Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most to Least fav Zodiacs, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
hehe im a capricorn and i can say with complete confidence that we (or maybe just me) are workaholics (but for me its just because i wait until the last minute and then power through everything :'))

i mean, i live in a pretty chaotic household with a lot of signs that should clash (and a lot of the misunderstood ones: leo, Taurus, aries, gemini, aquarius, capricorn (thats all of us)) and they are not all that bad. (though they do match up with their sign so it can get crazy)

im a capricorn sun, aquarius moon, and a virgo rising (which is apparently a terrible combination but whatever)
hehe im a capricorn and i can say with complete confidence that we (or maybe just me) are workaholics (but for me its just because i wait until the last minute and then power through everything :'))

i mean, i live in a pretty chaotic household with a lot of signs that should clash (and a lot of the misunderstood ones: leo, Taurus, aries, gemini, aquarius, capricorn (thats all of us)) and they are not all that bad. (though they do match up with their sign so it can get crazy)

im a capricorn sun, aquarius moon, and a virgo rising (which is apparently a terrible combination but whatever)

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 3 4 5