Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | XMAS weather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Average Christmas weather for Texas. 55 degrees Fahrenheit for the high, 33 for the low, sunny. The sun is a nice surprise. It's usually either a miserable 43 and rainy or a balmy 65-70 when we'd all rather be wearing short sleeves than sweltering in our Christmas clothes.

On the three occasions in my life when I have seen snow, it occurred in late January/February. That's when it gets actually cold in Texas.
Average Christmas weather for Texas. 55 degrees Fahrenheit for the high, 33 for the low, sunny. The sun is a nice surprise. It's usually either a miserable 43 and rainy or a balmy 65-70 when we'd all rather be wearing short sleeves than sweltering in our Christmas clothes.

On the three occasions in my life when I have seen snow, it occurred in late January/February. That's when it gets actually cold in Texas.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@8Spitfire8

I absolutely cross county ski!! I will take it happily! And I love downhill too, but ANY skiing is what I want, lol.

@gn0me has already taken care to the winter gear response I see. ;)
But yes, skiing gear next year, please!

@xXIceWolfXx Nice! Enjoy that snow!
@8Spitfire8

I absolutely cross county ski!! I will take it happily! And I love downhill too, but ANY skiing is what I want, lol.

@gn0me has already taken care to the winter gear response I see. ;)
But yes, skiing gear next year, please!

@xXIceWolfXx Nice! Enjoy that snow!
@gn0me

Thank you for the winter dragon pictures. They are wonderful.
@gn0me

Thank you for the winter dragon pictures. They are wonderful.
ddld6dc.png
@Starphire

Yeah, it's pretty nice here. Last year was an awful snow year :(

Wishing you snow and happy holidays!
@Starphire

Yeah, it's pretty nice here. Last year was an awful snow year :(

Wishing you snow and happy holidays!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@gn0me, hi there! Since this is indeed more of a general topic and not really FR-related, I've booped it on over to the General Discussion forum. :) Thanks!

It's a very chilly Christmas Eve Day where I live with a high of 24F and some snow flurries...but certainly nothing that will stick. No white Christmas this year. :C

Where I live gets snow and stays cold for a very long time...but rarely are we lucky enough to get it for Christmas.
@gn0me, hi there! Since this is indeed more of a general topic and not really FR-related, I've booped it on over to the General Discussion forum. :) Thanks!

It's a very chilly Christmas Eve Day where I live with a high of 24F and some snow flurries...but certainly nothing that will stick. No white Christmas this year. :C

Where I live gets snow and stays cold for a very long time...but rarely are we lucky enough to get it for Christmas.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Here in Missouri, it's a high of around 24F and a low of 13F with a lot of wind rn. No snow though, thankfully. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't take my walk today so I'm happy.
Here in Missouri, it's a high of around 24F and a low of 13F with a lot of wind rn. No snow though, thankfully. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't take my walk today so I'm happy.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I'm in an area under a big rainstorm, like 2" expected tonight, Xmas Eve, but unseasonably warm temperatures, around 60F! On Xmas Day it'll be dry, but dropping to cold below freezing with several more degrees of wind chill.

Good times to stay inside cozy with the fireplace going! (Once Santa's made his visit!)
I'm in an area under a big rainstorm, like 2" expected tonight, Xmas Eve, but unseasonably warm temperatures, around 60F! On Xmas Day it'll be dry, but dropping to cold below freezing with several more degrees of wind chill.

Good times to stay inside cozy with the fireplace going! (Once Santa's made his visit!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Actually seasonal! 55 degrees Fahrenheit; nice and cool. High is 57 and the low is 37. I'm real deep in Texas, so it's not crazy to have an 80-degree Christmas. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, though, at 69 degrees.
Actually seasonal! 55 degrees Fahrenheit; nice and cool. High is 57 and the low is 37. I'm real deep in Texas, so it's not crazy to have an 80-degree Christmas. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, though, at 69 degrees.
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
Midwesterner here. No snow for Christmas this year again, but it's pretty cold at a nice 9 degrees Fahrenheit Lol
Yesterday the wind was very strong (max 45 mph) and there was snow flurries last night but it melted by morning ://

The plus side is that it'll be very sunny for the next week :D
Midwesterner here. No snow for Christmas this year again, but it's pretty cold at a nice 9 degrees Fahrenheit Lol
Yesterday the wind was very strong (max 45 mph) and there was snow flurries last night but it melted by morning ://

The plus side is that it'll be very sunny for the next week :D
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

@gn0me

It may be pretty similar though if you're in Australia? I think Australia is usually hotter, especially since you're in summer right now.

It's been pretty dry this winter, exacerbated by more dry Santa Ana winds than usual. There was actually a warning for them starting yesterday and running through Christmas because the power company turns off power in certain areas when they happen because the dryness, plus high winds have been known to down power lines and cause wildfires.

Right now it's 65F, usually it drops down to the 40-50s at night.

It does look like it's supposed to rain today so here's to hoping there's rain tonight.

@gn0me

It may be pretty similar though if you're in Australia? I think Australia is usually hotter, especially since you're in summer right now.

It's been pretty dry this winter, exacerbated by more dry Santa Ana winds than usual. There was actually a warning for them starting yesterday and running through Christmas because the power company turns off power in certain areas when they happen because the dryness, plus high winds have been known to down power lines and cause wildfires.

Right now it's 65F, usually it drops down to the 40-50s at night.

It does look like it's supposed to rain today so here's to hoping there's rain tonight.

Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9