Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most to Least fav Zodiacs, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm a Sagittarius. I tend to click well with Aries and Libra and work well as a team with either of those signs, but have come to be a little wary of Cancer especially if they're the overbearing type.

Full disclaimer that this is super biased and related to experiences I've had irl with multiple people with each of these signs, which probably comes down to meaningless coincidence at the end of the day lol.
I'm a Sagittarius. I tend to click well with Aries and Libra and work well as a team with either of those signs, but have come to be a little wary of Cancer especially if they're the overbearing type.

Full disclaimer that this is super biased and related to experiences I've had irl with multiple people with each of these signs, which probably comes down to meaningless coincidence at the end of the day lol.
Never be afraid to ping me!
I'm a Taurus that loves other Pisces. The most I've seen are pretty friendly, and even my partner is one. I jokingly hate a character who is a Scorpio because they're actually based on the sign may or may not be Vriska Serket, but personally I don't have problems with any zodiacs. Only people with different zodiacs so I can't pick a specific one
I'm a Taurus that loves other Pisces. The most I've seen are pretty friendly, and even my partner is one. I jokingly hate a character who is a Scorpio because they're actually based on the sign may or may not be Vriska Serket, but personally I don't have problems with any zodiacs. Only people with different zodiacs so I can't pick a specific one
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
My own sign Pisces is the worst. Honestly I'm not a believer in astrology but I have to admit that everything I have read about the Pisces personality fits me perfectly and it is everything I hate about myself. I really hate being a dreamy, overly emotional airhead. :P
My own sign Pisces is the worst. Honestly I'm not a believer in astrology but I have to admit that everything I have read about the Pisces personality fits me perfectly and it is everything I hate about myself. I really hate being a dreamy, overly emotional airhead. :P
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I don't really dislike any of the Zodiac Signs; they're all so unique. Neither do I believe in astrology, but that does not mean it isn't fun! In fact, they're a topic I like to hit on quite often with friends and I get really hyped up and excited. Sometimes they just seem so accurate.

One thing I do despise are the Zodiac sterotypes. I honestly don't believe that every Scorpio is very romantic and every Taurus loves eating. I'm a Taurus, but I don't find favor with food.

Taurus. ;)
I don't really dislike any of the Zodiac Signs; they're all so unique. Neither do I believe in astrology, but that does not mean it isn't fun! In fact, they're a topic I like to hit on quite often with friends and I get really hyped up and excited. Sometimes they just seem so accurate.

One thing I do despise are the Zodiac sterotypes. I honestly don't believe that every Scorpio is very romantic and every Taurus loves eating. I'm a Taurus, but I don't find favor with food.

Taurus. ;)
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
I don't have a clue what any of the zodiacs mean but I'm a Sagittarius and i had a good friend that swore that Sagittarius people were the devil and he couldn't get along with them ;o; I wonder if we wouldn't have become friends if I mentioned my sign first haha.
I don't have a clue what any of the zodiacs mean but I'm a Sagittarius and i had a good friend that swore that Sagittarius people were the devil and he couldn't get along with them ;o; I wonder if we wouldn't have become friends if I mentioned my sign first haha.
I don't really believe in astrology, but it's pretty fun when someone matches their sign's stereotype to a T. I don't know much about the other signs, but I do enjoy the aesthetic of astrology in general. Anyway, I'm a Scorpio and while it fits my personality (mostly, I'm asexual lol), I'll always be a little upset that I've got the nasty, venomous, lobster bug sign. :P Why couldn't I have the centaur? Centaurs are much cooler than scorpions.
I don't really believe in astrology, but it's pretty fun when someone matches their sign's stereotype to a T. I don't know much about the other signs, but I do enjoy the aesthetic of astrology in general. Anyway, I'm a Scorpio and while it fits my personality (mostly, I'm asexual lol), I'll always be a little upset that I've got the nasty, venomous, lobster bug sign. :P Why couldn't I have the centaur? Centaurs are much cooler than scorpions.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I know astrology but i don't belive in that

I'm a leo, and i hate everything what i "should" love (being in the center of attention, being a leader, fame, ...)
... And leo is what i dislike the most
I don't know, most of the leos who i met with they where some bossy a**holes

I think pisces is the best, my best (and only) friend is one of them
And scorpios are nice too, but i didn't met with too much scorpios
I know astrology but i don't belive in that

I'm a leo, and i hate everything what i "should" love (being in the center of attention, being a leader, fame, ...)
... And leo is what i dislike the most
I don't know, most of the leos who i met with they where some bossy a**holes

I think pisces is the best, my best (and only) friend is one of them
And scorpios are nice too, but i didn't met with too much scorpios
I've always been intrigued by astrology, I've never been able to figure out my sun, moon, and ascendant, etc.

I think the zodiac signs are very generalized, making it so easy for a mass group of people to feel like they fit the bill to a perfect T. But it is always fun to read about, IMO. Even if they aren't necessarily true.

I don't particularly love any specific sign, I used to think highly of a lot of Aries. But all of those flames died. I think Taurus have always made a fairly good impression on me, but there is always time to change that

I actually know a lot less now than I used to about the signs. So, all of what I am saying is just personal experience.

My grandmother, whom I knew better than my other nana and spent more time with, was a Scorpio! I'm not aware of how many I actually know/knew, but, as a kid I thought she was magnificent! As I got older, she seemed venomous. I know literally nothing about the traits of that specific sign though.

I am an Aries, I used to be so full of white hot rage. Spicy ~.~ Lemme tell you how the Aries men in my life were the biggest, most emotional, babies I have ever met other than every flippin' Pisces to cross paths with me. Oi, gag. That being said, they all tend to be very different individuals with some very outstanding similarities. But I'll be honest, when they want something, they go for it head on and never look back. And they'll leave you behind without a second thought. I love that. You want support? Heck, they are hyping you up and setting you ablaze, they'll help you conquer the world.
Also, Aries, once you break through all that fiery chaos, are very affectionate. Secret snuggle bugs... that occasionally bite.

