio (CAN BE YOUR DEVIL... OR YOUR ANGLE... either ways lovely)
Gemini (fun, have the tea)
Aries (fun to watch charge into holes, earnest)
Libra (exist authoritatively, smarties)
Pisces (kinda jerks but vibe in a good way?!)
Sagittarius (exist inoffensively)
Cancer (passionate but ehhhh needy, heart for brains)
Aquarius (smart alecs who aren't that smart)
Taurus (blah)
Virgo (meh)
Worst

This list brought to you by
The Cap sun/Scorp moon/Aries rising crew
[quote name="finnamony" date="2021-04-16 15:55:51" ] [quote name="DeathSpecter" date="2021-04-16 15:44:58" ] Virgo is just my least favorite because it's just a boring human to represent it while others have scorpions or bulls, etc. That's it. That's the reason. Glad FR made it look cool as a serthis. Nothing wrong with Virgo people. I just find the symbol itself lackluster. [/quote] As a virgo i gotta agree lmao Like why they do that man my signs boring [/quote] *cries in Gemini*
finnamony wrote on 2021-04-16 15:55:51:
DeathSpecter wrote on 2021-04-16 15:44:58:
Virgo is just my least favorite because it's just a boring human to represent it while others have scorpions or bulls, etc. That's it. That's the reason. Glad FR made it look cool as a serthis.
Nothing wrong with Virgo people. I just find the symbol itself lackluster.

As a virgo i gotta agree lmao
Like why they do that man my signs boring
*cries in Gemini*
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@EclipseDragon yeah, people tend to remember the bad, rather than the good, gemini and pisces are both great signs that are said to have alot of faults, but thats just because the faults are what comes to mind first, and they're more focused on rather than the good stuff, like loyalty and kindness and they're great capacity of love!

but you still have to remember they are just stereotypes and dont apply to everyone!
@EclipseDragon yeah, people tend to remember the bad, rather than the good, gemini and pisces are both great signs that are said to have alot of faults, but thats just because the faults are what comes to mind first, and they're more focused on rather than the good stuff, like loyalty and kindness and they're great capacity of love!

but you still have to remember they are just stereotypes and dont apply to everyone!
Honestly, I love almost all the signs. My favorite has to be Libra or Virgo though.

As a Aquarius, why are we a air sign? We are a JUG OF WATER for crying out loud! Besides the Aquarius confusion I would say I like all the signs equally.

I swear my sign is so boring. Then again the only Aquarius I have met is myself.
Honestly, I love almost all the signs. My favorite has to be Libra or Virgo though.

As a Aquarius, why are we a air sign? We are a JUG OF WATER for crying out loud! Besides the Aquarius confusion I would say I like all the signs equally.

I swear my sign is so boring. Then again the only Aquarius I have met is myself.
2uq3ZkE.png
@krioboly I think you misplaced Aquarius is supposed to be at the top of the list- we know all
@krioboly I think you misplaced Aquarius is supposed to be at the top of the list- we know all
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
[quote name="Fervor" date="2021-04-16 20:03:44" ] all I know about zodiacs is that aries is objectively the best sign because I am one and I say so [/quote] This is the [i]almost[/i] the most Aries thing ever. You forgot that you will fight about it. [quote name="Blackthorns" date="2021-04-20 13:15:29" ] best sign: Leo's. Signed, a Leo. [/quote] And this IS the most Leo thing ever. [quote name="PlagueAlchemist" date="2021-04-19 05:51:37" ] I'm a leo but it's not really accurate for me because I can be extremely quiet for hours and I really don't like attention sometimes among other things. So I've not gotten that much into astrology. I'm far from a leader too. Can't see myself as one. [/quote] Yeah, so, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Then when I actually did my natal chart, I found out I had Virgo rising and Scorpio moon. And I've found a couple of other Leos with the same moon, if not the same big three, and yeah. Not much of a spotlight person, pretty quiet, rather be away from people for the most part. It's proved the whole 'you're more than just your sun sign' thing and was kinda creepy tbh. As far a ranking the signs...eh. I do love and adore Taurus, and I get on well with Virgos. I don't trust Gemini suns, but I attract Gemini risings left and right and all my closest people have that rising sign. @.@ It's honestly getting kinda weird. As time goes on, if you pay attention to the trends and nuances and the signs and placements beyond just sun, it will make you wonder.
Fervor wrote on 2021-04-16 20:03:44:
all I know about zodiacs is that aries is objectively the best sign because I am one and I say so
This is the almost the most Aries thing ever. You forgot that you will fight about it.
Blackthorns wrote on 2021-04-20 13:15:29:

