Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | XMAS weather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Starphire I'm not sure I'd describe 40C as balmy? Come here and say that xD

@Lunalatic @Klawzor thanks is there some way to move it there?

@calabazitos wow what an up down temperature week you're having, 23 degree range!
Must be hard to acclimatise to either extreme
@Starphire I'm not sure I'd describe 40C as balmy? Come here and say that xD

@Lunalatic @Klawzor thanks is there some way to move it there?

@calabazitos wow what an up down temperature week you're having, 23 degree range!
Must be hard to acclimatise to either extreme
qDkA25S.png
We had snow during advent time for the first time in years, and it's gonna snow on 24th too! (We celebrate on Christmas Eve so I guess it qualifies as Christmas). On 25th it's going to rain so all the rain will be gone :')

(Can I please have snow on my birthday?)
We had snow during advent time for the first time in years, and it's gonna snow on 24th too! (We celebrate on Christmas Eve so I guess it qualifies as Christmas). On 25th it's going to rain so all the rain will be gone :')

(Can I please have snow on my birthday?)
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
My Canadian body is weak I can’t handle anything over 25c thank you LOL [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658102147002531862/790828712220164126/image0.png[/img] [i]To me this is a warm Christmas [/i]. My ideal Christmas is -15c with lots of snow and hot chocolate. It’s all over the place where I am. One year it was green outside for Xmas, and the next it was -40c. Ice is my home flight for a reason, I love the snow [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
My Canadian body is weak I can’t handle anything over 25c thank you LOL

image0.png

To me this is a warm Christmas .
My ideal Christmas is -15c with lots of snow and hot chocolate. It’s all over the place where I am. One year it was green outside for Xmas, and the next it was -40c. Ice is my home flight for a reason, I love the snow
Untitled_Artwork.png
So we had a nice nor'easter blizzard last week. It's melted a bit, but there's rain and then more snow scheduled for the end of the week.

The weather be like I GOT UR WHITE XMAS RIGHT HERE.
So we had a nice nor'easter blizzard last week. It's melted a bit, but there's rain and then more snow scheduled for the end of the week.

The weather be like I GOT UR WHITE XMAS RIGHT HERE.
We have had nothing but cloudy, foggy weather for the past three weeks and I am getting really depressed. I hate it, can I have your weather all the time? I just want hot, sunny weather, temps at 35 degrees Celsius.
We have had nothing but cloudy, foggy weather for the past three weeks and I am getting really depressed. I hate it, can I have your weather all the time? I just want hot, sunny weather, temps at 35 degrees Celsius.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-12-21 22:36:28" ] We have had nothing but cloudy, foggy weather for the past three weeks and I am getting really depressed. I hate it, can I have your weather all the time? I just want hot, sunny weather, temps at 35 degrees Celsius. [/quote] @gn0me ^^^ see? It's balmy! And when you say 40, I'm thinking juuust a bit above freezing, so 40c sounds like it would be almost 100f? That's balmy! Toasty even! Ahhhh, to be in t-shirt weather. Not that I don't love the ... [b]*what the heck is that white stufff?!?!*[/b] kidding. I do love snow. And will be sad when it drowns itself in the coming rain. Just stay frozen dang it! I want to have cocoa, and a Fire surrounded by stone and a cat on my lap and a book or tablet to read and play FR on. There, holidays perfect! Oh, and my peeps around in the home. That too. Anyway, was your indignation over too hot? Or not hot enough? ;P @Natron I wish you sunshine in any RL form, too much grey really stinks, but in the meantime, have some pixel sun! [emoji=sun size=1]
Natron wrote on 2020-12-21 22:36:28:

@gn0me ^^^ see? It's balmy! And when you say 40, I'm thinking juuust a bit above freezing, so 40c sounds like it would be almost 100f? That's balmy! Toasty even! Ahhhh, to be in t-shirt weather. Not that I don't love the ... *what the heck is that white stufff?!?!* kidding. I do love snow. And will be sad when it drowns itself in the coming rain. Just stay frozen dang it! I want to have cocoa, and a Fire surrounded by stone and a cat on my lap and a book or tablet to read and play FR on. There, holidays perfect! Oh, and my peeps around in the home. That too.

Anyway, was your indignation over too hot? Or not hot enough? ;P

@Natron I wish you sunshine in any RL form, too much grey really stinks, but in the meantime, have some pixel sun!
@Starphire well it's good weather to be not playing FR and be in the water instead!
balmy to me sounds like tropical idyllic weather, not a desiccating easterly blowing for days straight = fan-forced oven springs to mind as a ore apt description.

Maybe just getting old lol

but weather getting more like this every year, sun getting hotter and burnier.
not much water in the shade and when there is it's full of leeches.
So swimming is a tactics game of cooling off then escaping the UV.
No idea why people keep wanting to move here.

Gimme hot springs and snow for a change <3
@Starphire well it's good weather to be not playing FR and be in the water instead!
balmy to me sounds like tropical idyllic weather, not a desiccating easterly blowing for days straight = fan-forced oven springs to mind as a ore apt description.

Maybe just getting old lol

but weather getting more like this every year, sun getting hotter and burnier.
not much water in the shade and when there is it's full of leeches.
So swimming is a tactics game of cooling off then escaping the UV.
No idea why people keep wanting to move here.

Gimme hot springs and snow for a change <3
qDkA25S.png
Forcase: cloudy 4C-11C.
Forcase: cloudy 4C-11C.
Hi!
@Starphire we’ve got ice on ALL our roads, but no snow and no rain. It just keeps misting then freezing on the roads, then clearing up >.< not fun weather
@Starphire we’ve got ice on ALL our roads, but no snow and no rain. It just keeps misting then freezing on the roads, then clearing up >.< not fun weather
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@starphire just as you said that, clouds dissipated a bit today and while it's not entirely sunny, there are at least some shadows visible which is nice. Finally, I can see these fully rendered shadows and nice sunlight effects.
@starphire just as you said that, clouds dissipated a bit today and while it's not entirely sunny, there are at least some shadows visible which is nice. Finally, I can see these fully rendered shadows and nice sunlight effects.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9