I do not like Pisces c: for many reasons. Pisces men seem manipulative, but I may have just had a very bad experience. Pisces women? You ladies are such a pleasure to be around, some of the best laughs I've ever had, but you cry soo sooooo much. I am not a fan.

GEMINI, I do naht liek. While my bestie is a Gemini and I've known her literally my entire life, I strongly dislike them. They seem to contradict themselves, so self absorbed, and oh my gosh they are so two faced. I can't stand it, makes me wanna rip my hair out. But! I've had so many crazy good memories that I love with gemini, they add fuel to already burning fires for me...in good ways. They also seem to always have such a wide range of friends too, very social. They also seem to crave a lot of physical contact, like please stop touching and hugging me. gross.

Taurus, this sign seems to always love with every fiber of their being. I don't know what it is, it honestly breaks my heart I can't be that selfless for another human being. Both my parents and my current partner are all Taurus. Not saying my parents were great, they were definitely not, but its seems like a Taurus would literally die for the people closest to them. I have never been loved by someone so intensely. I've also never experience such an earth shattering heart break like the ones with these signs. One thing I noticed though, is when they wanna fight, they fight. You have to be ready to take those punches and dish them back out before the bulldoze and flatten you completely. They have tendencies to become very passionate/obsessive over things they like.

I've only met a couple of Leos, strangely felt natural being around them. I was only ever acquainted with them at the most.

Libras...eh?

My siblings are Sagittarius and Capricorn, idk, they are weird nuggets.

I've always wondered what my dog was XD But, she is a rescue, so I don't know her real birthday.
I've always been intrigued by astrology, I've never been able to figure out my sun, moon, and ascendant, etc.

I think the zodiac signs are very generalized, making it so easy for a mass group of people to feel like they fit the bill to a perfect T. But it is always fun to read about, IMO. Even if they aren't necessarily true.

I don't particularly love any specific sign, I used to think highly of a lot of Aries. But all of those flames died. I think Taurus have always made a fairly good impression on me, but there is always time to change that

I actually know a lot less now than I used to about the signs. So, all of what I am saying is just personal experience.

My grandmother, whom I knew better than my other nana and spent more time with, was a Scorpio! I'm not aware of how many I actually know/knew, but, as a kid I thought she was magnificent! As I got older, she seemed venomous. I know literally nothing about the traits of that specific sign though.

I am an Aries, I used to be so full of white hot rage. Spicy ~.~ Lemme tell you how the Aries men in my life were the biggest, most emotional, babies I have ever met other than every flippin' Pisces to cross paths with me. Oi, gag. That being said, they all tend to be very different individuals with some very outstanding similarities. But I'll be honest, when they want something, they go for it head on and never look back. And they'll leave you behind without a second thought. I love that. You want support? Heck, they are hyping you up and setting you ablaze, they'll help you conquer the world.
Also, Aries, once you break through all that fiery chaos, are very affectionate. Secret snuggle bugs... that occasionally bite.

I do not like Pisces c: for many reasons. Pisces men seem manipulative, but I may have just had a very bad experience. Pisces women? You ladies are such a pleasure to be around, some of the best laughs I've ever had, but you cry soo sooooo much. I am not a fan.

GEMINI, I do naht liek. While my bestie is a Gemini and I've known her literally my entire life, I strongly dislike them. They seem to contradict themselves, so self absorbed, and oh my gosh they are so two faced. I can't stand it, makes me wanna rip my hair out. But! I've had so many crazy good memories that I love with gemini, they add fuel to already burning fires for me...in good ways. They also seem to always have such a wide range of friends too, very social. They also seem to crave a lot of physical contact, like please stop touching and hugging me. gross.

Taurus, this sign seems to always love with every fiber of their being. I don't know what it is, it honestly breaks my heart I can't be that selfless for another human being. Both my parents and my current partner are all Taurus. Not saying my parents were great, they were definitely not, but its seems like a Taurus would literally die for the people closest to them. I have never been loved by someone so intensely. I've also never experience such an earth shattering heart break like the ones with these signs. One thing I noticed though, is when they wanna fight, they fight. You have to be ready to take those punches and dish them back out before the bulldoze and flatten you completely. They have tendencies to become very passionate/obsessive over things they like.

I've only met a couple of Leos, strangely felt natural being around them. I was only ever acquainted with them at the most.

Libras...eh?

My siblings are Sagittarius and Capricorn, idk, they are weird nuggets.

I've always wondered what my dog was XD But, she is a rescue, so I don't know her real birthday.
I have a Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon and Virgo Rising.
I'm wary when it comes to astrology stereotypes, but most Taurus people I met were so wholesome! And all Scorpios I met were actually really nice albeit being sometime hard to handle.

I don't think I have a sign I dislike. I have a hard time clicking with Aquariuses but that's literally it.
I have a Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon and Virgo Rising.
I'm wary when it comes to astrology stereotypes, but most Taurus people I met were so wholesome! And all Scorpios I met were actually really nice albeit being sometime hard to handle.

I don't think I have a sign I dislike. I have a hard time clicking with Aquariuses but that's literally it.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
i don’t tend to judge based on sign, but most of my friends are fire signs so make of that what you will :P

personally i’m scorpio sun, capricorn moon, and... i think aquarius rising? don’t remember what that says about me but it’s something.
i don’t tend to judge based on sign, but most of my friends are fire signs so make of that what you will :P

personally i’m scorpio sun, capricorn moon, and... i think aquarius rising? don’t remember what that says about me but it’s something.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 3 4 5