Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | XMAS weather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Was clear for Christmas, making great travel. Dumped on us on Tuesday. Have the rest of the week off for New Year. So go ahead and snow.
Was clear for Christmas, making great travel. Dumped on us on Tuesday. Have the rest of the week off for New Year. So go ahead and snow.
ddld6dc.png
lmao it was like 87F on christmas here, general texas area, which makes me mad because the last time i got snow was two years ago >:/
lmao it was like 87F on christmas here, general texas area, which makes me mad because the last time i got snow was two years ago >:/
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Extremely warm weather from the midwest lately---Christmas day was in the high 70s iirc. Not normal at all, kinda ruined the holiday spirit a lot LOL. I'm more worried about the bug season its gonna cause next year. [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
Extremely warm weather from the midwest lately---Christmas day was in the high 70s iirc. Not normal at all, kinda ruined the holiday spirit a lot LOL. I'm more worried about the bug season its gonna cause next year.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9