Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | XMAS weather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
we had an 18-inch snowstorm at the beginning of december, and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the month. and then another snowstorm that started last night that's at about a foot and counting

welcome to the snow belt <3
we had an 18-inch snowstorm at the beginning of december, and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the month. and then another snowstorm that started last night that's at about a foot and counting

welcome to the snow belt <3
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
it snowed! usually it’s slushy and gross, but this year it’s snowing for once
it snowed! usually it’s slushy and gross, but this year it’s snowing for once
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

We haven't been getting as much snow here, sadly, especially on Christmas day. It's usually low to the 30s here, but it's suddenly up to 40-50 degrees often.
We haven't been getting as much snow here, sadly, especially on Christmas day. It's usually low to the 30s here, but it's suddenly up to 40-50 degrees often.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
It's actually cold here in south florida for once.
It's actually cold here in south florida for once.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
yesterday it was almost in the negatives, and today it was like 40f. gotta love missouriii
yesterday it was almost in the negatives, and today it was like 40f. gotta love missouriii
it rained all day bbut it was kind of nice. i napped through it all, though
it rained all day bbut it was kind of nice. i napped through it all, though
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
Remember how I commented that we weren't getting a white Christmas? Well, that was wrong. We got a bunch of last minute snow over night, yay!
Remember how I commented that we weren't getting a white Christmas? Well, that was wrong. We got a bunch of last minute snow over night, yay!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Kitava happy times congratulations and merry white christmas :D
@Kitava happy times congratulations and merry white christmas :D
qDkA25S.png
[color=indigo] @gn0me Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too! [emoji=nocturne winking size=2]
@gn0me Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!
jCVhFoZ.gif
well we set a record for xmas day this year, with 42.9C at 4pm

(That's 109.2F for those of you grading temperature based on the melting/boiling points of a saturated brine solution rather than potable water)
well we set a record for xmas day this year, with 42.9C at 4pm

(That's 109.2F for those of you grading temperature based on the melting/boiling points of a saturated brine solution rather than potable water)
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9