Signed, a Leo.
And this IS the most Leo thing ever.
PlagueAlchemist wrote on 2021-04-19 05:51:37:
I'm a leo but it's not really accurate for me because I can be extremely quiet for hours and I really don't like attention sometimes among other things. So I've not gotten that much into astrology. I'm far from a leader too. Can't see myself as one.

Yeah, so, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Then when I actually did my natal chart, I found out I had Virgo rising and Scorpio moon. And I've found a couple of other Leos with the same moon, if not the same big three, and yeah. Not much of a spotlight person, pretty quiet, rather be away from people for the most part. It's proved the whole 'you're more than just your sun sign' thing and was kinda creepy tbh.

As far a ranking the signs...eh. I do love and adore Taurus, and I get on well with Virgos. I don't trust Gemini suns, but I attract Gemini risings left and right and all my closest people have that rising sign. @.@ It's honestly getting kinda weird. As time goes on, if you pay attention to the trends and nuances and the signs and placements beyond just sun, it will make you wonder.
My least favorites in past experiences would have to be:

1. Leo (I've had bad experiences with almost every single one I've met)

2. Gemini (The one I know isn't exactly the most caring person in the world)

3. Virgo (Not ALL Virgos are bad, it's just that I had a friend who was slightly abusive and was a virgo)

4. Aries (Don't get me wrong, I love Aries but my friend is one and we can't be together for more than two-three days)
My favourite signs would have to be:

1. Pisces (The one I know is literally the nicest person in the world)

2. Cancer (Love this one, as I get get along with this one the most for some reason)

3. Taurus (As a Taurus who loves a Taurus, I can definitely say I love them. Always such nice and down to earth people)

The rest I don't really have opinions on cuz I haven't had any good nor bad experiences with. Now this is just based off of experiences with people I used to know or still know, so it doesn't exactly have to do with their specific sign.

I'm obviously not gonna be like, "Oh you're a Leo? Sorry can't talk to you anymore cuz all Leo's have a huge ego and a god-complex."

Everyone is different and not everyone relates to their zodiac sign.

I'm a Sun Taurus, Moon Virgo, and Rising Scorpio
My least favorites in past experiences would have to be:

1. Leo (I've had bad experiences with almost every single one I've met)

2. Gemini (The one I know isn't exactly the most caring person in the world)

3. Virgo (Not ALL Virgos are bad, it's just that I had a friend who was slightly abusive and was a virgo)

4. Aries (Don't get me wrong, I love Aries but my friend is one and we can't be together for more than two-three days)
My favourite signs would have to be:

1. Pisces (The one I know is literally the nicest person in the world)

2. Cancer (Love this one, as I get get along with this one the most for some reason)

3. Taurus (As a Taurus who loves a Taurus, I can definitely say I love them. Always such nice and down to earth people)

The rest I don't really have opinions on cuz I haven't had any good nor bad experiences with. Now this is just based off of experiences with people I used to know or still know, so it doesn't exactly have to do with their specific sign.

I'm obviously not gonna be like, "Oh you're a Leo? Sorry can't talk to you anymore cuz all Leo's have a huge ego and a god-complex."

Everyone is different and not everyone relates to their zodiac sign.

I'm a Sun Taurus, Moon Virgo, and Rising Scorpio
d3a617a8-7916-455b-9b28-5b5d679fd899-50.png
1 2 3 4 5